Beyblade Random Thoughts

told Neo I'd buy all 75 recolors of makendo..

He said there was 2 recolors, pfft...Gonna buy 70 makendos specifically to make 75 recolors. Waste o money? pfft, get outta here.

The other 3 recolors will be magno Arm, Clear makendo, and ultimate dragoon.
(Jan. 03, 2016  11:49 PM)Meta madness Wrote: told Neo I'd buy all 75 recolors of makendo..

He said there was 2 recolors, pfft...Gonna buy 70 makendos specifically to make 75 recolors. Waste o money? pfft, get outta here.

Don't forget Ultimate Dragoon V. And there are more recolours of Ultimate Dragoon/Your Precious Makendo Wink
(Jan. 03, 2016  11:34 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2016  11:16 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: [Image: 9qy2o8.jpg]

Genius things to do with a loose Seaborg rubber tip.

What exactly am I looking at?

It's the first rubber bottom for the Battle Striker Metal XS/Series 2, since they never made one IIRC.
(Jan. 03, 2016  11:49 PM)Ultra Wrote: Why do people keep pronouncing Accel with an x? There's no x in the damn name.

Because that's how it's pronounced in the Japanese kana version of it's name. It's literally read as "akuseru."
Finally got enough cash for the WBO event I've been wanting to host! now only if Manicben or Blitz can reply so we can get the Worldly magic goin man.

if it can't get going well, might as well donate, so Wbo cash regardless nonetheless.

(Jan. 03, 2016  11:54 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2016  11:49 PM)Meta madness Wrote: told Neo I'd buy all 75 recolors of makendo..

Don't forget Ultimate Dragoon V. And there are more recolours of Ultimate Dragoon/Your Precious Makendo Wink

[Image: 4e74d216c41b5.png]

naive child, there is only makendo and the other makendo wannabes...

I feel there is a level of irony in here...lol

#snowdenthesnowman
(Jan. 03, 2016  11:49 PM)Ultra Wrote: Why do people keep pronouncing Accel with an x? There's no x in the damn name.

Because a lot of people pronounce Accelerate as (Ahks-ell-er-ate).

(Jan. 04, 2016  12:03 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Finally got enough cash for the WBO event I've been wanting to host! now only if Manicben or Blitz can reply so we can get the Worldly magic goin man.

if it can't get going well, might as well donate, so Wbo cash regardless nonetheless.

(Jan. 03, 2016  11:54 PM)Hato Wrote:

[Image: 4e74d216c41b5.png]

naive child, there is only makendo and the other makendo wannabes...

I feel there is a level of irony in here...lol

#snowdenthesnowman

Stop with your damn Makendo !! Argh!
Yeah, everyone knows Megaro Arm is the real deal.
Pfft, makendo is the real deal m8. My beyblade bible by Madness Meta says so.

As ClaraM mentioned, that is how it is actually meant to be pronounced, and it comes from accelerate. How do you even pronounce it hah ?
Probably more like "Ax-cell".
(Jan. 04, 2016  5:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Probably more like "Ax-cell".

i think most people pronounce Accel like Excel [MS Office Excel lol] where some people like me pronounce eaccell and some aksell
(Jan. 04, 2016  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

As ClaraM mentioned, that is how it is actually meant to be pronounced, and it comes from accelerate. How do you even pronounce it hah ?

The only way I could think it'd be pronounced is probably a bit too innaprporiate for the forums lol.
(Jan. 04, 2016  7:37 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2016  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

The only way I could think it'd be pronounced is probably a bit too innaprporiate for the forums lol.

Carpel. Strange pronunciation. Carp-et Japan.
So. Am I the only one with these issues?

Whenever I use MSF/Ciustom facebolt on my synchromed E230 Defense Combos, they almost always break against an attack combo. I don't screw them in overly tight or loose. And it doesn't matter... brand new or old, the face bolts just break in the middle... I had one time where one center of the MSF custom broke so I put in a new center and it broke instantly after again in the next battle... I don't ever put the metal center part of the MSF custom in my beyblades anymore for my E230 combos because I can't afford to break more of them. Speechless

Also... in tune with the MSF Custom, for some reason with certain synchrome beyblades, they don't hold tightly. Most often my Wyvangs and my Dragooons aren't completely tight together when screwed in, they rattle so... I have to switch the centers or outers until I find a combination that will hold it together...

Just me?...
(Jan. 05, 2016  1:21 AM)juncction Wrote: So. Am I the only one with these issues?

Whenever I use MSF/Ciustom facebolt on my synchromed E230 Defense Combos, they almost always break against an attack combo. I don't screw them in overly tight or loose. And it doesn't matter... brand new or old, the face bolts just break in the middle... I had one time where one center of the MSF custom broke so I put in a new center and it broke instantly after again in the next battle... I don't ever put the metal center part of the MSF custom in my beyblades anymore for my E230 combos because I can't afford to break more of them. Speechless

Also... in tune with the MSF Custom, for some reason with certain synchrome beyblades, they don't hold tightly. Most often my Wyvangs and my Dragooons aren't completely tight together when screwed in, they rattle so... I have to switch the centers or outers until I find a combination that will hold it together...

Just me?...

Well, my MSF from Saramanda actually started off loose, which sucks and in general my intact Goreim MSF is loose as well, but the quality the seller put my Saramanda wasn't the best of cares so if I screw it in, the Metal cap lifts up to a certain point, I haven't broken any yet but I know a lot of people who have, plus the plastic on the MSF is thin, and attack combos are violent so I think many of us have experienced this, you'll need to get a new one unfortunately.
Yeah, an MSF I had from a TT Archer Gryph was loose as well.
Nothing extraordinary, but since it could make some cool animated avatars or whatever, here is the television ad for Xcalibur Force Xtreme :

You would never know it's a beyblade ad by seeing the first 30 seconds.
Sure, that was an ad for something about Duel Masters, but watch the whole video hah. Or just the latter half.
(Jan. 05, 2016  1:21 AM)juncction Wrote: So. Am I the only one with these issues?

Just me?...
That happens to me too. my Goreim's MSF broke when i used a gargoyle reviser BD145DS combo against Flash Kerbecs II 90RF. And yeah my Saramanda's MSF is kinda loose.
(Jan. 05, 2016  2:56 PM)DRAGOG Wrote: Tyson wins against Ginka

You state that like it is a fact, but there is really no way to verify. Also, this is the section reserved for the hobby, so anime posts do not belong here.
(Jan. 05, 2016  2:56 PM)DRAGOG Wrote: Tyson wins against Ginka

*Gingka/Ginga
* *Ginga*

also we all know kenny is the best