Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required)

...can somebody test them?

MFB standard Also test Beat lynx 90 mf against a top tier defense combo
Could somebody test Virgo ED145 MF against a limited defense combo? The reason is that this is like a mobile stamina combo (as I think Angry Face said) and is pretty interesting, I want to see how it does with defense.
(Apr. 06, 2015  2:03 PM)Hato Wrote: Could somebody test Virgo ED145 MF against a limited defense combo? The reason is that this is like a mobile stamina combo (as I think Angry Face said) and is pretty interesting, I want to see how it does with defense.

It'd be interesting, however, to also test with a Libra as well, because of it's more weight and less a chance of being KO'ed than. I tend to use Libra defense over other defense because of it.

But yeah, it would be pretty fun to see in action. The tests you sent me last night were pretty impressive as well, so I assure you it has some potential.
I want to test my best defense proposal against my current beyblade (BOTH LIMITED):

Jade (attack mode) cygnus gb145 rs vs Burn Chimera (or byxis) 130 pd
GrandBull 145WB I have tested it out in hasbro stadiums, but I don't have a BB-10 so I would like somebody to test it out in one
(Aug. 18, 2015  12:58 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: GrandBull 145WB I have tested it out in hasbro stadiums, but I don't have a BB-10 so I would like somebody to test it out in one

I'm just going to say this; that Combo is terrible. Grand is too light and recoily even with MF-H, and WB is a pretty bad tip.
I didn't ask for a opinion on if its terrible I asked for somebody to test it out on a BB-10
Adding on to what Neo said, I'm not sure what kind of combo it is but even on limited it is bad though MF-H would be illegal there.

If it's attack, the tip won't provide enough grip or aggression, Grand is too light and rounded.

If it's defense, the track is too light and prone to low attackers, WB is outclassed by RS or RB, Grand is too light and recoily.

If it's stamina, Grand is too light and the weight on the outside is too light and has recoil, 145 is outclassed by W145 and WB is a bad stamina bottom.

If it's balance... well WB isn't a good hybrid of either Defense or Stamina and neither is Grand and 145 isn't good for any, and IIRC some balance type combos generally aren't as good as pure attack, defense or stamina combos.

EDIT: Okay nevermind, I didn't see it as I was typing and the page wasn't refreshed yet
could you just try it out on a BB-10 thats all I asked for ok I didn't ask for opinions on the combo I just wanted it tested on a BB-10
(Aug. 18, 2015  1:04 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: I didn't ask for a opinion on if its terrible I asked for somebody to test it out on a BB-10

Well, obviously you want to prove a point that it's good or something; otherwise it shouldn't need to be tested.
And I don't really think anyone will test something with predictable results.
how do you know its bad if you haven't even tried it just because you opinion on the parts is bad you can't say something is bad until you try it
(Aug. 18, 2015  1:12 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: how do you know its bad if you haven't even tried it just because you opinion on the parts is bad you can't say something is bad until you try it

Uh, all of the parts used are bad except for maybe Bull. And a decent Clear Wheel will never save a combination. Look, I've said many things that are incorrect about combo defending stupid parts before. We've all tried WB and Grand and they aren't good alone or especially together.
Sorry.
I asked for somebody to try it on a BB-10 they don't have to keep the combo if i had the stadium i would but i don't so that's why I'm asking for somebody to try it out on it i don't even care if they think its bad i just want it tried out for my sake because i have that beyblade combo and it does great for me
You can at least explain why you believe it had potential, in detail.

That's what you do when asking to test combos.
well i can't really explain how it works in a BB-10 since i don't have one but in a hasbro stadium its great against attack types has good stamina and causes the most stadiums outs of my beyblades for some reason every time its hit its like it turns around and hits them back with huge force that's how i describe it
(Aug. 18, 2015  1:25 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: well i can't really explain how it works in a BB-10 since i don't have one but in a hasbro stadium its great against attack types has good stamina and causes the most stadiums outs of my beyblades for some reason every time its hit its like it turns around and hits them back with huge force that's how i describe it

Okay from what I get from this, it can beat attack types? It's a Hasbro stadium, I think in a BB-10 it'll be creamed by even a Storm 100RF combo if I'm quite honest, Grand and 145 are bad at defense and WB is outclassed. It's stamina will most likely lose to standard Earth/Burn W145WD combos and I don't understand the last part that much but it sounds like recoil attack? Perhaps not that.
it's more like it throws the attacks back at the attack types and makes them stadium out, but i just want it tested out in a BB-10 since i don't have one i only have hasbro stadiums
I'll test it for you. I'll be the suck up to test it... I'll go test right now. Smile
thank you that's all i wanted was somebody to test it out for me
Layer: Spriggan (Heavy Recoil and smash attack potential.)
Disk: Oval (It's non circular shape is i think best exposed with the Spriggan layer causing maximum smash attacks from both Layer and Disk.)
Driver: Fusion (Fusion offers both stamina and attack potential, resulting in strong sweeping counter attacks.)

Test against top tier attack/defense/stamina/balance burst combo's.
Ds.
I tested Spriggan oval accel, since it seemed like the oval may help Spriggan, because of their relative shapes. It does work a little bit, but it is just too light to make that much of a difference. Heavy is still better
(Aug. 20, 2015  4:08 PM)Deathscyther Wrote: Layer: Spriggan (Heavy Recoil and smash attack potential.)
Disk: Oval (It's non circular shape is i think best exposed with the Spriggan layer causing maximum smash attacks from both Layer and Disk.)
Driver: Fusion (Fusion offers both stamina and attack potential, resulting in strong sweeping counter attacks.)

While I don't presently own an Oval to test with, I'm going to tell you that you may as well be going for Accel rather than a Fusion. From experience, Fusion is not always going to have the guaranteed aggression so you may not always get the KO. Going for Fusion for versatility may be interesting, but again, you're not always going to KO our out-spin a lot of the time.
Can you please test Wyvang Balro S130R2f against some top-tier zero-g defense combos? I want to see if combining wyvang and balro into 1 bey would be a good idea.
Hey I would like to test Gladiator as a crystal wheel. I have a couple of metal wheels I would pair it with.

Phoenic
Pegasus
Begaridos

For the bottom anything frim a 145 to a 160 would work but it has to be mid height. Any attack tip would do.

I think that paired with any of these three chrome wheels this could be a good combo for smash attacks. As I'm not very up to date with limited in not sure if any of those parts are banned so this will be a standard customization. Even though it is outclassed by synchrome. If any of these wheels aren't banned this could be a very good combo for limited. If it has mid height the protrusions in the crystal wheel come out in these metal wheels the bey has good smash attack without the need of a highly aggressive tip. I would test it myself but I recently kind of hurt my arm and it hurts a little to pull the string. I figured I should let somebody else do it so that we don't get inaccurate results. Thanks!
Warning Level: 0%

So I am planning on getting spiral capricorne, so I realized I don't have a good attack wheel to go with it. Should I get the more rare and expensive blitz, or the easier to get beat lynx? Please help me?

If blitz, it will be blitz unicorno 90 mf

If beat it will be beat pegasus 2 90 MF

Can u test them on MFB defense types and a few MFB attack types?