Beyblade Mishaps

well this one time me and my friend were blading and he had brought his draciel that he found
and when he went to launched it the bey bounced off my stadium wall than was bouncing from wall to wall in my room luckily i was only hit on the arm but it was so loud my dog was going crazy
One time I was with a friend and were both using attack types and they both went flying and hit us the inappropriate spot and then we bonked our heads together (ouch)
My mishap happened with my Wolborg MS. When I first got it, I broke the BP. Unsure as to why it got a slight crack in the BP, but I found that it was quite hard to put on at first. Replaced it with a Driger MS one, which fit nicely.
Well basically i pulled the ripcord but when I attached the launcher to mr grip i forgot to clip it on and it went flying across the room and crashed into the wall luckily it did not break DJ - Shock!
(May. 30, 2011  6:35 PM)faissaloo Wrote: Well basically i pulled the ripcord but when I attached the launcher to mr grip i forgot to clip it on and it went flying across the room and crashed into the wall luckily it did not break DJ - Shock!

Same thing happened at our tournament. A kid was launching MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS and he forgot to clip his launcher on his grip. The Basalt combo goes flying past my face by a couple centimeters.
i remeber i was battling with my freind and we were all using a string launcher and all of ours broke at the same time i never got a new one
I was battling my Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno. Pegasis KO'd Unicorno, so I went to pick it up out of the stadium got a huge gash on my finger. Ouch.
(Jun. 23, 2011  3:57 AM)Kaioya Wrote: I was battling my Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno. Pegasis KO'd Unicorno, so I went to pick it up out of the stadium got a huge gash on my finger. Ouch.
Ouch indeed. Anyway when I first got my BB-10 yesterday I battled my Aquario against my mom who was using Flame Aries 105S (Just a random combo I made while trying to find my worst non-M145 combo) and Aries kersploded. Separation clause is fun.

(Apr. 17, 2011  3:38 PM)iXus Wrote: Launched Basalt, and the second it hit, my stadium tilted, and fell off my desk. Gasp

EEEEEEEAAAARRRTTHHHQQQUAAAKE!

I forgot to mention Basalt nearly ko'ed ME.
Now that's a good beyblade. SO MUCH POWER!
at school we were playing beyblade (our teachers allow us to play beyblade but not yugioh?)and my LLD got hit out of the stadium by an earth pisces ED145WD, hit a table, landed IN THE STADIUM and KOed earth pisces. And this was in super vortex so the beys were upper attacked, as it's a closed stadium. perhaps the slopes on LLD possess upper after all......did i mention that earth pisces EXPLODED when it hit the ground?
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:56 PM)nlgrocket Wrote: at school we were playing beyblade (our teachers allow us to play beyblade but not yugioh?)and my LLD got hit out of the stadium by an earth pisces ED145WD, hit a table, landed IN THE STADIUM and KOed earth pisces. And this was in super vortex so the beys were upper attacked, as it's a closed stadium. perhaps the slopes on LLD possess upper after all......did i mention that earth pisces EXPLODED when it hit the ground?

Holy carp. That's weird. And awesome.
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:56 PM)nlgrocket Wrote: at school we were playing beyblade (our teachers allow us to play beyblade but not yugioh?)and my LLD got hit out of the stadium by an earth pisces ED145WD, hit a table, landed IN THE STADIUM and KOed earth pisces. And this was in super vortex so the beys were upper attacked, as it's a closed stadium. perhaps the slopes on LLD possess upper after all......did i mention that earth pisces EXPLODED when it hit the ground?

First point, that sounds amazingly weird... I would love to see that happen!
Secondly, ITS IMPOSSIBLE THAT LLD DISPLAYED UPPER ATTACK. Because,
LLD's slopes are kinda not suitable for Upper Attack.
LLD's left spin, while Earth Pisces is right spin. No chance of Upper Attack.
Conclusion: It might be Upper Smash! Smile
How did it explode? This seems highly unlikely since the momentum of both Beyblades would have been decreased since LLD's return into the stadium.
Just last tournement i ripped my Beylauncher and the beyblade got stuck to one of the prongs... The other was free though.
I launched my bey into my friends stadium and it used a smash attack on his bey. it flew into the wall and it cracked the plastic on the stadium and flipped it over, into the air. the best part was it was all on video. it looked SOOOOOOOOO cool
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:40 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
How did it explode? This seems highly unlikely since the momentum of both Beyblades would have been decreased since LLD's return into the stadium.

first of all, both blades were stamina/defense types and the spin velocity was very high. so, earth pisces was destabilized when hit by l-drago, the ED145 was pushed up l-dragos slope, causeing earth pisces to lose massive amounts of stamina as you have no defense without grip to the stadium. and apparently earth pisces was so low on stamina that it was lifted out of the stadium. and when it hit the ground, it landed on the tip so hard that the tip cracked, fell off earth pisces, and then earth pisces' facebolt fell off and the entire bey fell apart.
You didn't mention the part about L Drago's return into the stadium.

