Beyblade Mishaps

(Dec. 02, 2010  1:33 PM)? Wrote: I was battling my cousin when we were in a vacation in Japan and we said "3-2-1 Let it RAPE!" then one beyblade got knocked out and hit his sensitive part. Oh no. What you say is what happens.

"3-2-1... GO SHOOOOOOOT!"
(Dec. 03, 2010  12:35 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2010  1:33 PM)? Wrote: I was battling my cousin when we were in a vacation in Japan and we said "3-2-1 Let it RAPE!" then one beyblade got knocked out and hit his sensitive part. Oh no. What you say is what happens.

Sorry about not saying GO SHOOOOOT! In my school, Let it Rip! is more popular.
(Dec. 03, 2010  1:59 PM)? Wrote:

No, I was adding on to your joke. (I personally HATE saying "Go Shoot")
(Dec. 03, 2010  4:25 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2010  1:59 PM)? Wrote:

No, I was adding on to your joke. (I personally HATE saying "Go Shoot")
Oh....I get it. Thanks for proving your point.
cool, these posts are good at making me laugh!
(Dec. 03, 2010  5:08 PM)Nwolf Wrote: ^ the reason he didn't understand is cause he has no sense of humor, that's what you get when you talk to a blading robot... lol jk...

Not funny dude.I'm sorry but what you said was insulting.Unhappy
sorry! i'll delete that if it insults you, i was trying to make you epic!
Today I was battling Driger MS vs Draciel MS, and Driger KO'd Draciel, and it hit me in the knuckle SO hard. D:
Heh well I was working on my launch with my Beylauncher, and I pulled REALLY hard and it flew back and almost put my eye out. Mainly because the handle part broke off so its just the small rod, which is pretty jagged from the break soooo yeah.
You mut have no idea how to use the Beylauncher.
You don't hold onto it like a ripcord : \
Well more than once I've shot my old plastic beys off and they broke right on the launcher and the pieces hit me in the face. Tongue_out
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:56 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: You must have no idea how to use the Beylauncher.
You don't hold onto it like a ripcord : \

No I know how, but i was bored so I tried different angles to see which would give me a faster spin, the motion it would move, etc. Plus, launching it by pulling back just works better for me.
The handle is meant to slip out of your fingers once you reach max. length, regardless of angle
...I feel so stupid...i was battling with uriel 2 once and the Star WD broke. Dragoon G i think
Once I was blading with my friend and my Draciel got hit so hard it flew out of the arena and hit me in a place.
i had my beystadium on my bed (stupid i know) and i let my Storm Gasher (custom) rip a little too hard. because the fly screen on my window was gone i was left with a hole. Any way my beyblade flew out the hole and into the drive way where its tip snapped and the track was pretty wobbly
i had my beystadium on my bed (stupid i know) and i let my Storm Gasher (custom) rip a little too hard. because the fly screen on my window was gone i was left with a hole. Any way my beyblade flew out the hole and into the drive way where its tip snapped and the track was pretty wobbly
i think this is the best: One day a few years ago, i took my Wolborg 2 to school with the grip and launcher. Me and my frined thought it would be fun and stupid to have a competition to see who could rip it the furthest across 2 i repeat 2 BASKETBALL COURTS. (this is outside by the way) so its my friends turn and there is a group of kids on the other side of the courts. My friend RIPS it and the beyblade makes 3 quarters of both courts, bounces once on the ground and comes up to hit some random kid in the face and cut his cheek. We were laughing so hard for like 2 hours then i said "hey, ITS JUST LIKE THE T.V SHOW!"

Another mishap would be that i just cut myself on the thumb 1 hour ago with Lightning L Drago.
I was picking up my Burn Phoenix then the Phoenix CW made a huge cut in my hand.
I made a Lightning Giraffe (illegal i know) and I broke my launcher grip when it got K.O.'ed.
(Dec. 09, 2010  11:19 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: I was picking up my Burn Phoenix then the Phoenix CW made a huge cut in my hand.
I made a Lightning Giraffe (illegal i know) and I broke my launcher grip when it got K.O.'ed.

WTF??? How can u make Lighting Girrafe? Dosnt Giraffe Right Spin
I launched my MFBs without their Clear Wheels, they were surprisingly lighter.

Then, Rock ED145B smashed into Storm 100HF/S and knocked it out of a HASBRO stadium (Yes. A Hasbro stadium.) and hit into my face. My nose will hurt forever.
My friend was looking at my Flame Metal Wheel. Then threw it down the stairs.
I lost about 4/5s of my plastic beyblades, leaving me with the parts to make only one beyblade.
Rasengan, we're talking about mess-up's you've made as a blader, such as the handle falling off your string launcher whilst your in a tournament. Something like that anyway...
My biggest mishap, was when I was launching with a beylauncher. My brother was beside me watching with his face near the stadium, when I launched and let go of the handle, I accidentally hit him in the face...really hard.