Beyblade Random Thoughts

Metal Fusion was no different than Takaras Metal Fight, so I don't know what you're talking about...
You can't compare Metal Fury to 4D, hyper blades are the alternative, and while they weren't all released, most were, so they aren't "HORRIBLE."
(Nov. 17, 2013  5:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2013  2:13 AM)Wombat Wrote: Hasbro copies its stats/stars from the TT boxes, but they don't mean anything in the first place.

Are you certain about that ? I cannot really verify myself right now, but people always said that the stars TAKARA-TOMY advertised were not even the same as Hasbro's.

Well Takara doesn't give stars to Tracks, but other than that they seem pretty much the same from a few examples. Googling the stats or watching the unboxing videos gives you a pretty good view.
my paint skills are over 9000 lol
Man I can't wait for an Event to come anywhere near me. I'm so pumped I'd enter with a Hasbro Bey just to battle people.
Omg, earthwolf1404 made me a theme song!!!!!!!

(Nov. 19, 2013  3:02 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Omg, earthwolf1404 made me a theme song!!!!!!!

You guys better make a collab rap...
(Nov. 19, 2013  3:14 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2013  3:02 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Omg, earthwolf1404 made me a theme song!!!!!!!

You guys better make a collab rap...
"collab"? earthwolf1404 just said he noticed mistakes and will give me the final draft ASAP

Lol, he's after me huh. Earthwolf, how long did it take you to come up with that?
I volunteer to sing it and post it Smile. Haha, it's pretty catchy.
It's when multiple people work on a song.
(Nov. 19, 2013  3:19 AM)Tri Wrote: I volunteer to sing it and post it Smile. Haha, it's pretty catchy.

Yes plz!!!!!! It must have taken a while, cause the awesomeness is like over 9000.......
EDIT: here's the final draft
Well I started on the day when DK got confused for Ryukiba and finished it today, so technically two or three days. When I finish Ryukiba's, I'll make a thread and be open for requests. I sent DK the final draft and sources, so they should be up before I post this.

EDIT: or maybe not
(Nov. 19, 2013  3:47 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Well I started on the day when DK got confused for Ryukiba and finished it today, so technically two or three days. When I finish Ryukiba's, I'll make a thread and be open for requests. I sent DK the final draft and sources, so they should be up before I post this.

EDIT: or maybe not

I edited my post before u even posted lol XD can't wait to hear ryukiba's
EDIT: BTW I do have a grip lol, great job earthwolf1404 u should definatly make a thread Smile
While this conversation is pretty cool/goofy, it probably should move to the general Random Thoughts thread Tongue_out

-=-=-=-

So I just broke my last MSF-Custom... I swear these things break at the drop of a hat. I'm debating buying a case from that Japanese wholesaler thing at the rate I go through these things, haha!
So I am embarking on finding a competive sp230 combo for a hasbro stadium, any ideas?
I just got my synchrome dx sets from the post office!!!! I am loving the parts they are awesome Smile
(Nov. 19, 2013  5:55 AM)Ingulit Wrote: So I just broke my last MSF-Custom... I swear these things break at the drop of a hat. I'm debating buying a case from that Japanese wholesaler thing at the rate I go through these things, haha!
I agree I think we went through 3 in 2 weeks. The synchroms are just too heavy for the plastic threading. Should have just done a METAL facebolt with METAL threading... but that might be too hard on the spin tracks so idk, but I do know it sucks how fragile the ones they did produce are.
(Nov. 19, 2013  10:16 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: So I am embarking on finding a competive sp230 combo for a hasbro stadium, any ideas?

I suppose you could try using it with Duo or Death to try and get that BD145 effect...
Just watched the WBO's Beychannel Lessons Vids. Cool stuff. Didn't even know about the Sliding Shoot lol
(Nov. 20, 2013  1:35 AM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2013  10:16 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: So I am embarking on finding a competive sp230 combo for a hasbro stadium, any ideas?

I suppose you could try using it with Duo or Death to try and get that BD145 effect...

Tried with phantom and it worked OK, duo I could see working good but all I have is the hasbro duo=too light for anything useful except dragooon killing
(Nov. 20, 2013  2:28 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2013  1:35 AM)Triforceblader Wrote:

Tried with phantom and it worked OK, duo I could see working good but all I have is the hasbro duo=too light for anything useful except dragooon killing

I have neither a TT Duo or SP230 so I can't help you too much but it seems like it would do good
I made a combo. It looks really pretty. I'm using it in the tournament here in VA on the 30th. Just because it's pretty.
Dr logic.
(Nov. 20, 2013  4:29 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I made a combo. It looks really pretty. I'm using it in the tournament here in VA on the 30th. Just because it's pretty.
Dr logic.

Are u talking about a sp230 combo??????????? If so can u tell me????
Nope, if you'd like help with an SP230 combo, you can PM me your parts and I can try my best. Oh and specify if it's BB-10 or 0G
SP230 isn't pretty! It's bulky and awesome, so in rapidity terms, it has a "handsome appearance", haha.

I'm guessing it involves Cygnus.