Beyblade TRIGGERS

(Dec. 23, 2017  8:09 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Burst Trigger: People review items and say they are trash or poor quality when they most likely did something...

Example: "The launcher is of poor quality. Broke launching Tornado Wyvern of all things." -from Amazon user on Review of LR Beylauncher.

Most people don't know that yanking the string does not help, along with the abrasive nature of the metal wearing the string. They probably broke the string or spring yanking hard and towards themselves, rather than just pulling straight out and angling the launcher like they should...

Then again, some models have issues and the anime/manga shows that, along side commercials, etc, so...
(Aug. 22, 2018  3:05 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  11:35 AM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote: pulling the ripcord or string to the side rather than the traditional and more natural pull back motion, I understand that some people find it better, but I can't do it, Im too use to the pull back style.

also, go shoot, no, just no

and then theres the symmetry of the burst layers, so many layers just make me want to scream with how unbalanced they are in  appearance, ALL of the Valkyrie layers are annoying to look at, kerberus layers annoy me the same but to a lesser extent, I'm ok with layers like fafnir because its equal and 3 pointed
 How about MAXIMUM GARUDA ??
not a huge fan of it, yes its good in battle, but isnt as likable as Tripio, it was horrible to battle but it had that likable charm to it
Here's my trigger: When my friend throws all of his beys in the stadium while mine's still spinning.  :chief2002sigh:
The most obvious trigger for me (and for a lot of others): I'm the only person who still plays at my school (they all stopped after metal I guess) and when I have a bey with me, they start with the Metal Fusion opening.
Pretty much all the bladers at my school
Here’s 2 good ones from my school
1. The kid who thinks Rip Fire Beys are normal and Standard Burst beys are micros
2. The kid that is always talking about how they need to make Burst beys with metal,
When some one calls my TT beys by their hasbro name.

When some one says MFB is the ''OG'' beyblade.
(Jun. 11, 2019  6:43 PM)MagixG Wrote: The most obvious trigger for me (and for a lot of others): I'm the only person who still plays at my school (they all stopped after metal I guess) and when I have a bey with me, they start with the Metal Fusion opening.
I legit have the same problem.
(Jun. 11, 2019  8:06 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Pretty much all the bladers at my school
Here’s 2 good ones from my school
1. The kid who thinks Rip Fire Beys are normal and Standard Burst beys are micros
2. The kid that is always talking about how they need to make Burst beys with metal,

Tell that to hasbro.
(Jun. 11, 2019  8:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  6:43 PM)MagixG Wrote: The most obvious trigger for me (and for a lot of others): I'm the only person who still plays at my school (they all stopped after metal I guess) and when I have a bey with me, they start with the Metal Fusion opening.
I legit have the same problem.

I used too have the same problem too
When people think terrible parts are good and vice-versa.
One of the odd things that kind of triggers me is when people tell me that I shouldn’t use certain combos that are slightly changed from their top-tier variants just to make them look good. What’s the fun in using parts that make your Bey look like a bowl of Fruit Loops with a spoon in it? If I’m going to win, I want to do it in style.
I explain to a friend what spin equiliztion is
Me: So it's overall really helpful if you want a safe combo
Friend: So it's basically cheating.
Me: Sighing as I realize no one listens to my 5 minute explanations.
Is it bad that I get *kinda* annoyed when people who have NEVER watched/played with/read Beyblade reference the Metal Fight meme?

They go “Beyblade beyblade let it rip” (the opening) without getting insight other than “its a spinning top thing”
(Jun. 11, 2019  11:57 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Is it bad that I get *kinda* annoyed when people who have NEVER watched/played with/read Beyblade reference the Metal Fight meme?

They go “Beyblade beyblade let it rip” (the opening) without getting insight other than “its a spinning top thing”

I feel you.

When my friend says that MFB is better than burst despite not seeing a single episode of burst.
Other people: BEYBLADE is dead.
Me: *Points at WBO*
Other Person: "Can I Borrow Your Launcher?"
*Starts cranking it like crazy!*
Random kid: Hey, let’s battle! I have a really strong bey! *proceeds to show me a regular Storm Spryzen*
Me: Ok. *shows off my Surge Xcalius with a legitimately great competitive combo* Also me: Throws all of Spryzen’s parts out of the stadium*
Random kid: Whatever, you can’t beat me all the time just cuz you have a sword.
So we battle. Again... and again... and again... and he refused to admit I really won even after about 15 rounds and 10 bursts.
I don’t like it when people never see that they were beaten and they keep going because they think that blader’s spirit is everything and it will pull them through no matter what the odds. True, blader’s spirit does help, but it goes down to several other things, too.
Friend: BEYBLADE is all based on luck.
Me: *Points at multiple testing threads*
When someone tells me beyblade is stupid and I have too many of them.
(Jun. 20, 2019  2:44 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: When someone tells me beyblade is stupid and I have too many of them.

Just curious. How many do you have?
(Jun. 20, 2019  2:48 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  2:44 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: When someone tells me beyblade is stupid and I have too many of them.

Just curious. How many do you have?

Hmmm. I'll PM you.
Fakes, and people that support them.
(Jun. 20, 2019  4:57 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Fakes, and people that support them.

Some people have to buy fakes because they can’t afford real BEYBLADES.
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  4:57 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Fakes, and people that support them.

Some people have to buy fakes because they can’t afford real BEYBLADES.
They could buy Hasbros? Giving these fake companies money is like giving them a pat on the back for fooling people.
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:28 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Some people have to buy fakes because they can’t afford real BEYBLADES.
They could buy Hasbros? Giving these fake companies money is like giving them a pat on the back for fooling people.
Most Hasbro: 10$
Fakes: 1-3$.