Beyblade Mishaps

Well lately I've used combos that have high recoil against each other when I didn't know; i.e. Burn and Bakushin. So I launch the combos and they fly out and smash in to stuff around my stadium, my bed, dresser, game cases laying on the ground, etc. So heads up: DON'T USE BURN AND BAKUSHIN AGAINST EACH OTHER ON THE SAME HEIGHT! I'm trying to find a way to counter the recoil but I can't find one yet :\
another acidental post, i have to make sure im on the right page next time.
Recently Whenever me and my friend battle our Beylauncher strings wrap around each other.

It's really annoying and distracts from the battle. Lol
I was showing my beyblade launches at school and some of my friends were watching me and I wanted to launch my bey up high in the sky(just for a try) and I didn't realize that the school prefab was in the back of me and I launched my bey up high and it landed on top of the prefab roof. Everyone just awed(well not everyone).I got my bey 3 days after, the janitor got it for me Grin and my bey was Ray Capricorn 100R2F and don't worry it was fine but the Capricorn Clear wheel lost a lil bit of stickers because of the rain D:
I was at school (blading of course) and I launched a beyblade in (cant remember which one it was) and the beys hit and BOTH beys broke apart,my poor hole flat,never to be seen again. Another time my Lightning L-drago c120rf actually hit a earth aquario c145wb out of a HASBRO stadium.
I was Blading at school and I just changed my launcher grips launch cause I was about to use L-Drago but I forgot to lock it so when I ripped my ripcord out the launcher flew out of the grip and hit a kid watching in the face xD
My friend cut the pockets out of his PTW so the beys dont bounce out of the pockets.My friend used Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F and I used Dark Cancer(for a joke)and Vulcan Horuseus hit Dark Cancer so hard it flew out of were the pockets used to be and it hit me in a very unpleasant place D:
If only Quetz had been left spin, it would have been amazing!
Earth vs. L Quetz = one broken Earth Wheel.. I must buy another. :[
That sucks Dan, what mold was it? At least you can use that as an excuse to buy something like Basalt Horolgium now hah.
I punch my girlfriend in the face pulling the string launcher horizontally, which is how i normally launch. I felt sooo bad. She was fine though ^^;;
@Momiji: Mold 2, and not so much because I just bough the LDrago Reshuffle Set. >.< Haha.
Unless you'd like to buy me one, I won't get a Basalt until it capsizes Vulc, plays recreational pingpong with LLD, and rips through Libra like paper.
Sounds like high hopes to me haha.
well i got a couple first i cut a huge hole in a ptw then a took a new ptw that i just got on a balconyand put the ptw with the hole in it on top of that upside down so it was like a domew and i was using mf vulcan horsues 85r2f and my friend was using flame gemios 100 wd and another was using lld so we all lauch them and i am holding the stadiums so they donty fall down .... 5 sec later the stadiums flew out of my hands and in a short ver everything was in pieces i got a got on my arm and it was raining beyblade parts and stiduims into a pool.another time was when me and my friend were blading both our beys collied in midair and his bey went flying into his computer and it brook.finally we were blading and i ripped my bey so hard it brook his staduim
Once I went into this playground kind of place, and me and a few friends started blading with my plastics, when my galeon got knocked out and went into this sand hill or something which was there for construction, and I never found it again! And that galeon wasnt even mine!
I have a couple of mishaps.
1 me and a friend were blading with MFB and my friend was using a stock dark bull and I was using a stock storm Capricorn. his dark bull got slammed out of the stadium and knocked him down by hitting a nerve point in his knee.

2 My girl friend was using a metal fusion and I was still using a plastic Dranzer with a four spike attack ring and Dranzer bust the Dark wolf out of stadium and went out behind it and gave my girlfriend a 4 in cut on her arm.
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:03 PM)darkwolf1 Wrote: I have a couple of mishaps.
1 me and a friend were blading with MFB and my friend was using a stock dark bull and I was using a stock storm Capricorn. his dark bull got slammed out of the stadium and knocked him down by hitting a nerve point in his knee.

2 My girl friend was using a metal fusion and I was still using a plastic Dranzer with a four spike attack ring and Dranzer bust the Dark wolf out of stadium and went out behind it and gave my girlfriend a 4 in cut on her arm.

If you don't need to go the Hospital once your done battling, YOUR NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH!!, Fighting Spirit! Fighting Spirit! FIGHTING SPIRIT!!!

My only Mishap was once a long time ago, I had a Dragoon GT. It got hit with one of my HMS beyblades and it literally exploded, and the Attack Ring gave me a cut on my leg.

I had to go the Hospital after that, Yep. Beyblade...I'm doing it right. I got the fighting spirit! (True story, except for the Hospital Part... )
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:12 AM)darkangel629 Wrote: finally we were blading and i ripped my bey so hard it brook his staduim

Unless the stadium was very old, or it was a TT standard stadium, this did not happen. You definitely did not do this with a MFB/BMF.
one time when me and my little brother were having a battle.His beyblade hit my beyblade and mine fell apart and the fusion wheel hit my little brothers beyblade and knock it over and it made me win.
Seperation Clause. You lost as soon as you bey fell apart.
mine is that i had launched mybey in a battle and when i launched it it just shot right back out and i still have no clue how
I misfired and hit a 14 year old in the Private area Lol
Ah the memories... Couple of big ones, lost my first beyblade (my invincible Driger F) to some thin Ice on a deep pond ages ago, then a bit after that one ate my coat. Me and a friend mega-pimped one of the free Kellog's attack rings (the mighty brown one) with a couple of pencil-sharpener blades.When I launched the damn thing to test it on a bench, it fell into the grooves in between the wood and shot back at me, cutting a nice long gash in my coat. Really liked that coat... :C
I launched my light wheel in the snow when it was dark and it went into my neighbours massive plant (deep inside, amongst the snow). I found it after 5 minutes but I panicked since it was my only 'Mad' light wheel. The worst part was that the wheel blended in the snow. I'm never gonna be doing something like that in the dark again!
I remember when I had a Dragoon Storm and put my beyblade stadium on the counter and tried to launch Dragoon Storm in the stadium, while I was about 7ft. away from the counter....... Well, I missed and it kinda went under the oven and never came out. The oven couldn't be moved since it was bolted to the floor. After that, I started to get serious about beyblade.