Beyblade Mishaps

^Dude that's so T_T.

I play on carpet;
When a Bey is KOed it stops spinning and it cannot get any more damaged. <3

I stepped out of bed and onto the side of one of my stadiums LOL.
Immediately realising I fell to the side; where there was a wall.
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:18 AM)blah Wrote: ^Dude that's so T_T.

I play on carpet;

Immediately realizing I fell to the side; where there was a wall.

There are a few reasons why I don't like playing on the carpet.

1.) I don't like Kneeling, or sitting criss-cross.
2.) I don't want to leave my stadium in the floor, and have it get stepped on.
3.) My chair is too comfy to abandon.

Occasionally I'll play while laying in bed, with my Stadium on the bed with me. Lol
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:32 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

I play on carpet;

Occasionally I'll play while laying in bed, with my Stadium on the bed with me. Lol

I do that to lol, and yes I have taken a METAL FACE earth bull C145WB (beat that Tongue_out_wink) but seriosly, my battle strikers metal xs hit me in the chest, talk about pain Confused but I hate it when beys hit my finger nails XD EXTREME PAIN
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:06 AM)tman14 Wrote:

I play on carpet;

I do that to lol, and yes I have taken a METAL FACE earth bull C145WB (beat that Tongue_out_wink) but seriosly, my battle strikers metal xs hit me in the chest, talk about pain Confused but I hate it when beys hit my finger nails XD EXTREME PAIN

I said MF Earth Bull C145WB. Tired
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:40 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:06 AM)tman14 Wrote:

I play on carpet;

I said MF Earth Bull C145WB. Tired

now I noticed... H145 HURTS when you grab it lol Tongue_out
Here's one, I launched Dragoon G with a wide defense weight disc; I used a long winder, engine gear, and my full strength, it would have been the most powerful launch ever, I could feel it as it came off the launcher. But before it touched the stadium floor, it flew apart; the attack ring and base flew out of the stadium, and the wide defense spun on it's side like a buzz saw for a good 8 seconds before it stopped. Needless to say, it was cool. Wink
well my cousin launched my draciel ms and saw it go under my bed to his story,turns out it went inside one of my boots and we found it after about a half an hour
I was trying out Vulcan Horuseus 100 RF, and when it hit Aquario 105 F, Aquario was knocked out so fast that it hit my knee, leaving a small cut. 'Tis stings. D:
Recording a mini vid for youtube today, Storm pegasus V.S. LLDrago, LDrago knocks Pegasus out of the stadium and into...my area.. but i casually just show the bey again and toss it into the stadium, to be tortured by ldrago. Sadly, I'm used to the pain there.
This has happend to me twice i was batteling fake beyblades and whoops there goes the WD into pieces that well, HIT ME IN THE FACE
Was battling by a heater, my Dragoon Bit Chip wasn't on properly, popped out into the heater and melted. XD
it was a couple of days ago but i was using eart saggaterio 145hf/s(i was messin about wid the parts) against my master dragoon. it was over quit quikly but some ow my earrt sag came apart an the earth wheel snapped! then master dragoon was sent flying around my room an i have a long painful cut on my right arm! (doctor said i cant play beyblade for a bit as i might rip the cut open) Unhappy
.:.::Ray::.:.'s Griffolyon 2 was battling a custom that I don't remember. Griffoylon went up my arm, then slid back down again, leaving a long white claw-mark.
Uhhhhhh, Earth Wheel broke? IMPOSSIBLE (It would have to fall off a 100 mile cliff into lava XD)
i dont know if it was fake but it was flimsy i got it of my penpal in china
(Nov. 30, 2010  8:45 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Uhhhhhh, Earth Wheel broke? IMPOSSIBLE (It would have to fall off a 100 mile cliff into lava XD)

Mold 1 Earth has been known to break, hence why there is a Mold 2.

He must have had mold 1.
I'm pretty sure mold 2 has been broken as well. Just because it's more durable doesn't mean it's invincible. IIRC, Okiblaze has broken a mold 2 earth wheel.
I'm pretty sure it was REscolpio.
String Launcher cord whipped my eye today...its a very helpful/abbusive device...
i can understand chipping metal, but breaking it??? what did you do? drop it from a 2 story window or higher?
(Dec. 01, 2010  4:11 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: String Launcher cord whipped my eye today...its a very helpful/abbusive device...
i can understand chipping metal, but breaking it??? what did you do? drop it from a 2 story window or higher?

Very, Very, VERY intense battles.
the only things i get out of intense battles are these

stings from string launcher
Dark Wheel chipping (even the hasbro version is not structeraly stable)
RF wearing even more
more string launcher pain
Clear wheels chipping and paint coming off
even more string launcher pain
must be crazy to see a MFB break mid battle. we expect that from plastics, but since it doesnt happen that much with MFB, it must be that much cooler/depressing
^ I ought to cast demons out of you for saying that. *Shudders*

My mishap: I put my MF Rush Meteo L-Drago into my Bey Launcher L, and it wasn't attached on properly, and when I launched it, it launched onto the floor. Good thing my LRF is in good shape =O
I was battling my cousin when we were in a vacation in Japan and we said "3-2-1 Let it RAPE!" then one beyblade got knocked out and hit his sensitive part. Oh no. What you say is what happens.
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:21 PM)JT5718x Wrote: Here's one, I launched Dragoon G with a wide defense weight disc; I used a long winder, engine gear, and my full strength, it would have been the most powerful launch ever, I could feel it as it came off the launcher. But before it touched the stadium floor, it flew apart; the attack ring and base flew out of the stadium, and the wide defense spun on it's side like a buzz saw for a good 8 seconds before it stopped. Needless to say, it was cool. Wink

I'm quite sure it would not have been a powerful launch. The beyblade was probably askew on the launcher, so it wobbled, then exploded.
poor launch