Beyblade Random Thoughts

Whie he doesn't put up a good arguement, it is true that with the money spent on spin offs, they could've made a sequel to ZG, with new beys and everything.
Synchrom beywheelz, yes haha.

Meh, a sequel to zero G would be weird. Especially if Hasbro were to make it. Besides they pretty much did make a sequel to: Beywarriors.
Uh...hi?
Don't post two words like that next time though, ok?
(Aug. 22, 2013  2:12 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2013  12:12 AM)Ifrit Wrote: why does hasbro keep releasing spin offs they should just stick to the main line.
if little kids want to things "light up" they shoup play a video game... or simon
it is even worse that the money they are spending on these cheap spin-offs could be used to buy more material for real beyblade so americans don't have to use the crappy hollowed out version of everything

They hallowed out the first releases of Metal Fury, that's it. The spin offs get them money, so why are you calling them cheap?

They released regular 4D beyblades and are now releasing Shogun Steel, so when you say they could get more material, that doesn't make sense.
that is kinda cheap actually it is like going to get a krabby patty and they took out the meat so they could buy more STRAWS,
and i am not calling hasbro cheap i am calling there products cheap
and there are things hasbro could be doing with those materials, Kai-v saw a beyblade that hasn't had an episode yet and might not be released(sorry if this is outdated)they could be making. heck they could even cooperate with TT better and come up with some cool custom designs, or at least collectors items
so i do make a good point(in my opinion obviously), i just might have come off to "fanboyish"

EDIT: (there is theoretically nothing wrong with making money it is just a more personal moral issue, it is just that exploiting a kids need to "see SHINEY" and making it feel less ok for teens and up to walk through aisles. also the 4d beys are hard to find because the majority of the aisle is devoted to beywheels,and"stealth battlers")
what is the best store to look for hyperblades? I lost my cosmic(big bang) pegasis so it's hard to find them because of the new shogun steel beys please help!![/size]
Bad day just got creamed by best friends three year old brother in a bey battle 3-1 that's the score best friend now making fun of me T.T
(Aug. 22, 2013  6:45 AM)Bunny#1 Wrote: Bad day just got creamed by best friends three year old brother in a bey battle 3-1 that's the score best friend now making fun of me T.T
Haha!! My little brother beat you!XDXD LOL
No, the 4D's are hard to find because Shogun Steel is being released now.

I still don't understand how their products are cheap. They are basically the same exact thing as TT makes. Maybe some small mold differentials but that's it really.
(Aug. 22, 2013  11:52 AM)Tri Wrote:

I still don't understand how their products are cheap. They are basically the same exact thing as TT makes. Maybe some small mold differentials but that's it really.

Not to mention, Hasbro reinforces parts, usually making better versions than the original.

dude maybe it is just my walmart, I have seen no zg beys all non-hyperblade spark fx, and the rest of the aisle is devoted to the other spin offs. also just because they released it in your area doesn't mean it has hit every wal-mart in americaand even when the hyper blades were released I didn't find any so it isn't shogun steel they are just hard to find. takara tomy doesn't make :beywheelz,stealth battlers,tornado battlers,ir control, some light show that made noise,and beywarriors

EDIT: i am not talking about the actual beyblades badly, hasbro has done a fine job producing them. i am just saying that they could be making some cool, even if overly gimmicky,parts with that money
I just don't think you know what i was talking about when i said cheap
(Aug. 22, 2013  12:18 PM)Ifrit Wrote:

dude maybe it is just my walmart, I have seen no zg beys all non-hyperblade spark fx, and the rest of the aisle is devoted to the other spin offs. also just because they released it in your area doesn't mean it has hit every wal-mart in americaand even when the hyper blades were released I didn't find any so it isn't shogun steel they are just hard to find. takara tomy doesn't make :beywheelz,stealth battlers,tornado battlers,ir control, some light show that made noise,and beywarriors

Dude, drop the hate for Hasbro.
Just be patient and shogun steel will hit your area.
You basically just explained it yourself, if it's in someonelses store, it doesn't mean its in yours.
It's not anyone's fault the isle has the spin off's, some people like them, some don't - just don't buy them, complaining isn't worth it. Yes, Hasbro could make original parts, etc- we'll just have to see where the future takes us. Honestly, they've done a fine job overall with Beyblade despite a few things. Side series only help increase popularity, and from what I've seen at least, XTS's are a hit with little kids.

Edit: they are making neat but overly gimmick beys: XTS.

I don't get the point of saying TT doesn't make them...
when does beyblade evolution come out (i only care for the wing pegasis it comes with because i live in canada)
(Aug. 22, 2013  3:15 PM)REDyohagane Wrote: when does beyblade evolution come out (i only care for the wing pegasis it comes with because i live in canada)

You need to check our topic about Beyblade Evolution in the Video Games section. This section, "Beyblade General", is for the Beyblade hobby/toys itself.

EDIT: i am not talking about the actual beyblades badly, hasbro has done a fine job producing them. i am just saying that they could be making some cool, even if overly gimmicky,parts with that money
Honestly, I wouldn't go to Walmart for Beys because from my experience, their Beyblade stock sucks. The only places I go for Beys now are Target or Toys"R"Us. Walmart has been sucking for me ever since that early wave of Hyperblades.
That doesn't make any sense, it's the same things.
I think he means in how many beyblades they actually have in stock.
Oh I read it wrong haha. I thought he meant performance wise! My bad! But yeah, Walmart isn't always the best.
(Aug. 24, 2013  1:45 AM)Ryuujin M Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2013  11:52 AM)Tri Wrote: No, the 4D's are hard to find because Shogun Steel is being released now.

Honestly, I wouldn't go to Walmart for Beys because from my experience, their Beyblade stock sucks. The only places I go for Beys now are Target or Toys"R"Us. Walmart has been sucking for me ever since that early wave of Hyperblades.
same Here I only go to target and toys-rus I remember getting hyperblads Jade jupiter from walmart a long time ago but now the beyblade aisle has some beywheelz and some stadiums the rest is just toys from the sections next to it Tired last time I went to walmart a week ago they only had 5 Beywheelz lots of Hades gate and Darkhelm fx stadiums it was almost empty and the top Darkhelm stadium had pink gooey suff in it... I also saw a Prototype nemesis out of its package some one stole it and only AD145 was left Unhappy but my target has all sogun steel releases expext for the Earth and Air synchrome packs (still waiting for them)
Same here! I went to Walmart and they didn't have Hyperblades Blitz Striker or Jade Jupiter!?;_;
how can I keep thr r2f from wearing out on samurai pegasis (or at least slow it down)
(Aug. 24, 2013  9:39 PM)REDyohagane Wrote: how can I keep thr r2f from wearing out on samurai pegasis (or at least slow it down)

You can only not use it. It is rubber, it cannot not wear down.
is there at least a method to slow it down (other than nail polish
(Aug. 25, 2013  3:36 AM)REDyohagane Wrote: is there at least a method to slow it down (other than nail polish

No, otherwise it'd make it illegal to use competitively.

You could just keep on the dirt it collects from the Stadium, and keep the dirt on instead of wiping it off.
Does nail polish really slow down the process