Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 29, 2013  3:59 PM)AZL Wrote: My parents never let me buy beys unless I Finish some essay or something and the policy is 1-3 beys a month except on Christmas and if it is my birthday.

1-3 beys a month is a lot more than most people get... As for essays and such, I only ever got rewards for getting good end of semester grades - and even then I was aware that I was lucky to get even that - you really should be more thankful for what you have...
Really?
Yeah, my parents I've me a good job if I get good grades. But it's EXPECTED of me to get them, I haven't gotten a reward except for Hit wings after I got principal's list in 3rd grade. I work for money, then buy my beys lol.
Just be happy for what you have man Smile
I was usually able to get two a week during the plastic generation, depending on prices. Unfortunately, the V2 series was super rare and a lot of Beyblades like Driger S, Galeon, Wolborg, etc, were super old and hard to find until they released the Phantom Force Series. Wow, I miss being a kid a lot.
I miss plastics so much, beys were $5 instead of $10, but yeah as a kid I got a couple a month and considered myself fairly lucky when I laid them all out the other day and realized just how big my collection is. However, these days I buy everything on my own and spend about $35 a month on beys. To all the kids out there looking to make money, dog-walking is easy and you can start at a very young age.
I am very lucky as well with the size of the collection I was able to get, just wish I had stocked up on Beyblade's with top tier parts as opposed to just buying one of every Beyblade to try to complete a collection haha, though I am still proud of my collection nonetheless.
Eh idk where to put this, so I'm putting it here, let me know if it should be in another topic.

Do you guys think I overpaid for the Zero-G attack type stadium?

I paid $48.92 for the Stadium, plus Express shipping (it comes in 1 day).
(Aug. 30, 2013  11:26 PM)LMAO Wrote: Eh idk where to put this, so I'm putting it here, let me know if it should be in another topic.

I believe it would still go in purchase consultation? any way, I believe the price you got along with one day shipping is decent, since it probably came from china or japan. Did you only get the stadium?
(Aug. 30, 2013  11:30 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2013  11:26 PM)LMAO Wrote: Eh idk where to put this, so I'm putting it here, let me know if it should be in another topic.

I believe it would still go in purchase consultation? any way, I believe the price you got along with one day shipping is decent, since it probably came from china or japan. Did you only get the stadium?

Oops, sorry about that.

It came from Japan, and the seller (Comtachi Japan) sent a few extra Beys with it as well (even though I only bought the stadium) Smile
(Aug. 30, 2013  11:36 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2013  11:30 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:

Oops, sorry about that.

It came from Japan, and the seller (Comtachi Japan) sent a few extra Beys with it as well (even though I only bought the stadium) Smile
I'd say that is a good deal! In the USA it is usually like $40 for one-day shipping from Asia, I'm not sure how it varies in Canada though.
The best side of this break in new, ever-more-competitive Beyblade releases : More money every month to purchase superficial Beyblades you always wanted, like HMS in my case, hah.
Exactly. It is also a great time to pick up parts you have missed in MFB, haha.

I got my first one for like $23 including shipping from Japan. Amazon generally has better deals than Ebay when it comes to stadiums.
Out of curiosity, what beys did the seller throw in with it? New? Used?
Speaking of Zero-G stadiums, I've been finding some pics of a Blue Zero-G attack type stadium, and saw some on ebay, I believe. Has anyone else seen these? (I think they may be fake... not sure)

Edit: Found the ebay listing, it says its from Korea but not TT or SK. That's a fake, but its pretty neat, a one-piece Zero-G Attack Stadium
They are indeed fake. Though the pictures make them seem awesome haha.
I had no Idea they even got around to making fake Zero-G Stadiums... You learn something new every day.

Those pictures do make it look awesome Tongue_out
so I just read the Big Mac 320yen article and whoever wrote it it's hilarious. I never new Big Mac 320yen was a sandwich and not a beyblade lol
(Aug. 31, 2013  9:23 PM)Time Wrote: Out of curiosity, what beys did the seller throw in with it? New? Used?

This is exactly what he gave with it:

Phantom Orion B;D
Dark Cancer
A Bamboo fan

Everything was new!

The Supreme One, LUCKY! I wish amazon.ca had better prices ...
wow LMAO all of that for $42.00 seems like a good deal to me Smile also what are you going to do with that bamboo fan?
He will fan himself with it. Serious
a very good Idea ginga lol. Has anybody entered Zankye's giveaways he almost makes up for his rigged battles with the giveaways ALMOST also 'm ashamed of my self for suggesting bbg that they try out the combo Flame Cygnus 100wd and on top of that I said it beats everything Tired plus it was only 2 months ago. also I remember when Zankye did those beybattles in the Zankye stadium I thought that was an actual Zero-G stadium Tired I even showed it to my brothers and they were amazed at how awsome the Zero-G stadium was *cough* stupid *cough*
(Sep. 01, 2013  2:13 AM)LMAO Wrote: The Supreme One, LUCKY! I wish amazon.ca had better prices ...
I think it was a pretty rare occurrence, which is why I was quick to act when the price dropped, but you can usually get them for under $30 if you look hard enough.
(Aug. 31, 2013  12:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The best side of this break in new, ever-more-competitive Beyblade releases : More money every month to purchase superficial Beyblades you always wanted, like HMS in my case, hah.

That could be part of their business strategy on the chance that beyblade is on a very short hiatus. Make people buy all of their old stock they had left sitting around so they don't have to try to move it while their is new stuff on the market.

edit: I meant MFB (like what ginga said), obviously HMS and Plastics are no longer sold by takara...

(Sep. 01, 2013  2:13 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2013  9:23 PM)Time Wrote: Out of curiosity, what beys did the seller throw in with it? New? Used?

This is exactly what he gave with it:

Phantom Orion B;D
Dark Cancer
A Bamboo fan

Everything was new!

The Supreme One, LUCKY! I wish amazon.ca had better prices ...

That's pretty good, I like the bamboo fan addition.
really funny beyblade shopping story (this was before I joined the wbo and my 4th beyblade purchase) (warning long post)
now that i'm older like my mother said I laughed about it Tired but when it happened to me it wasn't funny