Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required)

lawlz Balro Begirados 100RF was able to OS Killerken Revizer BD145RDF 4/10 times by Tornado Stalling Tongue_out
Wouldnt you wanna use wsf, cf, or mf? Eh, Balro Begirados wouldn't do too well, maybe genbull wyvang, but it wouldn't be able to os some stamina combos very well.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Balro-Begirados-S130RF

I like Balro Begiardos as well! This was an old rating thread of mine with it.
MF Guardian L drago S130MF beat Duo Cygus S130MB
But can someone test
Guardian L drago S130MF

Edit // No one tested Leviathan Killerken E230CF
I posted say two days ago or one can some test.
(Sep. 17, 2013  2:09 AM)Tri Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Balro-Begirados-S130RF

The thing flips me over is that Begirados has weight distribution. From the videos I saw it is. How does Begirados with itself.
(Sep. 17, 2013  11:50 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2013  2:09 AM)Tri Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Balro-Begirados-S130RF

The thing flips me over is that Begirados has weight distribution. From the videos I saw it is. How does Begirados with itself.

What? Do you mean it has bad weight distro? Because it does; however, Balro counterbalances it quite nicely, and gives it much more Stamina than Begirados^2. Check out Begirados^2 here.
Its just whenever I see it spin, it goes all wobbly.
Hmm... I've noticed that sometimes combos behave differently from person to person... for instance, once I battled Shining God MS with Revizer Killerken E230CS. He copied the combo EXACTLY, but instead of being a Defense/Stamina destabilizer, his custom was extremely unstable and died pretty much instantly. I suspect that subtle mold differences that don't mater normally are exaggerated when Synchromed, and that can cause the combo to either have high or low Stamina.
Not exactly, it's just that I didn't put E230 in the right mode XD
It seemed like it was wobbly/vibrating though, and I've found a few other instances where Stamina/imbalance varies significantly from part to part. For instance, my Wyvang Dragooon is much more stable than my Revizer Dragoon, but GuardianRevizer's Dragooon is the opposite.
Other times, the track/face is a bit worn out, and the track will be slanted a bit, causing everything to go loopy. Anywho, can someone test Girago Dragooon S130WSF and Genbull Wyvang TR145RB/CS
OK, I've been working on this combo a bit, and I'd like to have some other people try it out.

*TADA*

MF-H Phantom (Attack) Cancer 85CS (Aggro)

The concept:
I haven't done any formal testing yet, sorry Uncertain
it seems like a different modified version of MF-L Phantom Cancer 85MF
Can someone please test Girago Dragooon S130WSF/RF/RSF
read the title of this thread you need in explanation Cake's posts is a great example of what you should do Smile
(Sep. 24, 2013  1:53 AM)Lazer Wrote: it seems like a different modified version of MF-L Phantom Cancer 85MF

lol it is really similar Tongue_out

However, in practice, the tip change makes it more of a Balance custom than an Stamina/Attack hybrid. I'll try to do official testing, and if it looks as promising as my initial tests have been, then I'll probably make a thread. Can someone try it against Wyvang^2? I only have one...
EDIT: Oops, sorry for the double post, idk how this happened Tongue_out
hmmm when my Galaxy pegasis dx set get's here I could test it against Flash? I'll use Cygnus instead of Cancer Smile
Cygnus works, sure. BTW, some other variations I've been trying-
RB- Less Stamina, and it can't Torando Stall effectively, but still has enough movement to KO Stamina and gets better Defense.
Semi - Calm CS- If you have a CS that can be launched either aggressively OR calmly, this is definitely the tip to use. Phantom generally loses against Attack only if it gets out near the Tornado Ridge, where a short Attack-type can get underneath it and KO. Being able to control calm vs. aggro is very, very useful.
yeeesss the one cs I have is the one yo described Smile and about RB I would use it but I gave my Jade JUpiter to my friend for a birthday present...
So I thought of a tornado staller/spin stealer/anti attack/destabilizer combo. I figured that because Dragooon can spin steal so well, that it would be the perfect tornado staller.(As seen in theblackdragon's Genbull Dragooon T125GCF) I also figured that Girago would help destabilize the opposing bey into submission further, because of it's grinding effect. What about the track and the bottom? At first I was going to use 85, because I figured hey why not, but then after telling theblackdragon about this, he recommended that I use S130, since 85WSF would scrape so much. In terms of both of the chrome wheel's considerable weight, I figured this combo can also be used with RF for anti attack and vice versa(not really XD).

So, can someone please test Girago Dragooon S130WSF/RF please?
WOO TESTING RESULTS

I've been using MF-H Phantom (Attack) Cancer 85RB, since atm that's my favorite variant - don't worry, I'll do CS tomorrow.
I'm fairly sure there's a trick to get RB to move in a flower pattern, but it is not a Sliding Shoot. A regular bank causes RB to just Tornado Stall very, very slowly. Instead, RB must be banked in reverse- so that the beyblade faces away from the center, exposing RB's edge to the stadium floor. This makes it move in a quick, loose flower pattern. I'm having difficulty controlling it (it often winds up Tornado Stalling when I don't want it to, or attacks when I want it to stall) so the results aren't as good as I would like.

That is, except against Attack.
Attack testing-
=====================================================================
With RB, the results against Stamina were disappointing. I still don't have RB's aggro launch down yet, so I had a lot of difficulty getting KOs consistently.
Stamina testing-
=====================================================================
EDIT: On a semi-related note, all 70 rounds of testing and untold numbers of informal rounds have scraped/polished my once-oxidized Phantom to the point where, along the outer edge, I can see a fuzzy refection of myself.
can someone test this out MF-H Flash cancer ed145mf
(Attack Mode) VS top tier defence combo plzz
well that doesn't need to be tested just change ED145 to W145 and you've got a top tier stamina/attack hybrid Smile
Can someone else please test MF-H Phantom Cancer/Cygnus against Wyvang Attack, Stamina, and various Defense and Dragoon customs? Thanks.