Beyblade Random Thoughts

To be perfectly frank, the colors on that one are pretty nice.

Bey Brad = foreseen the release of Ex-Caliber

Also, same name. It's a beauty, Brad gives us details on this. I know you got a history with battle strikers though this really does provoke my curiosity to an extreme degree.
If you wanna know more about my work on Battle Strikers, the interview I gave Beylon has most of the details worth sharing: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BLOG-FOR...pid1222850

I can't say I know why it has a fleur-de-lis, but it was designed in Quebec so that might have something to do with it Smile From an aesthetic perspective, I think some of the Metal XS Strikers are really awesome though. I mostly only worked on the themes and gameplay consultation.
^ I have seen the fleur-de-lys used in relation to knights and royalty before, so completely unassociated with Québec, but the designers were probably more than happy to include it, I suppose.

Hah, they are calling just shooting a BeyLauncher like it should be but without using any actual launching technique "Kami Shoot"/God Shoot :

But seriously, I hope that guy from TAKARA-TOMY appears in more videos, he seems like he does a perfect job at promoting Beyblade and educating people.
(Dec. 29, 2015  5:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ^ I have seen the fleur-de-lys used in relation to knights and royalty before, so completely unassociated with Québec, but the designers were probably more than happy to include it, I suppose.

Hah, they are calling just shooting a BeyLauncher like it should be but without using any actual launching technique "Kami Shoot"/God Shoot :

But seriously, I hope that guy from TAKARA-TOMY appears in more videos, he seems like he does a perfect job at promoting Beyblade and educating people.
Haha, seems like they exagerate literally everything, TT and Hasbro. Has anyone seem sonokong advertisements.
Very surprised (but happy) to see them officially endorsing releasing the handle. He seems to know the game pretty well!
After Maruzen canceled my order, I'm still looking for the best place to buy RBV2 from Unhappy Worst thing is that I suspect Maruzen will restock eventually (like they did with RBV1) but I dunno if I wanna wait that long. That price though ...
Wow, why would they cancel ? I know a few cheap places, but you can often only order up to three at a time ...
I think they maybe only had like one case in stock. They cancelled Kei's as well.
Well, that's just great. I've been blading in a paper plate as of late to satiate my need to blade while the monkeys down at customs continue to sit on my package and not deliver it. I've been using the only two beys to have made it to me so far, Ragnuruk Heavy Survive and Odin Central Blow. Now, the advantage to using the Burst stadium over a plate (besides literally everything) is that the stadium has WALLS, preventing your parts from flying everywhere. The plate does not. Now, luckily, I don't get too many Bursts in the plate, but I've worried for a long time that one of my parts is going to go flying and disappear into the void of my room. Well, it finally happened, but of all pieces, it had to be Odin. Losing Odin sucks for two reasons: 1. It's Odin, one of the most useful pieces in the game. 2. Odin is clear and grey, making it damn near IMPOSSIBLE to spot when it's in a hiding spot. I've been searching for the past half hour and I can't find the stupid thing. Point of the story: It's all customs' fault because if they did their damn jobs this wouldn't have happened. Ergh. I just hope it turns up soon.

Note: I am aware that this particular incident is actually my fault. I mean, I'm still mad at customs, but still, I saw this coming and didn't do anything about it. Like most humans, I best purge my anger when I can pin the blame on another entity.
That sucks dude. I have had a few layers don't the same thing, even with a burst stadium. One time Spriggan seemed to fly behind my fridge maybe. So, after doing what I thought was exhausting every other possibility, I moved my huge two door side by side fridge which is tucked into a sort of cubby hole that is custom built around it, lol. I wasn't letting that thing get away. But I checked behind and even under the fridge and it wasn't there. Finally, I found it under the dish strainer under the strainer itself, but on top of the connected tray for it, making it super hard to find), beside the fridge, on the counter. They like to tuck themselves into the worst spots sometimes. Haha. Good luck with your search, I hope you find it soon
(Jan. 01, 2016  7:41 AM)Half Nail Wrote: Well, that's just great. I've been blading in a paper plate as of late to satiate my need to blade while the monkeys down at customs continue to sit on my package and not deliver it. I've been using the only two beys to have made it to me so far, Ragnuruk Heavy Survive and Odin Central Blow. Now, the advantage to using the Burst stadium over a plate (besides literally everything) is that the stadium has WALLS, preventing your parts from flying everywhere. The plate does not. Now, luckily, I don't get too many Bursts in the plate, but I've worried for a long time that one of my parts is going to go flying and disappear into the void of my room. Well, it finally happened, but of all pieces, it had to be Odin. Losing Odin sucks for two reasons: 1. It's Odin, one of the most useful pieces in the game. 2. Odin is clear and grey, making it damn near IMPOSSIBLE to spot when it's in a hiding spot. I've been searching for the past half hour and I can't find the stupid thing. Point of the story: It's all customs' fault because if they did their damn jobs this wouldn't have happened. Ergh. I just hope it turns up soon.

