Beyblade Collection

Yep, almost all of those are fake, I've seen ones like them on eBay one too many times.
Wow, how could someone have so many fake items and not realise it.

This also really warns me to be cautious about tournaments in Pakistan ...
Exactly 70 beys. Not counting a couple that broke, over the years. lol And well a Wing Pegasus and an L Drago Guardian NIB I didn't want to oxidize.

[Image: DSC01782.JPG]

I always keep them separate so it took a long time to assemble them for a rose gold face XD

Edit: K new pic is up.
@ Meow!: You didn't put your name in that picture, so you can't get the Rose Gold Face
(Jul. 05, 2012  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, how could someone have so many fake items and not realise it.

Tell me one place in Pakistan which don't have original. Secondly Tell a good difference between having fake beyblade and Having original beyblade.
(Jul. 05, 2012  8:24 AM)BattleLion Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2012  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, how could someone have so many fake items and not realise it.

Tell me one place in Pakistan which don't have original. Secondly Tell a good difference between having fake beyblade and Having original beyblade.

Fakes break easily. They're made from inferior materials. They do not weigh, perform, or look the same as real ones. They're not legal. Purchasing fakes does not support the companies that produce the genuine articles.

There, I gave you several. Do not pursue this course of discussion any further.

First off, I know there are ALOT of fake products in Pakistan and India( less in the latter). Your Beyblades look absolutely fake. Post pictures of the packaging and you will see what the reactions are, haha.

Secondly, read the "flightyellz Guide to Fakes and Searching".

To sum it up, post a clear picture of the packaging and we can confirm those are fake. Because seriously, by looking-they look fake.

Did it have a holographic WBBA sticker? Was the wording on the packaging blurry? Was the name spelled right? Just a few of the many indicators...

Many stores in pakistan, especially street markets and such, stock fakes, last I heard.

There are an incredible number of differences, and saying that tells me you really know nothing about how they work or competitive fairness, I must say were I on the committee I would not be approving any pakistan tournaments any time soon, unless a particularly trustworthy member from there comes along.

Weights, molding, and materials are all different, and therefore fakes will perform differently, which means they are not fair for competitive play. Many fakes do not prevent left spin launchers being used with right spin beyblades. They are more prone to breakage which could cause injury, as they do not generally meet safety standards which legal products must face. Buying them gives money to people who are breaking the law, and who knows what other shady practices they may be involved in that you may be funding by buying from them. Even if they aren't, giving them money bolsters their ability to continue producing fakes which may be bought by unsuspecting people, much to the disappointment of the person they are bought for. It takes money from legitimate companies like Takara Tomy, who are actually designing new toys for kids instead of ripping designs off and making them cheaply.
I feel so puny to u guys i have just 11 beys
MY COLLECTION
100% TAKARA TOMY
(2 SONOKONGS GRAND KETOS T125RS AND WD145RS)

what's in the plastic bags?
1. WBBA Limited Black Rock Aries ED145D
2. mint condition Pegasis 105F
3. Grand Ketos T125RS Takara Tomy from Random Booster Volume 5
4. (in the black plastic) Grand Ketos WD145RS Takara Tomy from Random Booster Volume 5
Could you just retake the photograph with a piece of paper with your username on it ... ?
How did you get different stickers for killerken? For some reason they look mint green.

It could be just the glare though....
MY COLLECTION (again with my username Tongue_out)
100% TAKARA TOMY
(2 SONOKONGS GRAND KETOS T125RS AND WD145RS)
if you're wondering why my yellow Horogium has a face sticker it came from a friend of mine that has Vulcan Horogium from Random Booster Volume 7

what's in the plastic bags?
1. WBBA Limited Black Rock Aries ED145D
2. mint condition Pegasis 105F
3. Grand Ketos T125RS Takara Tomy from Random Booster Volume 5
4. (in the black plastic bag) Grand Ketos WD145RS Takara Tomy from Random Booster Volume 5

pink rose face please Grin
(Jul. 04, 2012  6:07 PM)BattleLion Wrote: How do you know about it "What if they are not what you think..?

