Beyblade TRIGGERS

My biggest triggers now: When people think girls aren't meant for beyblade. That's just annoying when you say girls can't rip a bey BECAUSE they're girls. It needs to stop right now.
(Jul. 14, 2018  12:58 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: My biggest triggers now: When people think girls aren't meant for beyblade. That's just annoying when you say girls can't rip a bey BECAUSE they're girls. It needs to stop right now.

Who says that?
I know a girl that is better than most of the other people I know.
(Jul. 14, 2018  4:38 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  12:58 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: My biggest triggers now: When people think girls aren't meant for beyblade. That's just annoying when you say girls can't rip a bey BECAUSE they're girls. It needs to stop right now.

Who says that?

I heard some boys tell me girls can't beyblade because it's a boys game. I defeated them with my beyblades for saying that, Cuz my little sister plays the game too sometimes and i didn't appreciate their logic.
(Jul. 14, 2018  4:38 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  12:58 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: My biggest triggers now: When people think girls aren't meant for beyblade. That's just annoying when you say girls can't rip a bey BECAUSE they're girls. It needs to stop right now.

Who says that?
Well, I gotta agree to Destinus that this stereotype does exist.
Don't want to reveal the user but here it is what I saw on one of the threads a while ago.
Quote:2 things: 1: KV is a WOMAN!¿ WTF? I didn't think women liked beys. An 2 even though August is far.. the starter is a great way to end the summer.

I don't blame them to be honest. It's just there in the society.. And we gotta remove it.
(Jul. 14, 2018  4:55 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  4:38 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Who says that?
Well, I gotta agree to Destinus that this stereotypesdoes exist.
Don't want to reveal the usrr but here it is ehat I saw on one of the threads a while ago.
Quote:2 things: 1: KV is a WOMAN!¿ WTF? I didn't think women liked beys. An 2 even though August is far.. the starter is a great way to end the summer.

I don't blame them to be honest. It's just there in the society.. And we gotta remove it.

Yes, This is a Free Game that all people can play. It doesn't seem fair that such things like this exist just because of the majority of boys who played it when it was released for the first time. Also the Anime didn't help this point much with only a few girl bladers to the vast amount of boy bladers. P.S We should give this a rest before we go off topic again.
Thx I'm new so I didn't know

(Jul. 14, 2018  5:25 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  11:51 PM)7sukuyomi Wrote: No one ever use survive or quake anyways.

Survive was actually really good in the Hasbro game for the entirety of the Basic and Dual Layer series, and as long as you exclude God system parts it's top-tier. Turns out Hasbro's Revolve just didn't have the same Stamina it has in the TT releases, and Survive had a tight spring to boot that gave it powerful burst resistance. In both ways, Survive outclassed Revolve and remained top-tier until Atomic and Bearing hit the scene. Even now Survive is still a second-tier Stamina driver with better burst resistance than the alternatives, so it's not actually terrible even today. TT's Survive wasn't as good, often outshone by Orbit and Revolve and just generally wasn't preferred at all because it was too easily knocked off balance in a way that was hard to recover from.

Quake is pretty bad no matter the brand, since its shape prevents it from holding the offensive flower pattern for any length of time. Really only ever worked for me as a Mobile Defense driver where circling the edge is fine, but there are better options for that in Accel and Zephyr.

Lol
When people don’t align the vortex frame with God Valkyrie’s wings.
When you can't figure out how Bearing doesn't work on aH because you don't have wV or zA to have a proper Cho-Z v. Cho-Z battle.

And when Yielding and Galazy Zeus are essentially obsolete.

Yielding was the dream part that I wanted to add to my collection until I picked it up recently and got rid of that itch. And now we have Bearing...let it rip...rip.

Speaking of which, I still have a Flash Dragonis 85 R2F to piece together, lol...

P.S.

Sorry about the long-winded post, haha

(Jul. 01, 2018  5:47 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Lately, I've been getting triggered over people that go "Volcanic is great! All you have to do is make it as heavy as possible with 0Bump!". Just going to say it now: there's a difference being able to control it and being able to use it.

Don't let me stop you from liking it, but please just stop saying it's great or that you've unlocked the secret to using it by weighing it down. It's really not, and you really haven't.

Would it be worse if Operate was the driver in question?

