Beyblade Random Thoughts

Kenny is the scrub of the team.

G-Revolution pre-boris showed us that he's good for info (though filler) and for getting rekt by Chameleon and Tala.
(Jan. 05, 2016  3:52 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Kenny is the scrub of the team.

G-Revolution pre-boris showed us that he's good for info (though filler) and for getting rekt by Chameleon and Tala.

Kenny let Wolborg destroy Hopper in order to find a weak spot - not necessarily the worst of the team since he led them to victory afterwards.
(Jan. 05, 2016  4:42 PM)Cannon Wrote:

Kenny let Wolborg destroy Hopper in order to find a weak spot - not necessarily the worst of the team since he led them to victory afterwards.

I wouldn't say that. Mainly because he was actually fighting back to an extreme degree. If he let Tala destroy Hopper he wouldn't have even needed to fight back at all. Just letting Hopper take it, even Tala was aware of Kenny's first strategy.

He did state that he "miscalculated" after he lost it was only then he discovered wolborgs weakness, when his first attack plan went to the trash can.
Disappointed with my RBV2 pulls - I had 4 boxes, pulled two Valkyrie Oval Needles and Wyvern Central Needles. Was really holding out for Wyvern Heavy Accel...
Aww man, sorry to hear it Unhappy
(Jan. 06, 2016  1:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Aww man, sorry to hear it Unhappy

I guess I can't complain too much because Wyvern and Valkyrie are very good layers... But they're an ugly brown and yellow... But hey, I knew that Random was in the title when I purchased it, so I can't act like this shouldn't happen.
If nothing else, I am sure you can sell the Valkyrie in particular with ease.
Oh wait! I think I know what to do with my Rubber Sharp Battle Striker tip Mod now!

[Image: 2le5w29.jpg]
+
[Image: 9qy2o8.jpg]
= OH YEAH!
(Jan. 05, 2016  5:10 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2016  4:42 PM)Cannon Wrote:

I wouldn't say that. Mainly because he was actually fighting back to an extreme degree. If he let Tala destroy Hopper he wouldn't have even needed to fight back at all. Just letting Hopper take it, even Tala was aware of Kenny's first strategy.

He did state that he "miscalculated" after he lost it was only then he discovered wolborgs weakness, when his first attack plan went to the trash can.

But then you hear Tyson say 'Kenny let himself open on purpose so he could find a weak spot in Tala's attacks', as well as Kenny saying he had the 'right strategy but the wrong timing'.
Yo guys, no anime here ...
Oh whoops didn't even notice this wasn't in the right thread. XD
hi guys i'm going to do some tests on Dragooon F230 as sooon as i get new BB-10, so what you guy like to see used as bottom Chrome Wheel? [Reviser/Wyvang/Gembu/Girago/Kraken or another dragooon] and what beys you guys like to see battle with? [attack only for a strange rerason]
One thing: Scarpe Master, omg so cool Screp Master too cool, but really The Scrape Master is The Masterpiece
Will it be an actual test match or just another fluke?
quote='Meta madness' pid='1306018' dateline='1452222784']
Will it be an actual test match or just another fluke?
[/quote]

actual test, cuz no one have made testing trade for it. also i have some following attack types to test with like Balro ^2 W145RF, Wyvang ^2 H145R2F, Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F, Bahamadia Dragooon BD145RF and Ifried ^2 LW105R2F [ifried is need to test]

defence like Levithan Reviser E230RF, Reviser ^2 BD145RS, Gembu ^2 E230RDF, etc

stamina like Kraken Gembu BGrin, Kraken ^2 SA165BWD, Kraken Gembu SR200TB, etc

balance:- Balro ^2 BD145MF, Girago ^2 TR145RF it's anti attack iic]
Dragoon F230 (G)CF had already been tested and is top tier already though.
(Jan. 08, 2016  5:29 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Dragoon F230 (G)CF had already been tested and is top tier already though.

lol, in my test i will launch both beys at same time and test stuff like rpm, lauch with diffreant techinques, etc
Got bored and did a few tests the other day...

Makendo + 10 balance +Wyborg base = Nice endurance though trash defense. Why knows, I'm actually having fun with it.
A compact Makendo combo on Dranzer F's defense tip works quite well too if you happen to get a Dranzer F that sticks.
Not top tier well, mind you.
(Jan. 08, 2016  11:17 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: A compact Makendo combo on Dranzer F's defense tip works quite well too if you happen to get a Dranzer F that sticks.
Not top tier well, mind you.

Ya know, I like you. You're pretty coo m8.

I'll give'er a swing later! Sounds like it'll pretty nice in terms of endurance actually so it'll be a lovely go!
Finally found my lost Odin layer. On my floor, there's a shelf where I keep spare bass strings, which are inside little paper envelopes. When the layer bursted, it somehow managed to lodge itself inside one of the envelopes perfectly. Of course, I learned this after I had spent about half an hour completely moving my bed and dresser to see if it had landed under either of them...
At the Jungle anime shop, all they have is Odins... odins only club...
(Jan. 09, 2016  9:17 PM)Meta madness Wrote: At the Jungle anime shop, all they have is Odins... odins only club...

Oh no, just one of the most versatile Layers in the game right now, boohoo.
(Jan. 09, 2016  9:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  9:17 PM)Meta madness Wrote: At the Jungle anime shop, all they have is Odins... odins only club...

Oh no, just one of the most versatile Layers in the game right now, boohoo.

Ye boyee, now everyone can start with temporary OP status.

Odin is number 1 <3
I'm probably late on this, since it was posted last year, but apparently, there is rumor of a live action Beyblade movie: http://deadline.com/2015/05/beyblade-mov...201433742/
Does anyone have more info on this?
P.S. Don't read the comments at the bottom, most of them are just sad.