Beyblade Random Thoughts

I try to keep my Red Lightning Wheel in as top condition as possible.
You may find many chips on it, but most are small and when this thing spins, it's a pure beauty.
i have one bey that i would never dare battle with, my ice blue wolborg i have 2 1 for sale and one in a clear glass case to stare at.
The only MFB bey I will never use in a battle is my Black Pegasis 105F. They're very hard to find now. It's just so pretty too.
Hahah, nice, poseidon.

Well, after searching for Rock Bison's EG, so far no luck. I checked all my lego bins for it, but yeah. DID find a TT Light Launcher 1 Ripcord, though, which is good after so many dragon winder breaks, the centre part of Driger S's SG, and a fake SG Right Casing (just one half though). still, more searching to do, I guess.
(Jul. 18, 2011  11:07 AM)poseidon Wrote: i have one bey that i would never dare battle with, my ice blue wolborg i have 2 1 for sale and one in a clear glass case to stare at.

Well, even I NEVER use my Blue Recolor Dragoon G for battles... I dunno if its rare or not, but it looks beautiful when it spins! Actually, when I bought it, I thought it to be a Dranzer because of the Blue color. I didn't even read the name, and just bought it(I am a major Dranzer fan). But, I was disappointed later... Still, I am quite happy whenever I see it spinning. When it slows down, 8 Spiker looks Au-sum!! Tongue_out
Well, if I had these(read the list below) beys, I would never play beyblade. Just keep them as if they were antique gold coins worth a million dollars!
The list-
Well, this list might seem to be filled with a few 'common' beys, but they are just what I wish for...
Yeah...I agree 8 spiker looks really good when it is slowing down..BTW once I had gotten an orange dranzer G I thought it was a fake but it wasnt...dunno if it was rare or no but I removed all the gears in its EG and that was the bad day when I decided to throw it away with the others...If I am to find those old beys of mine..then I'll put them in the locker Tongue_out so that I never dare to throw them away
That will probably have been the orange sparkly hasbro version.
so was that rare or was that the normal one?
The normal one is blue, just like all dranzers in their original colour. It's rare yes.
(Jul. 18, 2011  11:48 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: The normal one is blue, just like all dranzers in their original colour. It's rare yes.

Um, what about my Blue Dragoon G, Red and Gold Master Dranzer, and a Jet Black Master Dranzer?
(Jul. 18, 2011  11:50 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  11:48 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: The normal one is blue, just like all dranzers in their original colour. It's rare yes.

Um, what about my Blue Dragoon G, Red and Gold Master Dranzer, and a Jet Black Master Dranzer?

the blue dragoon g is super rare from a takara try set (that made your day) the dranzer id just a normal hasbro recolour fairly rare and i have no idea about the other one
um hasbro released a blue recolour of Dragoon G as well so I think it's much more likely to be that one.
whoops didn't know that i imagine that they are two different shades of blue though, hasbro are usually good at avoiding stuff like that
(Jul. 18, 2011  11:58 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: um hasbro released a blue recolour of Dragoon G as well so I think it's much more likely to be that one.

Um, yeah! Its Hasbro... Does this mean its not rare enough?
No because it's bloody hard to find nowadays.
(Jul. 18, 2011  12:02 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  11:58 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: um hasbro released a blue recolour of Dragoon G as well so I think it's much more likely to be that one.

Um, yeah! Its Hasbro... Does this mean its not rare enough?

hasbro realesed recolours quite alot I think its not like takara making very rae limited tournament copies they are bigger company and care more about the money rather than anything else. SO if it comes to a choice of making lots of copies that aer recolourede that childeren will think are rare because its not the normal colour or realesing something that is actually rare they'll go for option 1. Beyblade is targeted for like younger people
Ultra and poseidon- Thank you. Smile
Well poseidon, you are talking like a TT marketing agent! Well, I really don't see any connection when people sell a normal bey for $8, while the recolor of the same could go for 3 times the price!
This just came to me just now but poseidon looks so awesome (the bey) the pic in my siggy looks like it has a sub ar
You should have come to the tourney in London. One of the people there had the AR!
I wonder how OkiBlaze has been doing with Variares. You know, it looks like an upgraded version of persues in the anime. Also guys should I keep my BBP DX Set white version of BBP collection or... what? Its so pretty and it might be rare soon.

Is it me or is launching better without the grip? Lol I do get better wins with out though. What's your thought?
YES! I do do way better without a grip, though no one else seems to.

I'd keep the BBP Recolour for collection. Not worth using it anyway.
I use the FGrin sometimes, the glory about this bey is you can use it, and still have it for collection, because it has no paint XD
(Jul. 18, 2011  1:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: YES! I do do way better without a grip, though no one else seems to.

I'd keep the BBP Recolour for collection. Not worth using it anyway.

Hey! Even I am awesome without a grip! For some reason, when you use the grip with the launcher, it feels extremely uncomfortable.... Also, because the launcher's weight seems to be more than the grip, it feels awkward. I am not saying that the launcher is heavier than the grip. It just feels heavier. Like, if you suspend an iron ball on a fishing rod, it'll feel heavier if you hold the fishing rod. On the other hand, if you hold the iron ball itself, it feels a bit lighter...
DISCLAIMER-
If you mean Launcher grips not rubbers I use a beylauncher better with out a launcher grip.
(Jul. 18, 2011  1:32 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You should have come to the tourney in London. One of the people there had the AR!

really do you happen to know who was it that guy from wales who claims to have a poseidon combo