Beyblade Random Thoughts

Eh, nowhere is it said that they are getting rid of Beyblade, nor that they are trying to replace it with Animal Wheels ... I was just drawing a parallel between flicking spherical things towards another and metallic spinning tops actually striking each other.
Kids in helmets flicking pieces of circular paper at each other.
THE EXCITEMENT IS OVERWHELMING!!!!!!!

Honestly though, this could be recreated with only a cardboard box and some scissors. So I don't see why anyone would buy them.
Dude they need helmets cause the lameness is to overwhelming lol,
(Nov. 01, 2013  3:32 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Wait... isn't that... marbles? Confused

That's exactly wat I said
(Nov. 01, 2013  2:50 AM)Tri Wrote: Flash has zero stamina and zero defense, it's an all out smack down of an attack wheel Smile. Oh how I love it Smile.

And I actually think the motifs look cool.

Actually, Flash has decent Stamina, as long as it doesn't hit stuff. Otherwise Flash Orion W145 MF wouldn't work, right?
Yeah I was thinking about that combo after I posted, haha.
(Nov. 01, 2013  3:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, nowhere is it said that they are getting rid of Beyblade, nor that they are trying to replace it with Animal Wheels ... I was just drawing a parallel between flicking spherical things towards another and metallic spinning tops actually striking each other.
Oh, I know they definitely aren't getting rid of Beyblade, I just meant that for the time being Animal Wheels appears to be taking its place. They are fairly similar, though Animal Wheels is pretty bad imitation lol
I'm assuming they'll try to make an anime out of it, depending on how hard they push these things.
SO I was launching my Phantom Orion Stock with a really powerful launch the kind where you put your thumb and your first 2 fingers and grip the handle loosely and pull outwards and my B: D was so aggressive it almost touched the tornado rudge! it hasn't been illegally modified or anything that was my other one that I got rid of XD so does this happen to anyone else? I mean an aggro B: D could possibly KO Flash on a Synchrome Tongue_out
I got my BD from Yuko Ray14 and it started out at spinning in the center, then today it gets aggro, I think it's just wear and use that's making it aggressive, what's your normal launch style?
the one I described watch my latest BOB of me vs. Bularieleone and DK Tongue_out
Well I saw a b d on YouTube that was almost an attack type. I modded my stadium to where it has KOs
I found MSF-L Genbull Dragooon F230 FB to be the most odd custom. It can OS and destabilize Stamina Types and Tornado Stallers, beat Spin Stealers with ease, beat various attack types with slight difficulty and beat all defense customs... Grin
(Nov. 03, 2013  5:43 PM)Plastics Lover Wrote: I found MSF-L Genbull Dragooon F230 FB to be the most odd custom. It can OS and destabilize Stamina Types and Tornado Stallers, beat Spin Stealers with ease, beat various attack types with slight difficulty and beat all defense customs... Grin

Well, I guess it's just another version of Genbull Dragooon F230CF/GCF, which is so overpowered people are thinking about banning it. If you get ridiculously one-sided results in testing you should mention them in that thread.
Thought of an interesting idea (gonna test this in a day or two): People are always using RF/R2F/LRF but why not try an aggro CS? More Stamina + Better Control. I'm thinking of testing this new combo that may be a kinda cool Anti-Attack Combo w/CS.
(Nov. 04, 2013  5:53 AM)Plastics Lover Wrote: Thought of an interesting idea (gonna test this in a day or two): People are always using RF/R2F/LRF but why not try an aggro CS? More Stamina + Better Control. I'm thinking of testing this new combo that may be a kinda cool Anti-Attack Combo w/CS.
mostly because most don't get a CS that is aggressive enough to compare to a rubber attack tip, They don't have the correct speed to match up most of the time. Also since the middle of CS is still plastic, it means less friction and less surface area that that the rubber actually covers.
Yeah CS=awesome defence if calm. rf,r2f and lrf =attack. The weirdest thing happened a cheaply cheap Draco spin beat dragoon g
You have to aggressively shoot CS. Its requires skill.
(Nov. 05, 2013  4:27 AM)Plastics Lover Wrote: You have to aggressively shoot CS. Its requires skill.
... yeah so does using a sliding shoot/wide sweeping launch lol, as I said before it would still not have the same effect as actually using an RF or R2F because of its lack of actual rubber surface area making contact with the stadium. If you want to discuss this more, PM me since this is turning into spam.
Y'all wanna know skill?
Stadium: Modified hasbro stadium so there can be alot of knockouts
Beys: I used LLD, brother use takara variares in f mode
Bey battle: I beat him 2-1, lol I'm such a skilled blader
Here are a few of my tests with MSF-L Girago Genbull SA165 GF in a BB-10.

Standard Procedure and Alternating Shots starting with Girago Genbull. SA165 was in Zero G Attack Mode. The reason is that I found that SA165 (ZGA) + GF = Maximum Recession + LAD.

MSF-L Girago Genbull SA165 GF vs MSF-H Genbull Dragooon F230 GCF

Girago Genbull: 13/20 (10 KO, 3 OS)
Genbull Dragooon: 7/20 (2 KO, 5 OS)

Girago Genbull Win Rate: 65 %
(Nov. 08, 2013  11:55 PM)Plastics Lover Wrote: Here are a few of my tests with MSF-L Girago Genbull SA165 GF in a BB-10.

Standard Procedure and Alternating Shots starting with Girago Genbull. SA165 was in Zero G Attack Mode. The reason is that I found that SA165 (ZGA) + GF = Maximum Recession + LAD.

MSF-L Girago Genbull SA165 GF vs MSF-H Genbull Dragooon F230 GCF

Girago Genbull: 13/20 (10 KO, 3 OS)
Genbull Dragooon: 7/20 (2 KO, 5 OS)

Girago Genbull Win Rate: 65 %

Umm I think you posted this in the wrong thread?
Nah, just playing around with some parts and bam! Random Combo!
If this combo is really good, post a thread about it with test results. don't post tests here, this is just for interesting beyblade randomness not tests Smile
(Oct. 30, 2013  2:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... TAKARA-TOMY, how can you seriously release something so small and ridiculous like Animal Wheels when you clearly know about Beyblade and that BeyBattles are way more exciting than that ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDroOat-6Ug

I just don't get it, can anything else be said? Did understanding the Japanese make it seem any less ridiculous?