Beyblade Mishaps

(Oct. 11, 2010  8:41 PM)RFkid Wrote: i broke my t125 track lol
That belongs in "Whine about your breaks".
I launched Lightning L-Drago 100RF in to my Thunder Whip Stadium... and it bounced in to my Super Vortex Stadium which I had tossed over and left against the wall for a few days o_o;
when i was in a tournament this tough guy hosted i got to the final against him and he picked up one of the worst beyblades ever (trypio) launched it and missed the stadium he kept doin this until finally he got it in the stadium terribly tho it was weak. i launched my phantom force wolborg around the end of the stadium to use a move i had made earlier that day and i was about to hit it when his blade fell apart it was hillarious!
I was using a Light Launcher with my MF Pegasis CH120R^2F, and just as I pulled the winder, my fingers sort of twisted the Launcher, and Pegasis was send flying over the barrier, and landed hard on my hardwood flooring. I guess I was probably squeezing the Launcher too hard.

Protip: Don't use Vaseline on your hands before you use a Light Launcher.....

*Sigh* Let's just say I may need an R^2F sooner than expected. Crying
(Oct. 28, 2010  6:17 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I was using a Light Launcher with my MF Pegasis CH120R^2F, and just as I pulled the winder, my fingers sort of twisted the Launcher, and Pegasis was send flying over the barrier, and landed hard on my hardwood flooring. I guess I was probably squeezing the Launcher too hard.

Protip: Don't use Vaseline on your hands before you use a Light Launcher.....

*Sigh* Let's just say I may need an R^2F sooner than expected. Crying

That would have been really bad if you had used HF.
Hah, I wouldn't use HF anyway. My R^2F is okay and all, but I think I may as well pick up a spare.
About a year or two ago i was blading with my dragoon G, and when i launched it it fell apart! XD
Then my little brother`s bey hit it.
The pieces just went flying everywhere.
Had Gravity Perseus in counter mode.
And as Unicorno came in to attack, Perseus countered it?
Broken picture frame Unhappy
So Unicorno was sent flying into the picture frame?
Sadly. yes. Unhappy
Edit: I have to admit, it was pretty cool though. IF you ignore the fact that I almost got glass in my face.
my most reacent mishap was when i was blading my friend and i let him borrow my flame libra i was using storm pegasus and i tried to do the ohk and instead of knocking it out of the ring the battle continued and i won but i looked at libras preformance tip and it had a crack down the center
Pyro, your mishap makes me glad I ordered two Gravity Perseus. But i all seriousness, I hope you're okay, and I hope your Beys were okay as well.
Has anyone been hit by an Earth Aquario in the face twice, then by a s. peg? Or is that just me?
i just played with my Flame pegasus 100WD and it hit out a storm capricorne it ended up breaking a lot of glasses and hitting my friend in the face... oh and then my pegasus hit capricorne again and broke the face bolt so it fell apart...
one time i was using my lighting ldrago and the face bolt was rly tight and i ripped as hard as i could and is like exploded and the face bolt land in my lap
I recently found out that I may need to wear a cup while beyblading in my new TT Attack Stadium on the table... I don't think any further info is needed... Lol
I once tried to use my special move (still trying to master it, it's Leone Wind Slice)
and my modded Leone flew out of the stadium and rolled under the closet door! Epic Fail!
I once was using a bowl as a stadium and when I tried banking my bey hit the wall and sorta started spinning around the wall until it flew out about two inches from my face.
i once was so upset about losing with storm pegasus, that i threw it into my fan and it hit my friend on the top bunk in my bed on the forehead.
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:59 AM)Alchemy Wrote: i once was so upset about losing with storm pegasus, that i threw it into my fan and it hit my friend on the top bunk in my bed on the forehead.

You seem to have PegasusThunderwhipacitis.

You need to get to a TakaraTomyStadium Hospital ASAP.
i do not use PTW. i use super vortex . i lost with the painted pegasus. i had liek, 5 so i dont care.

also, i once launceed my killer gemios and its peices went everywhere. i cant find its FS....
My friend brought over his Burn Pisces C145MS and he slammed it to the ground whilst launching it in my PTW Statium. Let's just say.... Hole.
How does he launch and slam it at the same time? o-o
Quote:Pyro Wrote:
How does he launch and slam it at the same time? o-o
Gary launch I assume (the one Vs. Max)
Haha not really a mishap.
But while playing with Pegasis 145 RF, I didn't tighten the face enough, and it broke apart, midway through battle.

The track and bottom flew up and landed right on top of my head.
lol