Beyblade Collection

(Apr. 02, 2012  3:54 AM)Ozerec Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  3:51 AM)Esperr Wrote: Total of 50 Beyblades!
More on the way though as soon as i seal some deals.

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g344...G_0251.jpg

Wow, that is a truly marvelous collection!
Dragoon MS, Dragoon Grip Attacker, Dragoon GT, Dranzer GT, Cyber Dragoon, and, most importantly, ALL OF THE DRACIELS!
Give this man his Rose Gold Face!
I believe...i dont see any Grip Attacker in his collection..haha..that is just another version of Dragoon S.. Ultimate Dragoon?!?! not sure though..
(Apr. 02, 2012  6:44 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  3:54 AM)Ozerec Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  3:51 AM)Esperr Wrote: Total of 50 Beyblades!
More on the way though as soon as i seal some deals.

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g344...G_0251.jpg

Wow, that is a truly marvelous collection!
Dragoon MS, Dragoon Grip Attacker, Dragoon GT, Dranzer GT, Cyber Dragoon, and, most importantly, ALL OF THE DRACIELS!
Give this man his Rose Gold Face!
I believe...i dont see any Grip Attacker in his collection..haha..that is just another version of Dragoon S.. Ultimate Dragoon?!?! not sure though..
Yeah, you're right, my phone's small screen deceived me XD
From my computer screen, I do believe it is a Dragoon S. I even googled it to make sure, and that version is actually the 2nd top image result Cute
my beys:
EARTH EAGLE

POISON ZURAFA

BAKUSHIN SUSANOW

CYBER PEGASUS

RAY STRIKER

PEGASUS JUMPER

KERBECS BLADE BLAST

TEMPO HAMMER HIT

CETUS QUAKE

STRIKER DRONE

L-DRAGO ENERGY DRAIN

1 IR SPIN COTROL

3 TORNADO TOPS

2 ELECTROS

I MADE MY OWN LAUNCHER IT IKS MASSIVE!

ALL OF THIS NOT FOR SALE!!!!
I HAVE
BURN FIRE BLAZE
TWISTED TEMPO TOO
why is your Dragoon MS looks weird?covered with some kind of plastics?hahah
you some rare plastics too..but the stickers look horrible though..hahah
Congrats on your Rose Gold Face! You accidentally got two because myself and another Admin awarded them simultaneously, but we must insist that you only have one~

Nice collection either way!
(Apr. 02, 2012  3:58 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: why is your Dragoon MS looks weird?covered with some kind of plastics?hahah

Looks like the display stickers.. That you usually see; for example, Hasbro Beyblade Starters. They put that cover thing on with display stickers.
(Apr. 02, 2012  3:58 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: why is your Dragoon MS looks weird?covered with some kind of plastics?hahah
Good question. Reason is i don't want to the real stickers so i used the plastic sheet when it comes on top of the attack ring New In Box. Yeah the stickers on plastics look horrible since i had them a long time ago
Luckily, we have stickersheets for almost all of the plastics (and even Dragoon MS) in the Stickersheets thread. So you may be happy to replace them now, haha!
Aaand, that MGWD(?) on Dragoon V2 is seemingly illegal, as it doesn't have that plastic. Smile

EDIT- Wait, that Dragoon V2 is not a Dragoon V2, but an RC Dragoon V2... Wow!
my present beyblades are....
Galaxy Pegasis
Meteo L- Drago
Hell Kerbeks
Basalt Horogrium
Storm Pegasis
Lighning L- Drago
Storm Capricorn
Rock Leone
Rock escolpio
Dark Wolf
Dark Cancer
Dark Bull
Earth Aquila
Poison Serpent
Flame Saggitario
Flame Libra
Burn Phoinex
Aries 145D
Im expecting to buy these beys in future:
Ray Striker
Ray Gill
Gravity Perseus
Aquario
Pices
Screw Capricorn
Grand cetus
Evil Befall (if im lucky with the random booster)
Rock Orso
Evil Geminos
Thermal Lacerta and
Flame Bixyss
I see that you have the Premium Returns re-release of the original Aries wheel, that's pretty nice.
(Apr. 02, 2012  4:05 PM)RasenShuri Wrote:
Good question. Reason is i don't want to the real stickers so i used the plastic sheet when it comes on top of the attack ring New In Box. Yeah the stickers on plastics look horrible since i had them a long time ago

Apart from the bit in the centre, I think this would actually be a pretty good idea if you managed to intricately cut out the unneeded bits.
Oh, my bey collection is kinda small. I have 9 beys current, 3 on their way from Japan. I wish I could post a picture, but I'm waiting for my TT beys to arrive. So here's what I've got and expecting:
Dark Wolf DF145
Ray Serpent M145MS
Thunder Leone GB145BS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Counter Leone 145D
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Cyclone Herculeo 105F

Importing:
Diablo Nemesis X: D
L-Drago Destroy F: S
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
HERE IS MINE COLLECTION ITS OVER 70!!!!!!! AND STADIUMS. AND THE PIECE OD PAPER SAYS COSMIC. [url=[Image: img0691j.jpg]]CLICK HERE TO SEE[/url]

do i get a rose gold face!!!!!
(Apr. 05, 2012  10:09 PM)Cosmic Wrote: HERE IS MINE COLLECTION ITS OVER 70!!!!!!! AND STADIUMS. AND THE PIECE OD PAPER SAYS COSMIC. [Image: img0691j.jpg]

you need to retake a photo of the collection with your screenname in it to get a rose gold face
(Apr. 05, 2012  10:12 PM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2012  10:09 PM)Cosmic Wrote: HERE IS MINE COLLECTION ITS OVER 70!!!!!!! AND STADIUMS. AND THE PIECE OD PAPER SAYS COSMIC. [Image: img0691j.jpg]

you need to retake a photo of the collection with your screenname in it to get a rose gold face

it is on the sheet of paper look closly.

Could you please put the photo in a spoiler please. Like this [ spoiler ] (Content goes here) [ /spoiler] (Remove any spaces).

bladerjosh1994 He did put his username on a piece of paper in the photo.
well I see the paper but the letters are barely visible all I can see is "CO-"
I can easily see the entire username...and I'm on my phone...
Also, don't quote pictures guys, unless you put a spoiler yourself.
Finally... I finally have 50, if i didn't sell so much stuff, i would of had 50 ages ago.

[Image: scaled.php?server=3&filename=photo0041ic...es=landing]

[Image: scaled.php?server=217&filename=photo0044...es=landing]

I couldn't fit the piece of paper with my username in the photo, showing all the beys, so i done two pics, you can see that both the pictures are of the same collection, mine.

Rose Gold Face please?
I count 50! Someone please give him the Rose Gold Face! Grin
here are my two that i found today Grin they're like 5-6 years old...
Wolborg IV with the EG system

[Image: IMG_1708.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1714.jpg]

And this one is entirely made out of metal with the rubber bottom but I don't know it's name. Can someone help out ?

[Image: IMG_1711.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1710.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1712.jpg]

(Apr. 06, 2012  2:48 PM)joseph92 Wrote: here are my two that i found today Grin they're like 5-6 years old...
Wolborg IV with the EG system

that metal bey is named Dragoon MS they are really are and yours in that condition can sell probley up to $40.00. or less. but some people might say $50.00 tops.