A guy just told me on youtube that i should disassemble the atomic driver (from aB) and stretch the spring to make it impossible to burst
1) You can't unscrew a driver
2) this is probably the most illegal and crazy idea i have ever seen
Not sure if this is a trigger. But.. I like my chances.
[Image: 20180719_172411.png?dl=1]
I was seriously left torn after seeing this.
(Jul. 19, 2018  12:59 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Not sure if this is a trigger. But.. I like my chances.
[Image: 20180719_172411.png?dl=1]
I was seriously left torn after seeing this.
SO, now the layer of L2 IS lui  shirosagi ( RIP blue and white )
I got one: I was testing stock rP vs stock sX and a large double burst, The layer and armor of rP flew out, beneath my bed, the Iron driver flew into the floor. In other words, the Brute force of sX and the recoily armor of rP can become a large problem when they meet.
Something that triggers me is that, when I try to "Rush Launch" with a rubber Performance Tip in Beyblade Burst, I almost always knock myself into the pocket on my left side (both in my TT and Hasbro Burst stadiums). For this reason, I have developed a bit of a disliking for Xtreme and for the Standard Blue Hasbro Stadium.

Also, I hate when people say: my favorite beyblade is (insert Beyblade name with completely incorrect spelling)
one of my triggers is one of my friends mashing together combos with non-meta parts and somehow making something that is fairly powerful.

ark bahamut. 0, meteor. planet
(Jul. 25, 2018  4:18 AM)Kry Wrote: one of my triggers is one of my friends mashing together combos with non-meta parts and somehow making something that is fairly powerful.

...... i guess it's the weight
(Jul. 25, 2018  4:18 AM)Kry Wrote: one of my triggers is one of my friends mashing together combos with non-meta parts and somehow making something that is fairly powerful.

WAIT, '0' isn't out of meta part
(Jul. 25, 2018  2:50 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Something that triggers me is that, when I try to "Rush Launch" with a rubber Performance Tip in Beyblade Burst, I almost always knock myself into the pocket on my left side (both in my TT and Hasbro Burst stadiums). For this reason, I have developed a bit of a disliking for Xtreme and for the Standard Blue Hasbro Stadium.

Also, I hate when people say: my favorite beyblade is (insert Beyblade name with completely incorrect spelling)

Xtreme is still a great tip. just angle the launch a little bit and the tip with do the rush launch on it's own. When a blader does any special launch with Xtreme, it hates the additional force you give it and it shows it's hate by leaving the dish.

another pet peeve of mine is when my little brother called Alter Chronos "Alter Crigget" I couldn't even think after that horrible name!
I've referred to my alter chronos as alter cognite c3 before lol.
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:18 PM)Dutchems Wrote: I've referred to my alter chronos as alter cognite c3 before lol.

that's still better than crigget. good lord my brother can drive me nuts sometimes.
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:59 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:18 PM)Dutchems Wrote: I've referred to my alter chronos as alter cognite c3 before lol.

that's still better than crigget. good lord my brother can drive me nuts sometimes.

I'm not sure if that's better or worse than calling Satomb S3: "That one Beyblade with wheels" and a blue Horusood H2: "Super Cheeto"

Also, I get triggered when I don't have all the top three Latest Posts ?
pulling the ripcord or string to the side rather than the traditional and more natural pull back motion, I understand that some people find it better, but I can't do it, Im too use to the pull back style.

also, go shoot, no, just no

and then theres the symmetry of the burst layers, so many layers just make me want to scream with how unbalanced they are in  appearance, ALL of the Valkyrie layers are annoying to look at, kerberus layers annoy me the same but to a lesser extent, I'm ok with layers like fafnir because its equal and 3 pointed
(Aug. 22, 2018  11:35 AM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote: pulling the ripcord or string to the side rather than the traditional and more natural pull back motion, I understand that some people find it better, but I can't do it, Im too use to the pull back style.

and then theres the symmetry of the burst layers, so many layers just make me want to scream with how unbalanced they are in  appearance, ALL of the Valkyrie layers are annoying to look at, kerberus layers annoy me the same but to a lesser extent, I'm ok with layers like fafnir because its equal and 3 pointed

Oh my god. I can relate to every little point you made! [except the launcher stance because that is just how my hand mechanically moves even though I used to do the, as I like to call, 'L mode']

The burst layers absolutely disregard symmetry and for OCDs like me, that just ticks me off soo much... MFB was just more symmetrical... As you mentioned, some beys like F3 are symmetrical so that's nice ^_^.
(Aug. 22, 2018  11:35 AM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote: also, go shoot, no, just no

wish WBBA tournaments would say "let it rip" bcos go shoot seems weird, especially when they air the english dub in singapore and it says "let it rip" instead of "go shoot"
(Aug. 22, 2018  11:35 AM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote: pulling the ripcord or string to the side rather than the traditional and more natural pull back motion, I understand that some people find it better, but I can't do it, Im too use to the pull back style.

How about MAXIMUM GARUDA ??
(Aug. 22, 2018  2:26 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  11:35 AM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote: also, go shoot, no, just no

wish WBBA tournaments would say "let it rip" bcos go shoot seems weird, especially when they air the english dub in singapore and it says "let it rip" instead of "go shoot"

Go shoot is better than let it rip
At least for me