Note: I am aware that this particular incident is actually my fault. I mean, I'm still mad at customs, but still, I saw this coming and didn't do anything about it. Like most humans, I best purge my anger when I can pin the blame on another entity.

Well if you lost it in your room/kitchen/home, then it'd still be there unlike a park where you can't stay there forever to find it. Just search the room in little bits.

+ the burst stadium doesn't always protect it from flying far away. I also lost Odin (but found it) in my room under my bed (i don't even know how it gets under there if i'm playing on my bed).
Makendo v Cyber Dragoon was a wonderful idea <3
i just found my old angle compass and grip rubber
(Jan. 03, 2016  7:04 PM)gankoba Wrote: Behold my Tornado Death Dome!!!!
[Image: image.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

Got another one of those?

Or a link to purchase one, thing looks pretty boss for some major action.
He made it himself lol
Great Idea
Time to make my own stadium...or just get a bowl out the kitchen or hasbro edit...Yeah, hasbro edit will do.
(Jan. 01, 2016  9:56 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2016  7:41 AM)Half Nail Wrote: Well, that's just great. I've been blading in a paper plate as of late to satiate my need to blade while the monkeys down at customs continue to sit on my package and not deliver it. I've been using the only two beys to have made it to me so far, Ragnuruk Heavy Survive and Odin Central Blow. Now, the advantage to using the Burst stadium over a plate (besides literally everything) is that the stadium has WALLS, preventing your parts from flying everywhere. The plate does not. Now, luckily, I don't get too many Bursts in the plate, but I've worried for a long time that one of my parts is going to go flying and disappear into the void of my room. Well, it finally happened, but of all pieces, it had to be Odin. Losing Odin sucks for two reasons: 1. It's Odin, one of the most useful pieces in the game. 2. Odin is clear and grey, making it damn near IMPOSSIBLE to spot when it's in a hiding spot. I've been searching for the past half hour and I can't find the stupid thing. Point of the story: It's all customs' fault because if they did their damn jobs this wouldn't have happened. Ergh. I just hope it turns up soon.

Well if you lost it in your room/kitchen/home, then it'd still be there unlike a park where you can't stay there forever to find it. Just search the room in little bits.

+ the burst stadium doesn't always protect it from flying far away. I also lost Odin (but found it) in my room under my bed (i don't even know how it gets under there if i'm playing on my bed).

I spent two hours last night looking for my Seaborg tip. And then it happened again, and I searched another hour. Fun times.
(Jan. 03, 2016  8:36 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2016  9:56 AM)Cannon Wrote:

I spent two hours last night looking for my Seaborg tip. And then it happened again, and I searched another hour. Fun times.

I remember this, you sounded rather angry. Though I was in a tree due to uhh..life. maybe you shouldn't mess with the tips of seaborg.
which is better BB-10 or BBC-03
[Image: 9qy2o8.jpg]

Genius things to do with a loose Seaborg rubber tip.
(Jan. 03, 2016  11:10 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: which is better BB-10 or BBC-03

@[FIREFIRE]

BB-10, however it is more expensive.
(Jan. 03, 2016  11:16 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: [Image: 9qy2o8.jpg]

Genius things to do with a loose Seaborg rubber tip.

What exactly am I looking at?
Why do people keep pronouncing Accel with an x? There's no x in the damn name.