Beyblade Mishaps

I had a miss fire at lunch at school and I was using a Rockpegasus125RF and it nail some kid sitting across the table. string launcher+ attack type+ rock wheel+ rib shot= pain. left a nice bruise.
(Apr. 15, 2011  8:21 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I remember when I had a Dragoon Storm and put my beyblade stadium on the counter and tried to launch Dragoon Storm in the stadium, while I was about 7ft. away from the counter....... Well, I missed and it kinda went under the oven and never came out. The oven couldn't be moved since it was bolted to the floor. After that, I started to get serious about beyblade.

Is it still there? You could reach under and try to get it out. If it's successful, you could sell/collect it too! And I accidentally gattyakied a MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145RF into my Dad's stomach with my Vulcan Pegasis. Good thing he has a 4-pack!
(Apr. 16, 2011  5:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  8:21 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I remember when I had a Dragoon Storm and put my beyblade stadium on the counter and tried to launch Dragoon Storm in the stadium, while I was about 7ft. away from the counter....... Well, I missed and it kinda went under the oven and never came out. The oven couldn't be moved since it was bolted to the floor. After that, I started to get serious about beyblade.

Is it still there? You could reach under and try to get it out. If it's successful, you could sell/collect it too! And I accidentally gattyakied a MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145RF into my Dad's stomach with my Vulcan Pegasis. Good thing he has a 4-pack!

Yeah, it's still there, but it's too far back for my hand or anything else to get it.

That sounds painful...even if your dad has a 4-pack.......
(Jan. 03, 2011  2:42 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: I misfired and hit a 14 year old in the Private area Lol

i did that to my 8 year old nephew he screamed in pai i belive i hit him with l drago and a nother mishap i decided to use my hasbro l drago with out a grip well my thumb was to close to the bey when i pulled the cord i pulled a whole bunch of skin off my thumb causing it to bleed for a hour and hurt for 3 days and it cut my nail.
Once, I did something when I was using a Hasbro Light Launcher, and I lauched the Bey, and the next thing I knew, my knuckle was bleeding...
This has happened a Couple times.

I launch and the Top half of the Grip Flies off.
My L Drago energy ring pierced into my knuckles. Oh! the mark is even now.
(Apr. 17, 2011  7:09 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: This has happened a Couple times.

I launch and the Top half of the Grip Flies off.

Which kind of grip are you using?
i once ripped my ripcord so hard that my l drago disasembled in the battle Unhappy
I was in a tournament and then I was one of the people who got in the 2nd part I lost the first round and then I launched it was actualy out of the stadium!
Launched Basalt, and the second it hit, my stadium tilted, and fell off my desk. Gasp

EEEEEEEAAAARRRTTHHHQQQUAAAKE!

I forgot to mention Basalt nearly ko'ed ME.
I launched my Beyblade and all of a sudden i feel a real wierd pain on my face, So i went into the bathroom and all of a sudden i look at my ( GOOD LOOKING FACE LADY'S ) And there was a big cut and what suprised me is that i never felt anything on my face, But i did realised how the situation took place:
1. The day before i was playing round with my launcher watching akirasdaddy and fixing my Light Launcher (Yellow)
2. I did not tighten the Screws
3. The Rip-Cord was a little bent
4. I was stupid (Wait i am always stupid)
5. It flew at my face
6. I got scratched
7. I don't know how?

Stupid things these days!!!
When Beyblade first came out, me and a friend decided to sit down and design a way we could make them fly instead of falling down immediately. We were successful when we used a counterfeit weight disk that weighed about 200gr and we developed the "wings" using sheet metal and carboard. Attached the wings to the weight disk and used an extra long ripcord for some extra spin. The beyblade shot straight up into the air, proceeded in a perfect straight line forward and immediately smashed his bedroom window going as far as the other side of his room also destroying his newt tank.

