Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 19, 2011  12:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: My URS L/R has been beastly, it stops retracting every so often, and once the spring lost it's hold, but I fixed that.

Ahh, figured it'd be something to do with reselling. I should consider that, though, as I said, I think I'm gonna go easy on the MFB for a little :\
I pull hard with a launcher rubber, so every time the rubber slides swiftly off my fingers right?

So why the heck do the strings snap? It's not as if i'm using no accessory on the handle. Most annoying was during some hectic UK training (i.e launching beyblades at 3 coke cans, trying to knock them out in a row from 10 or so metres away), it snaps, but at least I was the first person to do it that day.
That's really odd, I'm guessing your launch must just be over-powered? I'm yet to snap a string myself Confused
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:18 AM)th!nk Wrote: Ugh, I know. I've got testing I've promised people I have to do Unhappy Uggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just wanna play plastics!

the reason i made my new thread is to get away with playing with plastics only now i said ill do testing for kai-v for that staduim with mfb
(Jul. 19, 2011  12:16 PM)th!nk Wrote: That's really odd, I'm guessing your launch must just be over-powered? I'm yet to snap a string myself Confused
No, it can't be overpowered to the point of string breaking, maybe my launch technique is different, but I doubt that too.
Really odd. I mean, you're number 2, so it's not really like you're technique is questionable tbh. Confused

Maybe you're really unlucky, or maybe the extra humidity in the UK makes them weaker, I dunno.

Did you guys ever upload the vid of the can practice?
(Jul. 19, 2011  12:57 PM)th!nk Wrote: Really odd. I mean, you're number 2, so it's not really like you're technique is questionable tbh. Confused

Maybe you're really unlucky, or maybe the extra humidity in the UK makes them weaker, I dunno.

Did you guys ever upload the vid of the can practice?
Let's get Manicben to upload it then.
I'll get ManicBen to upload the vid.
I keep laughing at the first post in this thread because Bey Brad thought they were going to release Aries for $8 but it never came out.
It did come out... as a crummy version known as Torch Aries.
(Jul. 19, 2011  6:05 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I keep laughing at the first post in this thread because Bey Brad thought they were going to release Aries for $8 but it never came out.

Hasbro may not have released it, but TAKARA-TOMY did re-release it as a Booster in BB-89, you know.
My mom said move too much in my sleep so i decided to see what i do when im asleep...turns out i drea about beyblade, starwars, and inuyasha
That makes no sense and doesn't really have to do with Beyblade, except for a single word.
(Jul. 19, 2011  7:27 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2011  6:05 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I keep laughing at the first post in this thread because Bey Brad thought they were going to release Aries for $8 but it never came out.

Hasbro may not have released it, but TAKARA-TOMY did re-release it as a Booster in BB-89, you know.

I know, but it's not the same mold, and if Hasbro did release it, it would have been $8.00 .
To paraphrase Star Wars Robot Chicken III

"Galaxy Wheel sucks @$$ in every Galaxy"

I used some kids Galaxy Pegasis...where would it be without RF2? Answer; no where.
Burn Pegasis 100 Hf is a decent combo
(Jul. 19, 2011  3:02 AM)Kaioya Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, that sucks. R.I.P. Beylauncer LR- Born July 15th, 2011, Died July 18th, 2011. Unhappy

Why don't you just change the string?
YESSSS I FOUND MY Bey. After 2 days of looking through grass I found my 230 bey. I'm happy...
Shadow how do you change the string is there a video?
Check my "Fixing All Your Beylaunchers!" thread.
Am I the only one who thinks the Counter Wheel would make Rock Aries from Hasbro closer to what we see in the Anime? I.E. a proper metal equivalent?
^ No. I think that makes sense.
Kai-V, when will make a topic about BB-118 Phantom Orion?
She will make a topic when there is enough info on it ...

I seem to find myself getting a bit bored of beyblade i just want to get some plastics and use them , so i will not be doing anything to do with MFB for a while.

EDIT @curlymagic clay is a light wheel.
(Jul. 20, 2011  10:04 AM)RustyXD Wrote: She will make a topic when there is enough info on it ...

I seem to find myself getting a bit bored of beyblade i just want to get some plastics and use them , so i will not be doing anything to do with MFB for a while.

Aw... Bad news, Rusty! Well, I am waiting for 24th August! My parents have decided to order Hell Kerbecs on 24th Aug (my mom's b'day).
Actually, they were gonna order it for me on 21st July(tomorrow) but, I acted too very over smart... I mean, I acted like a saint, and said-
"No. I will not let you buy me that bey until August. I had promised you, that I will not say a word about that bey before August arrives. Being a man(I know, this sounds like a scene from a movie), I will not break my promise. I can wait, actually, I WILL WAIT! Even if it takes a year to be able to lay my hands on that golden(Hell Kerbecs is golden) prize."
Well, just a month's wait, though. :\
Patience has sweet fruits(beys in this case)..haha...and rock aries does look a lot like Counter Aries to me too in the anime
Haha that's cool keeping your promise if i were your parents i would buy you 2 beys Tongue_out Although i forget that not everyone has a TT/Sonokong store near them. I have 2 hell Kerbecs and 2 basalt horogiums , but none from any of the stores because they sell those 2 beys for like $25 and everything else for like $15.