Beyblade Random Thoughts

I just checked my ranking on the website, I've defiantly fallen down the ladder haha. I think last time I checked I was in the top 10 or 5.

How has Beyblade been doing? in terms of how well it's selling, how many people are still playing etc?
Well TTs on another hiatus, so take from that what you will. Our community is still thriving though.
(Sep. 05, 2013  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What ... Blader Ken got converted to B-Daman ?
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...ade/11.JPG

That traitor.

From my memories, this Asian Championship is much smaller and with a lot less budget than Beyblade's Asian Championship ...

I could imagine him thinking something like "I got paid a couple thousand yen for this shoot, did you guys get paid?"
(Sep. 06, 2013  4:16 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Well TTs on another hiatus, so take from that what you will. Our community is still thriving though.

Really? Did they have any reason why? I think I've read around and it seems Hasbro is still active though? And I'm glad. I'm trying to think about another tournament for Sydney in Australia.
...what?
You battle by launching a beyblade into a stadium as an opponent does the same...
If you mean officially, go to a tournament. If that's the case, this belongs in the Questions about the WBO.
(Sep. 06, 2013  4:31 AM)omega Leonidas Wrote: Man how do you battle cause I'm lost

i think he's referring to beybattles.com
(Sep. 06, 2013  4:20 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2013  4:16 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Well TTs on another hiatus, so take from that what you will. Our community is still thriving though.

Really? Did they have any reason why? I think I've read around and it seems Hasbro is still active though? And I'm glad. I'm trying to think about another tournament for Sydney in Australia.

It is not true actually. There was no hiatus announced at all. Raykon, you should really read my topic :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...video-game
(Sep. 06, 2013  1:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2013  11:14 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: wut

Who's gonna talk about Plastics & HMS Remeberance Day now?! D: Hey maybe he can sell dat gold Shinin God MS of his. Grin

No, the Blader DJ we all love still exists, but Blader Ken was cool until this ...

A tad judgemental, don't you think? Takara-Tomy have him on a contract; rather than hiring some other helper, they just used who they already have. You can't criticise someone for that, nor can you make remarks of how he's uncool for helping another brand just because you don't like it...
(Sep. 06, 2013  4:09 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: A tad judgemental, don't you think? Takara-Tomy have him on a contract; rather than hiring some other helper, they just used who they already have. You can't criticise someone for that, nor can you make remarks of how he's uncool for helping another brand just because you don't like it...

I'm pretty sure Kai-V is just joking.
I still say he should be burnt at the stake. Serious
(Sep. 06, 2013  5:17 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2013  4:09 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: A tad judgemental, don't you think? Takara-Tomy have him on a contract; rather than hiring some other helper, they just used who they already have. You can't criticise someone for that, nor can you make remarks of how he's uncool for helping another brand just because you don't like it...

I'm pretty sure Kai-V is just joking.

Of course I am. I still have Blader Ken's autograph which SarabScientist gave me for my birthday, one year; it is not like I went ahead and burned that piece of paper ...
I do believe that she is Insomniac. now, no? Wink

Man, I really hope they don't mess with Blader DJ though. The source of my Beyspirit must continue to remain entirely loyal to Beyblade! Both him and his Wyvern DJ!

Blader DJ, your top is the top that shall pierce the heavens!
I think Takara know well enough not to ask Blader DJ to betray the bey. Having an intern turned into ash by fiery beyspirit is generally the kind of thing companies try to avoid.
sooo I went to forum statistics then clicked full statistics (for the firs time) and then I saw I was todays top poster whoopee I don't know how I missed that. also I'm about to get a BB:10 and a 3-segment grip (with my own money of course) and I talked to my mom and we made a deal that if me and my 8 and 6 year old little brothers and my 3 (turning 4 on the 27th) year-old little sister don't argue yell scream or have any type of problems for 2 weeks she'll order the stadium and grip for me (I'll give her the money of course since I can't order online cause I don't have a Credit or debit card that let's me order online)
Yeah lol a couple of weeks ago I was going post happy trying to be the top poster cause I realized it was there. Plus I think that first part belongs in WBO random thoughts.
I think SS did the Metal Masters mistake: making 100,000 Wave one, 90,000 wave two, 80,000 wave three...I like Ifrit and all, not when it's the only beyblade in stock in all of my local stores......
do you have a beautiful beyblade if so share it like this:
Name:phantom Leone
company: Hasbro
photo: optional.
color: Leone green and phantom the usual color
why you like it:its just so beautiful when i launch it seem 's so pretty.
Name:MF-H Wing Uranus S130wf
company:Takara Tomy
PhotoGrinon't have one justlook at the ones on the last page of the your beyblae collection thread, my post is the first one
color: Uranus usual color with stickers Wing usual (TT) with stickers S130 Silver Grey wf marble blue
Why Do you like it?: because purple is my favorite color wing is so big when it spins it looks beutafil and it knocked Ifrit Phoenix 90GCF over the walls of my darkhelm fx stadium Smile
(Sep. 06, 2013  7:33 PM)th!nk Wrote: I think Takara know well enough not to ask Blader DJ to betray the bey.

MY RESPOND IF THEY DO:

[Image: l73p.jpg]

OMG BLADER DJ!!! HOW IS BEYCITY?! DOES IT HAVE MORE BEYSPIRIT THAN YOU?!(I doubt it)HAVE A GOOD DAY!! BEYBYE!
Lmao I love this guy.
I wonder if The destiny of the Zero-G and pre-0G will become the same destiny as HMS and plastics.
Unhappy
(Sep. 07, 2013  9:28 PM)AZL Wrote: I wonder if The destiny of the Zero-G and pre-0G will become the same destiny as HMS and plastics.
Unhappy

You mean, cancelation?

As of now, there has been no word from TT about continuing with the Zero-G/MF line, or about ending it. All we know is, for now, Zero-G seems to be done. We also know about Hasbro's plans, and Top Plate. But what happens next, is really up in the air.
leone19 Wrote:you mean, cancelation?
No, not being able to be together.