Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required)

May someone test this combo right here:
Phoenix Balro SR200R2F.

It is supposed to have good Smash and Force Smash as well, 'nuff said.

Thank you.
Striker Phantom Sure, I will gladly do it for you Smile, against what????
(Dec. 10, 2013  10:56 PM)OrionBlade Wrote: Striker Phantom Sure, I will gladly do it for you Smile, against what????

Against...
Duo Cancer W145WD
Duo Cancer 230D
Revizer Revizer BD145CS
Killerken Revizer E230CS
Flash Pegasus II S130R2F

Thanks, OrionBlade
Can someone do mf libra b:d
its for the limited format for stamina or balance
Can you please test Golem Orochi 145BWD?
(Jan. 01, 2014  11:52 PM)Jake Hagane Wrote: Can you please test Golem Orochi 145BWD?

You need to have an explanation on why you want it to be tested.
I want it to be tested so I know if it's a good combo because I'm going to the park for a Beyblade tournament my friends set up for kids on our street. I need a good combo so if it doesn't turn out well then I gotta find a new one.
He meant an explanation as to why you chose those parts. I did some informal testing and it's not really good. Perhaps go to the build me a combo thread to find the best possible combos that can be made out of your parts.
Can somebody do Duo Chimera SR200 TB vs Phantom Orion BGrin? I want someone to do this because My BGrin is from hasbro (the tomy one broke, but the rest of the bey is tomy), and it wore down quickly, so I cant get accurate results.
Can you give some sort of explanation as to why you want those tested?
I said that my B:D worn down and got aggressive, which gives me inaccurate results. so I need a person with a good Phantom Orion B:D to test duo chimera SR200 TB's endurance.
(Jan. 03, 2014  9:58 PM)tac1017 Wrote: I said that my BGrin worn down and got aggressive, which gives me inaccurate results. so I need a person with a good Phantom Orion BGrin to test duo chimera SR200 TB's endurance.

Can I ask why you would want to have the endurance tested, if Duo (Cancer/Cyngus/Hades) SR200 TB is already Top Tier? Tongue_out
I ask this because yes it is my first top tier discovery, and i added chimera for a barely noticeable imbalance (yes, there is a small hole on the bottom) and i want to see it fight against what is probably the best stamina bey on stock.
Is the Duo a Hasbro Duo or a TT Duo? I can do Hasbro, but I can't to TT as of yet.
This combo has already been tested except with an actually good clear wheel. As Leone19 has already mentioned.
i would like to see it with chimera.
can you test bandet orogaya wb145 as,because i can't test it with top tier combos
Ok guys, this is getting out of hand. The title clearly states you need an explanation, so please give one.

Also I hope you mean in limited format because that thing will be crushed by anything remotely close to top tier in standard format.

I'm sorry if that post sounded harsh.
(Dec. 11, 2013  9:51 PM)Simply Why Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2013  10:56 PM)OrionBlade Wrote: Striker Phantom Sure, I will gladly do it for you Smile, against what????

Against...
Duo Cancer W145WD
Duo Cancer 230D
Revizer Revizer BD145CS
Killerken Revizer E230CS
Flash Pegasus II S130R2F

Thanks, OrionBlade

So, OrionBlade, are you done with those tests?

I can completely understand if you're to busy or anything like that.
Even though I doubt anybody will test this (isn't testing this worth wearing down your pretty genbulls and EWD? please? anybody?) might as well post it.

Genbull Genbull W145EWD/WD/BWD:

Genbull^2: the classic stamina synchrome.
W145: to maximize stamina and this works well in Zero- g and BB10
EWD/WD/BWD: use EWD and WD for BB-10 and BWD (use against sway) and EWD (use against stamina and defence) for Zero-G. BWD has good stamina and good to resist sway.
EWD/WD is obviously for stamina.

I'd appreciate tests versus MF-L phantom cygnus 85MF and duo Cygnus W145WD/EWD in BB10 and versus duo Cygnus w145BWD, MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang SA165GF and reviser dragooon f230GCF in Zero-G.

EDIT: and if it proves to be good enough to make a thread feel free too, just give credit to me in the OP please.
Anybody have time to try msf-h phoenix pegasus sa165 r2f? I've done a ton of testing against top-tier combos (wyvang dragoon sa165 r2f, girago 2 bd145r2f, kraken dragoon/leviathan e230/bd145 rb/rsf phantom w145 ewd leviathan dragoon sa165 ewd and genbu 2 sr200 tb) in the hasbro octagon showdown stadium and from what I've seen, this thing is a monster smasher. Just want to see what you guys think of it!
One quick note, when going against left spin defense, it does significantly better with phoenix on top
(Jul. 27, 2012  10:42 PM)SamD. :) Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2012  9:31 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Burn Susanow 90WD is an old LTSC from way back combined with some destabilizing properties that the Burn MW and Susanow CW offer. TT even realized this and released MF-F Burn Cancer 90WD in the Super Deck Set.

In today's metagame, however, it would be utterly destroyed.

So nothing can/will help it at all?

In the limited format it seems good but not in standard or zero-g.
(Mar. 03, 2014  7:39 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2012  10:42 PM)SamD. :) Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2012  9:31 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Burn Susanow 90WD is an old LTSC from way back combined with some destabilizing properties that the Burn MW and Susanow CW offer. TT even realized this and released MF-F Burn Cancer 90WD in the Super Deck Set.

In today's metagame, however, it would be utterly destroyed.

So nothing can/will help it at all?

In the limited format it seems good but not in standard or zero-g.
That's way before limited was even being planned. Try not to quote posts from years ago.