Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required)

Sorry about the double post, but no one would notice if I just edited... edits don't count as new posts and they wouldn't be marked as unread.

MOAR RESULTS-

Same customs as before. My RF is getting worn out, particularly after the last round of testing, and my new one isn't conditioned yet, so I'm still using the old one so my numbers may be a bit skewed in Phantom's favor here.
CS performed much more admirably against Stamina than RB, but did a lot worse against Attack. However, I'm just not that great with CS, so I had difficulty against Stamina - half of the wins by Death were from accidental Tornado Stalling or Wall Saves. Revizer Dragoon was still hard to KO, despite CS's aggro movement; it's just too heavy and Phantom is too low to get good metal-on-metal contact with SA165 in the way.

Vs. Attack:
Vs. Stamina
(Sep. 01, 2010  7:02 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I have 2 I would like to test
1 GeminosCH120(120 Height)r2f
2 MF-F Burn BullCH120(145 Height)WD
Vs each other please and top tier defence for number 1 top tier attack for number 2
I would like to remind everyone that explanation is required for tests. testing useless combos for people without any reason behind it is pointless.
Switchblad3r Wrote:Can someone do testing on a combo for me? If not I will test it when I get back home in a couple weeks. EDIT: (MSF-H) Revizer Revizer E230(Upper) MF
It is a combo similar to one ryukiba came up with, Revizer Revizer E230CF. The concept is to tornado stall with enough defensive capabiltity to avoid being knocked out by balance/attack types. Flash is one thing I cannot test against, since I don't have it so please test against Flash. I feel this combo is a sort of upgrade, since it could add more stamina. Another variation of this combo I would like tested is EDIT: (MSF-H) Revizer DragooonBD145MF.
I believe the reason is obvious for this one, T-stall and then go in and spin equalize against certain combos with slightly more stamina.
Does anyone have feedback/ theories on the combo I previously posted? I don't have any beys with me, and I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for my combos/ testing for them.
hmmm Reviser Dragooon BD145MF?
Wyvang would be a good alternative for reviser. I don't what MF could be replaced for but I'm pretty sure MF doesn't work well with bd145.
Alright thanks Smile I am not too familiar with the primary uses of MF and its apparent incompatibility with BD145. I was trying to create a balance (stamina and defense) combo that could beat a top tier flash combo.
if you want to beat a top tier flash combo then just slap any synchrome on rf and vwalla XD anyway MF is best used with W145 and 85 Smile even Reviser Dragooon B D KO'd Flash...

ok thanks for the advice Smile

EDIT: WTF happened thats the post I made in Winning combinations this has to be a technical issue help please?
(Sep. 27, 2013  3:39 AM)Lazer Wrote: if you want to beat a top tier flash combo then just slap any synchrome on rf and vwalla XD anyway MF is best used with W145 and 85 Smile even Reviser Dragooon B D KO'd Flash...

Also GB145Smile I like using it!Smile
Sorry for buggin, but can someone please test Girago Dragooon S130WSF?
why not MF as the tip. it outclassed WSF.
Can someone test MF-L/F Duo SA165RDF

(Sep. 30, 2013  10:17 PM)AZL Wrote: why not MF as the tip. it outclassed WSF.
Can someone test MF-L/F Duo SA165RDF

WSF is an alternative...If WSF doesn't work for you guys, then use RF, worn or mint.
MF did not outclass WSF... where are you getting that from? I mean, sure it has self Ko'ing problems, but that's just me, since I can Self KO with MF XD. For me, WSF is miles better than MF.
(Oct. 03, 2013  1:37 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: MF did not outclass WSF... where are you getting that from? I mean, sure it has self Ko'ing problems, but that's just me, since I can Self KO with MF XD. For me, WSF is miles better than MF.

So you think you can test the combo right now? If so, that would be really great!
Yeah, I can test it, what against?
Eh, wsf has too little control, like xf.
Actually, WSF is great for me. Even though it is harder to control, when you master it, it is worth it. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than any MF combo I've seen, Balro trashes it.
(Oct. 05, 2013  5:03 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Actually, WSF is great for me. Even though it is harder to control, when you master it, it is worth it. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than any MF combo I've seen, Balro trashes it.

Test it against Duo Cygnus W145EWD, Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F, and Genbull Wyvang BD145RB please!!
I have another combo that I would like to be tested.
MSF-H Wyvang Genbull SP230RB:
MSF-H to lessen the recoil
Genbull to increase stamina, as well as defense
Wyvang for defense and knock-outs
SP230 because I thought BD145 would be too cliche
RB because of it's friction and height.

Hope someone tries it out!!!
I am just now getting into testing, so if I see a combo I have the ability to test and I like the conceptual explanation I will most likely test it. Just posted test results in this thread-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Public-C...pid1164655
Hey guys, could somebody please test this combo for me: Death Bull TH170 EWD. I want this combo tested because I think it would be a great defense/stamina bey that could stand its ground against most beys. This customization does not have a metal face bolt. This bey was not designed for use in a zero-g stadium, so please don't test it in one. I don't care what type of beyblade is tested against it. If someone could tell me what combos it's weak against and some possible improvements that I could make to it, that would be great. Thanks!
Somebody wanna test phantom leone 230wd/d for me??
? I think it is really good and see how it does against top tier combos
(Oct. 15, 2013  9:19 PM)BC Wrote: Hey guys, could somebody please test this combo for me: Death Bull TH170 EWD. I want this combo tested because I think it would be a great defense/stamina bey that could stand its ground against most beys. This customization does not have a metal face bolt. This bey was not designed for use in a zero-g stadium, so please don't test it in one. I don't care what type of beyblade is tested against it. If someone could tell me what combos it's weak against and some possible improvements that I could make to it, that would be great. Thanks!

Seems good, as Death is immune to spin steal, though maybe instead of Bull, you should use Kerbecs, considering the fact that it's the heaviest clear wheel, ever.
(Oct. 15, 2013  9:31 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Somebody wanna test phantom leone 230wd/d for me??
?

Phantom Cancer 230 D was already Top-Tier. 230 with WD has horrible balance issues, and Leone is not the best clear-wheel for Stamina.
(Oct. 16, 2013  9:30 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2013  9:31 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Somebody wanna test phantom leone 230wd/d for me??
?

Phantom Cancer 230 D was already Top-Tier. 230 with WD has horrible balance issues, and Leone is not the best clear-wheel for Stamina.

Maybe the combo uses the bottom of Phantom's MF to knock out stamina types?

Anyone thinks Girago Kraken E230RF is good?
Can someone test Phantom Bull W145JB VS Flash W145MF?
Need results for science and future tourneys.