That was bad news...
I was blading with a few friends indoors cause it was raining. The sound of the metal clashing got my dog's attention, and he tried to bite one. well he got a nice bop to the nose from a RFtip and the recoil shot another bey out at me. I got a scratch on my arm, but i hit and toppled a bunch of books trying to avoid the bey.
Ha, yesterday I was showing my friend how to beyblade correctly, and the launcher grip didn't fasten tightly to the beylauncher L, causing the impacts of the launch and the pullback of the handle to loosen the clasp. Around the 4th launch, when I launched an MF LLD 100RF into my SVS, I pulled the launcher out and LLD flew off the launcher and smashed the glass out of our family photo. It still doesn't have glass in it, I had to remove and dispose of all of it. My parents haven't noticed yet either. Eee This thing really is the strongest attack type Tongue_out_wink
This topic is halarious.

Personally, i love the time my friend and i were battling, then i said "3....2....1....GO SHOOT!" and he said "3....2....1....GoO SH**!!!!" to the point where there was silence for like 10 min.....
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:45 PM)Blad3r X Wrote: This topic is halarious.

Personally, i love the time my friend and i were battling, then i said "3....2....1....GO SHOOT!" and he said "3....2....1....GoO SH**!!!!" to the point where there was silence for like 10 min.....

Did the Beys just disintegrate in midair or something, because I know that Beys made sound when they make contact with the stadium.
this thread is hilarious

i have 2 things

1. i was blading on top of a table (1st mistake) and when i launched i completly missed the stadium (dont know how that happened) and i hit a glass full of pop that was right next to the stadium (2nd mistake) and it shatered on the ground (IT WAS A MESS) luckly my parents wernt home so could cleanit all up before they got home

2. i was blading (on the ground this time) and i launched my LLDrago and Storm Pegasus in the SVS i have and one imedietly flew out and hit me right in the throat with high speed (man that hurt) so the next time i launched those 2 i held a pillow infront of my body lol

EDIT: sorry for each story being alittle long
Basalt 145WD vs. LLD 85RF, first 5 seconds Basalt was KO'd, knocked off of its bottom with Basalt 145 spinning and WD spinning on its own spanning for about 2-3 minutes.
(Apr. 22, 2011  2:23 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: this thread is hilarious

i have 2 things

1. i was blading on top of a table (1st mistake) and when i launched i completly missed the stadium (dont know how that happened) and i hit a glass full of pop that was right next to the stadium (2nd mistake) and it shatered on the ground (IT WAS A MESS) luckly my parents wernt home so could cleanit all up before they got home

2. i was blading (on the ground this time) and i launched my LLDrago and Storm Pegasus in the SVS i have and one imedietly flew out and hit me right in the throat with high speed (man that hurt) so the next time i launched those 2 i held a pillow infront of my body lol

EDIT: sorry for each story being alittle long

The tooth fairy is gonna get hurt...

Anyways, Fang has lots of potential. The other day, it knocked TankMF out of the stadium hard, and it hurt my knee. It got better in like 15 minutes though Smile.

Dan Who won?
my worst mishap was when i was battle my friend who somehow sharpened his weight disk and when i fought him it shattered and a piece hit me on the arm and made a really bad cut that left a scar i still have but this was a long time ago so i dont remember the beys
Mr.N: Read what I wrote over.. It is in the text. ("First 5 seconds Basalt was KO'd")
(Apr. 22, 2011  2:59 AM)Dan Wrote: Mr.N: Read what I wrote over.. It is in the text. ("First 5 seconds Basalt was KO'd")

Oh, sorry. For some reason, I thought that Basalt was knocked out, and WD was in the stadium battling Lightning L-Drago...Stupid Speaking of Parts spinning without others, once the Face of my Earth Aquario for some reason just separated from the Beyblade. My friends and I were like "Whoa!", since it looked so cool without the Face.
I think it's sort of awesome and stupid at the same time, but my storm aquario's face flew out while it was battling my lld, and when it got hit, the metal wheel hit the stadium wall, bounced, hit lld which got knocked out, and hit me in the eye.
Ya. there was this one time i launched basalt horogium and it went crazy for some reason and it went flying.