if you see white dents on your clear wheels (all plastic parts actually) it indicates that's made out of cheap plastic and not like the real ones that use polycarbonate...
Could you put both pictures in spoilers? They're really big.
I´m only have this:

Bakuten (Plastics) :
Trygle
Galzzly
Dranzer S
Dragoon G
Dragoon GT
Draciel G
Dranzer V X2
Dranzer F
Zeus
Dranzer G
Burning Kerberous
Flame Pegasus
Metal Dranzer
Galeon

Electronics and R/C:
Dragoon F electronic
Driger G r/c

HMS:
Dranzer MS
Gaia Dragoon MS
Driger MS
Draciel MS
Einstein/Hopper Attack MS
Dragoon MS

Metal Fight:

Burn Phoenix 135 MS
Earth Virgo GB145 BS.
Poison Serpent SW145 SD
Rock Aries ED145 B
Storm Pegasis 105 RF
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Flame Sagittario C145 S
Legend Cyber Pegasis 105 F
Dark Bull H145 SD
Lightning L Drago 100 HF
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Dark Wolf DF145 FS

Metal Masters:
Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS
Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F
Meteo L Drago LW105 LF
Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F EE
Meteo L Drago LW105 LF EE
Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Grand Ketos WD145 RS
Ray Unicorno D125 CS
Basalt Horogium 145 WD
Flame Byxis 230 WD X2
Ray Gil 100 RSF
Poison Virgo ED145 ES
Evil Befall UW145 EWD
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
Rock Giraffe R145 WB
Screw Capricorn 90 MF
Bakushin Susanow 90WF
Inferno Cancer SW145SF
Galaxy Sagittario 145CS
Poison Giraffe S130MB
Vulcan Horuseus

4D system:
Jade Júpiter S130 RB
Scythe Kronos T125 EDS
Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF
Wing Pegasis 90 WF
L Drago Guardian S130 MB
Duo Uranus 230 WD
Phantom Orion BGrin
Mercury Anubis 85 XF Brave Ver.
Diablo Némesis XGrin
Kreis Cygnus 145 WD
Omega Dragonis 85 XF
Flash Sagittario 230WD

Zero G:
Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Samurai Orojya 145WD

and soon Wolborg and L Drago Destroy
Nice collection. If you take a pic of them all with you're username on a piece of paper in it you'll get a face.
I agree with Ultra. Your collection is cool(I'm jealous).
(Jul. 09, 2012  12:04 PM)Ultra Wrote: Nice collection. If you take a pic of them all with you're username on a piece of paper in it you'll get a face.

Thanks for the tip, this is the photo of my collection (Dragoon G and Galeon don´t appear in the photo because Dragoon is in a friend´s house and mi sister stole my Galeon XDD)

[Image: 7ThXIl.jpg]

Ah, good old Zeus and Burning Kerberous.
54 Beys. Sorry the picture is kinda blurry. (AND BIG.) I put it in rows of 5's so you could count it easier. YAY

Rose Gold Face, Here I come!

If you can't see it, click this link:
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2686/dsc05309k.jpg

EDIT: Thanks for my new Rose Gold Face Grin
My collection:
It's not much, but yeah. Majority of it is Takara Tomy. The rest is Hasbro.

If you can't see the pic, here's a link: http://i47.tinypic.com/dos906.jpg

EDIT: Just realized that the pic is vertical. This defies gravity. :o
(Jul. 10, 2012  10:30 PM)~BRS Wrote: My collection:

Really cool collection =)
(Jul. 10, 2012  10:33 PM)rtt22 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2012  10:30 PM)~BRS Wrote: My collection:

Really cool collection =)

Thanks, mate.
Already have a face, but I thought I'd post again with my new box! So I had three before:
[Image: 319757_128469747286062_1778198738_a.jpg]

Now, I got a bigger kit thing and put them all in here. (Click to View)