Beyblade Mishaps

I once broke both a winder and a stadium with one pull, I had a dragon winder in my launcher and pulled so hard that the winder (which ended up brittle from the heat one summer) snapped right in the middle and the blade (using a magnet weight disk) Went at such an angle that the Draciel Fortress stadium I was using at the time because I couldn't afford a Takara stadium until later that year cracked straight in half. Fortunately the launcher I was using was an EZ launcher in a grip so it could be repaired and fixed.
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:45 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: My friends Metal face bolt broke in battle and we had just got it four days ago. And my friend's bey shot apart after contact with mine and killed his favorite face bolt.

Why is it bothering me that you combined "Metal Face" and "Face Bolt" to make "Metal Face Bolt". It doesn't add up :V
(Sep. 01, 2010  12:18 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:45 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: My friends Metal face bolt broke in battle and we had just got it four days ago. And my friend's bey shot apart after contact with mine and killed his favorite face bolt.

Why is it bothering me that you combined "Metal Face" and "Face Bolt" to make "Metal Face Bolt". It doesn't add up :V

Well, the Metal Face, is actually a bolt.
Metal Face is just shortened I guess.
But Face Bolt is the Hasbro name, and Hasbro hasn't released MF's yet.
What kind of person who actually buys Takara Beyblades calls it a Face Bolt?
Face Bolt, or Face.
It's the same thing.
With he word Bolt it in just describes it further.
Why does it matter? lol
my friend tried to gattyaki or what ever missed bounces off the stadium and hits my chest :\ ow
my beyblade hitting my face.
I have 2
First one was I was playing with my brother and I think I was using flame sagitario but for some reason when I launched it the face and the clear flew off and the only thing spinning was the metal wheel and spin track and tip and I know for sure I tightened it before I launched it but amazingly enough I won that match XD don't know how but I did.
The second one I was playing with a friend over at his house and we both happened to try a sliding shoot and our launcher grips ended up hitting each others fingers Unhappy sorta like a fist bump except with painfully hard plastic hitting you instead and after the beyblades landed we were both complaning about how much it hurt.
Ok this happened when i was like 5 or 6 LOL. Ok so i was playing beyblade with my bro and i thought "Hey why don't i use takao's launching technique from the anime." You know the one where he turns the launcher upside down and turns it when he's gonna launch. So when i tried it it ended up hitting my dad's leg instead of hitting the stadium. :C LOL
I always got so carp about parts that rattle a ton (I have some OCD issues), so I would sometimes do this weird thing by applying sticker or paper in between some spaces of the weight disk and gear. Needless to say I managed to make them messy doing this.
i overtightened my pegasis bolt, so i'm extra-cautious about tightening, which can be bad 'cause once, it flew all over. tip still lost.CryingCrying

EDIT: found lodged in my couch.
(Sep. 02, 2010  2:14 AM)REtread Wrote: I always got so carp about parts that rattle a ton (I have some OCD issues), so I would sometimes do this weird thing by applying sticker or paper in between some spaces of the weight disk and gear. Needless to say I managed to make them messy doing this.

Even though that would be illegal for official play.
I tryed Tyson's launch (the one where he steps back and then runs, jumps, and launches) and it bounced off the outside wall of the stadium and hit me in the knee!!!!
i built a tower of those thick carp kiddy legos and built me one of those city beystadiums and my blade hit the lego before it touched the stadium and it bopped me in the head XP
Last night I was practicing by myself with my new Takara Tomy L-Drago, and when I launched it somehow the string launcher wrapped around itself and made a knot Uncertain I spent a half hour getting that thing back to normal haha
I was having a battle with my friend.I launched my Storm Aqario and somehow it spazes out and imediatly loses all spin. :I
When my cousin and I first got our MFB he didn't tighten is storm pegasus all the way so that when my storm aries hit him his blade flew apart. He laughed and cried
Oh I just remembered another one. Way back in like May me and two of my friends were blading old school and let it rip and got my middle finger caught on the rip cord and kind of ripped most of my finger nail off. :0
wel this was embarrasing for the other person... my big brother helped me constuct this ultra powerful beyblade and when i fought with when it hit the other beyblade his shattered so he tried another and it broke two right infront of his team too lol
I was messing with my launcher grip and string shooter, well I apparently forgot to lock it in place, I tried to launch they bey flew off and hit the wall, it left a dent
I had the plastic bit of an old Dranzer S break off and hit my nose.

Traumatic experience right there folks.
made my mom a flame leone DF145SD again....
(Sep. 02, 2010  2:53 AM)SaveThisHero Wrote: thick carp kiddy legos

if you mean duplo, fine, but if you mean normal lego, then I'LL KILL YOU!!!
I turned my launcher upside just like wendsterr did and it was a millimetre away from hitting my eye it just happened so fast I didn't realize what happened until it stopped spinning
Trying to launch in the middle of a tournament - my beylauncher string whipped back as always, but wrapped itself around one of the spikes on C145, stopping the bey from launching, and smashing it into my thumb. Holy carp it hurt ._.
me and my bro were beyblading and i stadium outed his dark bull and it hit me in the leg and now i have a half a inch long gash on my leg... it still hasnt healed even though its been a week