Beyblade Mishaps

one time i was battling a friend he was using a wing attacker and i dont know what i was using but mine hit his and one of the wings broke off and the blade went flying across the room. lateron my trygle broke while playing him
Me and my friend launched our blades during the HMS generation, and our blades collided in midair. My blade flew at my head, i raised my arm to protect myself, and it cut me. I was bleeding for 5 min.
(Sep. 20, 2010  10:58 PM)Moneymaker23 Wrote: Me and my friend launched our blades during the HMS generation, and our blades collided in midair. My blade flew at my head, i raised my arm to protect myself, and it cut me. I was bleeding for 5 min.
wich beyblade cut your arm
I was playing my friend meteo l drago vs earth eagle meteo koed its self and landed on my croch and i fell off my bed
My cousin and I had a battle with some plastic blades a while back, and the Trygle he was using sprung up after a few smacks and hit me. I'm not going to deny being a bit nervous of those things now, despite actually trading him for the same one that hit me not long after. Tongue_out
(Sep. 21, 2010  12:30 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  10:58 PM)Moneymaker23 Wrote: Me and my friend launched our blades during the HMS generation, and our blades collided in midair. My blade flew at my head, i raised my arm to protect myself, and it cut me. I was bleeding for 5 min.
My blade, but if you mean what kind, it was some Driger, i cant remeber
Playing against a Dark Cancer with my MF Lightning LDrago 100RF, L LDrago keeps self-KO'ing because the MFB Standard doesn't have a ridge. Bah. It's rather annoying to watch to be honest... it happened five times in a row.
(Sep. 21, 2010  8:39 PM)Moneymaker23 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2010  12:30 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
My blade, but if you mean what kind, it was some Driger, i cant remeber
ok thanks
i pulled my beyblade launcher and 4got to take the engine tool it spun until it flew off i never saw the tool again
(Sep. 21, 2010  10:09 PM)beybladewrecker Wrote: i pulled my beyblade launcher and 4got to take the engine tool it spun until it flew off i never saw the tool again

Man, that is just depressing. At least u didnt lose anything else, except maybe money
When my friend and I pulled our ripcords, my RC antenna caught in my friend's launcher and it's still hanging from the now bent antenna. Also, the same day another RC launcher intenna was to close to on of the beyblades and some how got stuck in it, I was able to get it out but it's now bent. Those two happened in summer and the last I can remember right now was alot of years ago when I was laying on the grass in my front yard and launched my new wolborg and it bounced back at me and cut my finger or hand, I can't really remember because I was young and it was a long time ago when beyblade just came to North America.
Played LLDrago CH120 RF and Earth Bull GB145WB together, Bull get's KO'd, I now have a bruised knee.
once i got blade knocked out and lost it at school
i once launchd my stormpegsus and 2 things happend the mey lancher string hit my wrist (ouch) and the parts of the bey flew everywhere(welp)
Yesterday I spun my Dragoon MS, and when I went to pick it up it cut 2 of my fingers.

It turns out that the metal chipped on the AR, and that's what cut me.

These cuts are like... Worse than Paper-cuts.
When i launched my fake metal fight beyblade to a wide wood box...the performance tip split in half and the prongs on the launcher gets damage...lol...no wonder my friends call fake toys "the no.1 breakable item!"
Once I was playing Beyblade with my friend at his home and I use fake beyblades and then right after we launched, my fake dragoon ms metal attk ring broke into little pieces when his driger ms hit my bey. The pieces hit my leg and it HURTZ.
One time, I made a combo, plastic gen. The attack ring broke. Unhappy

Another time i was playing with a Dranzer f. And the attack ring broke in half. Unhappy

Finally, i was using a Dranzer MS, but i lost it in the school's field. I think i might have found it. But i don't remember Unhappy
Alright, two stories here.

I was trying to get more power out of my L-Drago's Light Launcher, since I don't have a Left String Launcher. So after finding I could push down faster than pull away, I tried it, and the launcher hit the stadium, took out my friend's Storm Pegasus 100RF, and bounced up, proceeding to hit him in the face.

Another, is that a looooong time ago, me and my friends decided to only use Bumpcarp- I mean, Bumpking, and my AR fell off, followed by the MR, but the base kept going. A more recent incarnation was last week when I got my Rock Leone. I used it round after round, not tightening the facebolt in between battles. After a long period of time, my Bey got hit, and the ER and MW flew off.... But the ST and PT out-spun my friend's Bey!
I don't think it's possible for a track and bottom to spin on their own for more than a second or two, much less 145WB.
I was battle against Marco at Bey fray in the standard stadium my bey was rock leone 100 HF/s (the one at 1:18 on the beychannel vid) my bey kept on going by itself and then the next thing I knew it was 3:0 Marco. Dang that marco.
(Sep. 26, 2010  8:08 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I don't think it's possible for a track and bottom to spin on their own for more than a second or two, much less 145WB.

That's why it was so amazing. (His bey was practically done spinning anyway)
Well,my friends recently have gotten into Beyblade.So I invited them over my house.When I was challenging my friend ( using Flame Bull 145B ) I accidentally wound up the string of the Bey-launcher around the grip.I failed miserably , he , he.

And also , when challenging my other friend , who was using Rock Aquario C145 WB , I decided not to listen to the warning sticker.So when his blade recoiled , theeeeeeeen , yeah. XD.
my funniest was when i used my custom wolborg xg phantom force (it has an invisible blade on the base which hits the opponents bottom part it was only foam but anyway) i launched my bey so hard it hit the opponents bey shredded its attack ring cracked it's base snapped the weight disk stadiumed out the parts and then broke the other kids stadium i was rofl all the rest of the day!!! lol