Beyblade Collection

(May. 28, 2012  7:03 PM)Galaxy Wrote:
In spoiler there's my collection, and here there's a little update of some Beys I've ordered in June Smile
(Jul. 10, 2012  11:50 PM)Galaxy Wrote:
In spoiler there's my collection, and here there's a little update of some Beys I've ordered in June Smile

I love you...r collection.
Galaxy: Are those Field and Stream cases? If so, we have the same type of case!
(Jul. 10, 2012  11:50 PM)Galaxy Wrote:

Where did you get that bump king? I'm still waiting for mine from the main seller of them on ebay (they've sent a third now, lol).
Okay, this is my collection, but several things to clear up first...

1. This is mine AND smallfry9730's collection. We are bros, and we share all parts...

2. An Explanation of the extra beys on the right (listed from top left to bottom right)...

3. Extra Parts/MF's

4. Sorry about the blurriness in the photo. It was taken on smallfry's iPod...

Now, I present to you, DefStamina88's and smallfry9730's collection!!

Nice collection Defstamina88. Do you think you could post a bigger picture
(Jul. 12, 2012  9:51 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Nice collection Defstamina88. Do you think you could post a bigger picture

I could, but my computer camera's broken...
Just a small update on my Plastic and HMS collection, not a whole lot I know.
Keep in mind I still have a DGV2 and a Blizzard Orthros G that haven't come in yet, but when they do I might as well add another picture or two.
Jealous of the Draciel G off to the right, always wanted one! Nice collection you're building up! Smile
Haha, thanks Rai. Actually, I'm not sure where I got that one. Might be my older brothers'? XD oh well, he doesn't need it anyways.
Started my Collection again. Diablo Nemesis X : D ... Very good and original..
51 beys, I can smell the Rose Gold face..
Kinda blurry, sorry...
[Image: my_old_beyblades_by_zaneified-d577vjp.jpg]

If it doesn't work, go here -->http://zaneified.deviantart.com/art/My-o...-314455669
Yep, checks out to me. 51 total. Congrats on the RG Face! Smile
I don't know much about MFB, so I don't know if it's rare or not, but I really like your Flame Byxis and the one next to it. It looks so cool with the huge Clear Wheel.
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:21 PM)Sparta Wrote: Yep, checks out to me. 51 total. Congrats on the RG Face! Smile
I don't know much about MFB, so I don't know if it's rare or not, but I really like your Flame Byxis and the one next to it. It looks so cool with the huge Clear Wheel.

That's a Basalt Horogium, Sparta...
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:26 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:21 PM)Sparta Wrote: Yep, checks out to me. 51 total. Congrats on the RG Face! Smile

But it's kinda hard to see,because it's leaning to the side.
(Jul. 13, 2012  10:30 PM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:26 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

But it's kinda hard to see,because it's leaning to the side.

Well, if you look carefully you can see it...
how many beys do you need to get the rose gold?
(Jul. 14, 2012  1:20 AM)JINX Wrote: how many beys do you need to get the rose gold?

You have to have at least 50 beys to earn a rose gold face.
do they have to be assembled or can i just but them in parts so like 50 clear wheels 50 faces and 50 metal wheels and 50 tip ect can i just take photos like that
Also, do they have to be originals? I am nowhere near a Rose Gold anymore, but tons of trading has made it so I can no longer make very many originals anyways.
No, the beys can be customized. They don't have to be the original bey "structure/combo".
(Jul. 12, 2012  9:19 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Okay, this is my collection, but several things to clear up first...

1. This is mine AND smallfry9730's collection. We are bros, and we share all parts...

2. An Explanation of the extra beys on the right (listed from top left to bottom right)...

3. Extra Parts/MF's

4. Sorry about the blurriness in the photo. It was taken on smallfry's iPod...

Now, I present to you, DefStamina88's and smallfry9730's collection!!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, there are 87 beyblades here, plus the extra parts for the other 8... Didn't know that 50 was the requirement, and I know some od you won't count them all... And once again, this is mine AND smallfry9730's...
That is the problem ... If you had more than one hundred Beyblades, we would easily give both of you the Rose Gold Face, but since you "share" some, it is ambiguous. Anybody could come and say that their cousin or brother also shares the collection, but we have no way of really proving it ...
(Jul. 14, 2012  2:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is the problem ... If you had more than one hundred Beyblades, we would easily give both of you the Rose Gold Face, but since you "share" some, it is ambiguous. Anybody could come and say that their cousin or brother also shares the collection, but we have no way of really proving it ...

Ah, so just because me and smallfry share a collection, we can't get Rose Gold?
One of you could ... I am just hesitant to give it to both of you.