Seriously doubting this event.
(Jul. 10, 2011  12:17 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You didn't mention the part about L Drago's return into the stadium.

Seriously doubting this event.

the part were i said earth was destabilized from being hit was when it returned to the stadium. Doubt the event if you like, but remember: WD provides little or no grip to the stadium floor, and perhaps my opponent didn't properly tighten it's facebolt resulting in the explosion.
You never mentioned when or how LLD left the stadium, where the table was positioned, or what its return was like. You only said "hit".

It doesn't matter if there is no grip on the floor. The walls are way too high.
btw, I agree with Deikailo...
I said that its 'weird'... Also, if you would see, I was being extremely sarcastic when I said I'd love to see that happen.... Still, it just seems like you are kinda exaggerating the event.... Uncertain
Just a min ago I was launching my bey on a chair next to a desk. I was using Launcher grip + beylauncher, I pulled the string then smashed my hand on my desk. It still hurts now Unhappy
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:26 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You never mentioned when or how LLD left the stadium, where the table was positioned, or what its return was like. You only said "hit".

hello my friend say hello to KO in SVS...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Callum6939?f...Ff4MdOMsdQ

this was done by me, and MLD reached a top height of about 1.5 meters high...

Gravity Perseus CH120 RF (counter, left defense CW) vs MLD LW105 LF (Assault mode/upper, absorb CW)

Edit: ohhhh, returning to the stadium... haha, I've had a few of those, with an uncustom galaxy peg, hit out, cam back in and KOed a MF-H Gravity Perseus D125 RF (counter right), I've even had more but that was just a funny one at the time... It does happen but rarely... for me about 7 times
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:58 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:26 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You never mentioned when or how LLD left the stadium, where the table was positioned, or what its return was like. You only said "hit".

hello my friend say hello to KO in SVS...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Callum6939?f...Ff4MdOMsdQ

this was done by me, and MLD reached a top height of about 1.5 meters high...

Gravity Perseus CH120 RF (counter, left defense CW) vs MLD LW105 LF (Assault mode/upper, absorb CW)

Edit: ohhhh, returning to the stadium... haha, I've had a few of those, with an uncustom galaxy peg, hit out, cam back in and KOed a MF-H Gravity Perseus D125 RF (counter right), I've even had more but that was just a funny one at the time... It does happen but rarely... for me about 7 times

thanks for the video. also, my opponent was launching weakly so that it would improve defensive capabilities. it is quite obvious my opponent failed. epicly.
I was practicing and my Blitz Unicorno sent my Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS into *Carp*.
My friend's brother decided to play with his beyblade and sent a (I Think) storm pegasus right into my friend's forehead. The pain lasted for three days.

Finally, I was battling with the same friend I mentioned and sent his beyblade into an ACTUAL wall 6ft. away from the stadium. I didn't see anything on the wall, but I hope I didn't make a big dent in it.Pinching_eyes_2

UPDATE: Battling Big bang pegasis FGrin vs L Drago Destroy FConfused. Big bang was just circling slowly around the stadium (SF) and then all of sudden, it started circling the stadium rrreeeallllyyy fffaasssttt as if it had an extreme flat on (still on SF I SWEAR!). Then it self destructed (went out of the stadium)

ANOTHER UPDATE: Big Bang Pegasis FGrin vs Blitz Unicorno D125 R2F ( Gold Sonokong Triple Battle Type Stadium). Blitz hit Big Bang ONE TIME and big bang exploded into pieces! Somehow, Blitz survived the explosion!
First post in 4 years XD .

Today me and my mom played a couple of rounds of beyblade, my mom used my Lightning L-Drago 100HF, and I used a Dark Knight Dragooon, the second I sent my bey into the arena, it hit L-drago and flew right into my moms cup of tea!

EDIT: Dragooon tipped the cup and spilled tea everywhere.