Beyblade Mishaps

This wouldnt really count as a mishap but in the Draciel Fortress stadium,the pockets are pretty shallow.My friends Aquario was spinning in the pocket when my friends Earth combo got knocked on top of Aquario it spun on Aquario for about 10 seconds and came off.lol
Meteo L-Drago 100R^2F (that's right, with NO Metal Face because I'm so boss) vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB. Bull gets KO'd and it lands right on top of one of the holes in the Metal Face Tool and just continued to spin. It was too awesome!

It was sort of a "mishap".
I was at my friend's house about an hour ago, and we had about six or so kids leaning over the PTW, and my friend's Peonix jumped out and hit his little brother.(lol, he can't do Sliding Shoot) It then turned into a HUGE fight as in wrestling and bluffing.
Once I was battling my buddy, and my Storm Gasher 100RF smashed his bey out of the stadium, and it hit the wall, broke the face bolt in half, and shot his pieces across the room. Luckily, they were all found. Grin
I spun my storm pegasis, and the face bolt broke.....Needless to say I lost that match
i had one crazy experience. once i launched my MF dark bull C145S (Epic combo right?) in a ptw statium, and i launched a Storm Escolpio 100 RF Adn Dark bull went in to a pocket on it's launch and storm escolpio comes towards it- hits it- andmakes dark bull come out of the pocket and makes storm escolpio ricochet into the pocket on the other side. o-o Epic Fail.

...MF Dark Bull wins FATALITY...
I was training my awesome mega super awesome special moves in the woods and I cut a tree in half with my Dark Pisces 135F. It broke too and the pieces of the beyblade flew everywhere and now I can't find most of them. The face broke in half and then one piece hit me in the face. I started bleeding a lot.

LOL
Well, My Earth Aquila flew out of the PTW ( I know, big surprise!Pinching_eyes_2) Then hit my bro's finger. He is only five, and he started crying. There was no blood, but an indent on the skin.
My little brother and I will always remember this one mishap.

I was using a Dragoon Attack Ring and the rest of the pieces were Draciel. He was using a Driger Engine Gear. Anyway, we launched our Beyblades, and on the first hit, something gray flew past my face, and my brother's Beyblade started wobbling like crazy. When my Beyblade knocked his out of the stadium, we saw that my Beyblade had ripped a huge chunk of his Attack Ring off.

This was not the only time a mishap happened. My brother, my little sister, my dad, and I were having a mini-tournament, and when I went up against anyone, my Beyblade would repeatably disassemble the opponent within seconds (I was using a left spin Beyblade at the time). No Beyblades broke, thankfully.

Turns out I pull the ripcord REALLY hard. My spins would last more than twice as long as everyone else's when we tested spin duration.

One last one. Once, when I was testing different piece combinations, I didn't put it together right, and the thing blew up in my face when I launched it.
So... I was just randomly battling, and Launched Rock Leone (Worn WB), and Lightning L Drago[on] 100F.

Leone spun in the middle for a second, and started to spiral, and L Drago[on] was on the Tornado Ridge of my Attack Stadium. They both Clashed epically, and Lightning L Drago[on] hit my Door and made a really loud THUD sound, and Leone went flying over 5 feet to my floor, and kept spinning on my carpet.

I had the most epic battle. I was screwing (ba-dum, kssh) around with Strom Capricorne, and Lightning Screwdriver actually worked! I launched Rock Leone 145WB and then Storm Capricorne M145Q in inner position, and Capri landed on Leone and disassembled it!... then Capri blew up (disassembled), too...

I've been trying to recreate it all day with no luck!
(Jan. 20, 2010  10:53 PM)LLawliet435 Wrote: Everyone makes a huge mess up sometime as a blader, care to share some of the stories? If so, let it rip on this thread. (yes, i know i suck at puns)
I bet when a 5 year old reads that they'll launch their bey at the screen
lololololololol!!!11!!!1(sorry just had to do that)

and when i was battling storm pegasis (uncustomized) vs storm cancer D125WB in vortex stadium pegasis went up one of the vortex edges and next thing you know....pegasis starblast attack direct hit. and the camra was on laying right next to me (insert sad face here.)
(Nov. 23, 2010  4:54 AM)felofilipino Wrote: I was training my awesome mega super awesome special moves in the woods and I cut a tree in half with my Dark Pisces 135F. It broke too and the pieces of the beyblade flew everywhere and now I can't find most of them. The face broke in half and then one piece hit me in the face. I started bleeding a lot.

LOL

Useless post anyone?
Ray Unicorno 100RF vs Dark Wolf DF145FS,
i was playing on a table.

as soon as Unicorno hit Wolf, Wolf got knocked out.
Wolf proceeded to the sensitive area...

and yeah, I was only wearing shorts. fml.
Why are you people still here? I couldn't survive the beatings you take, unless it involves my head... Well I was battling my brother, and his Earth Bull H145WD smacked him in the face, when my Rock Cancer DF145WD hit it on a Dragoon stadium, with the walls cut off. (My cousin did it, not me)
Just had another one today. My Mom's fiance was playing with me using my new Metal Fusion Beyblades. (They hold together SO much better than the previous ones.)

My win/loss record with Storm Pegasus 105RF was about 1:20, because it kept on leaping out of the stadium, but the funniest leap out happened like this: it bounced out of the stadium, rocketed across the kitchen table, fell to the floor, and ricocheted everywhere for a while before finally stopping. (It was standing straight, too!)
I just recalled one worth telling. Sorry Chaos Blader for the recent string of bad memories I've borught up hah.

Well, at the last Sydney tournament I punched Chaos blader in the face when I was launching because he was standing where I was pulling. Completely on accident, but I felt the hit connect really hard.

I felt bad after that, hah.
Especially considering how hard some people pull the cord... Pinching_eyes_2

Must have really hurt, haha.

Not punching someone in the face but I launched my hand into the corner of a table at almost full power. It hurt. ):
Akatsuki punched me in the leg at the last tourney.
When i was younger and played with the old beyblades, there was an episode where draciel and trypio battled and draciel was shattered. Well my friend had a draciel and I had trypio, we lainched in a stadium and draciel hit my trypio and peices went flying everywhere the top part went out a window and you could see proken peices in the stadium.....FAIL
The worst part was probably the look on his mother's face.

I think I pull it quite hard, and it really felt hard...
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:45 PM)Moss Wrote: Akatsuki punched me in the leg at the last tourney.

It would be a hallmark experience to intentionally allow disproportionate retribution. By letting physical fights break out after a Bey Battle is done.
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:59 PM)momiji manju Wrote: The worst part was probably the look on his mother's face.

I think I pull it quite hard, and it really felt hard...

LOL. XD Don't worry, I was fine.
every time a bey flies out the exit of the stadium it hits my brothers guitar Tongue_out.... maybe that is why you don't play on tables XD
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:07 AM)tman14 Wrote: every time a bey flies out the exit of the stadium it hits my brothers guitar Tongue_out.... maybe that is why you don't play on tables XD

Nah tables are fun... Until you take a MF Earth Bull C145WB to the chest.

And yet I still use a Table.