Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 25, 2013  3:39 AM)LMAO Wrote: No, otherwise it'd make it illegal to use competitively.

You could just keep on the dirt it collects from the Stadium, and keep the dirt on instead of wiping it off.

But then it will just perform way too badly so you might as well not even use RF and use F to get the same performance as a dirty RF ...
I can't give up there must be a way to keep pegasis's performance tip go'in
Unfortunately, there isn't, Kai-V is right. It's made of rubber, so it's going to wear down like a rubber eraser. Any rubber tip will eventually have to be replaced; that's just how it works. Unhappy
[Image: BeybladeShogunSteelLogo.jpg]

Finally.. A hasbro theme song that doesn't suck HA!
REDyohagane: The best suggestion I can give to you is to first, only use it when you must and two, to own multiples of it. Fortunately, lots of Beys have R2Fs, so its easy to get.
yukoray14, your right but the spin spin spin parts still ruin it a little
The world's most unbalanced beyblade: dark knight Bergados 230MS.
I bet a230 is even more unbalanced.
I thought M145 would be a better candidate for unbalance-ness.
(Aug. 25, 2013  5:16 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: [Image: BeybladeShogunSteelLogo.jpg]

Finally.. A hasbro theme song that doesn't suck HA!
What? I thought it was horrid XP
Even the MFB theme was better in my opinion.
[/quote]What? I thought it was horrid XP
Even the MFB theme was better in my opinion.[/quote]

I will second that, not even catchy.
Its a failed attempt to be "dubstep" and hip
I don't hear any sort of dubstep in that haha, and I love dubstep! Hm I guess everyone has different opinions haha

Oh and nobody answered my question so I'll ask it again, does nail polish really slow the wearing of rubber based tips? I logically don't understand how it could.

EDIT: That question probably would be better suited for the Ask A Question, Get An Answer #2 thread haha
To be honest... I loved the MFB theme song.
Judge me all you want, but I would sing along with it every week when "Metal Masters" & "Metal Fury" were airing.
The Japanese version is also the only anime OP I know every word to haha
Is it just me or is the Kraken wheel really well balanced?
No, it's a fact, and same goes for Girago.
I bought a fang leone sadly it's hasbro so it's not 4d but its able to defeat basically everything that everyone calls legendary like hell kerbecs and phantom orion (the 4D version) and all sorts of great and unbeatable combos even with synchrome and meteo guardian s130 mb but all of the suddon it easily loses to pegasis 105f why is that?
I seriously doubt it can beat phantom orion BGrin consistently, either it was dumb luck or it may also be your choice in stadium... was this perhaps in a Hasbro stadium?
EDIT: hell kerbecs is not top tier besides BD145
it was in all stadiums and i mean all beyblades as well so either somethings up with my cyber or that's just the way it is (and by the way i have a very strong launch, I'm 15)
sorry to ask but does anyone know somwhere on the net or here that i can bey r2f bottoms or anything beyblade for $1.52 or $0.46, I'm just trying to get rid of the rest of my prepaid mastercard money sadly $48.48 went to buying samurai pegasis and right after buying it there was a samurai pegasis for $15.99 bummer!!!
(Aug. 28, 2013  1:35 AM)REDyohagane Wrote: sorry to ask but does anyone know somwhere on the net or here that i can bey r2f bottoms or anything beyblade for $1.52 or $0.46, I'm just trying to get rid of the rest of my prepaid mastercard money sadly $48.48 went to buying samurai pegasis and right after buying it there was a samurai pegasis for $15.99 bummer!!!

If your looking for an R2F or bottoms, it'd go in the marketplace forum.

Also, this would go in, well- I just said, haha
also why is there never available battlers on beybattles.com (I know it's a horrible game and site it's hasbro's fault but still please answer question)
(Aug. 28, 2013  1:47 AM)REDyohagane Wrote: also why is there never available battlers on beybattles.com (I know it's a horrible game and site it's hasbro's fault but still please answer question)

Probably just because nobody wants to play there anymore ...
but there's people online battling there it's annoying i click on someone and they are all already in battle with someone else and sadly i can't participate in WBO tournements i'm 15 now so over the age limit and I have bey spirit waiting to just burst out it sucks
There is no age limit for WBO tournaments...
You could be 157 and you could still participate.
(Aug. 28, 2013  2:02 AM)REDyohagane Wrote: but there's people online battling there it's annoying i click on someone and they are all already in battle with someone else and sadly i can't participate in WBO tournements i'm 15 now so over the age limit and I have bey spirit waiting to just burst out it sucks

What are you talking about ? The World Beyblade Organization's tournaments are open to everyone. It is Hasbro's and TAKARA-TOMY's events which have an age limit.