Beyblade Collection

Hence the quotations. But I'm pretty sure that that was the intention.
@Ga- Probably not, as he said that he was quite confused with HMS. Wink
But seriously, the motif of the Gargoyles of the two different bey gens was quite weird... Probably tried to highlight the fact that Gargoyles (considering the literary meaning here) differ in designs, and stuff.
When he said that, I think he meant between the Plastics and HMS version, haha.

At this point, we should probably let him answer though.
(Mar. 11, 2012  5:11 AM)jadejupiter18 Wrote: @raigecko: LOL i wasn't paying attention writing.

ahsdkfjwfbgsjdkgrhk
Nice comeback. XD

On topic, your collection is pretty awesome.
>dat dmsuv
I have Death Gargoyle's AR.

It sucks.
Here Are My Beys
How is my collection? :3
Finally divided up our collection to my son's and my beys. a lot of the HWS of mine are just for collection but with hoping to do some tournament soon we've both loaded up on a few of the newer beys. So I'm claiming 59 beys and Sagittario-Fire has 64 beys pictured he has more not here. most importantly time for my facebolt! XD
Hyper27: Your collection is nice! I want to see some pictures!
Klaus: Congrats on your new face and 100th post! Good to know that you're enjoying your time here.
Here are my kid's MFB collection.

PANAsher, AMARvelous and B-aWINnah!'s MFB complete bey collection. They can't wait to get their Rose Facebolt!
Hooly heck .. I stopped counting at about 60.. LOOL

And 3 Flame Byxis' right off the bat. Grin
(Mar. 16, 2012  6:11 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Here are my kid's MFB collection.

PANAsher, AMARvelous and B-aWINnah!'s MFB complete bey collection. They can't wait to get their Rose Facebolt!

Bro that is one sick collection! Congratulations!
(Mar. 16, 2012  6:11 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Here are my kid's MFB collection.

Wow, there's even a Proto Nemesis! Wink Congratulations!

FYI I record this video on my new iPad, and it's freaking awesome for video.
here are my beyblade and yu gi oh collection - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFi-q8oTJ...D5l9enep7w=
(Mar. 11, 2012  2:50 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2012  7:06 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2012  5:36 AM)Dan Wrote: by Dark Gargoyle, do you mean Death Gargoyle?
haha..oops..pretty confused with HMS now..haha

Not your fault, though! You weren't wrong actually, just that you mixed up the Hasbro and TT names...
Hasbro- Dark Effigy MS
TT- Death Gargoyle MS
and now..someone did told me that Hasbro Death Gargoyle is called Dark Effigy G..i'm more confused by now... =.=

Yeah because he was probably referring to the plastic beyblade Death Gargoyle and not the HMS one.
My new addition !

Should I put the Aries sticker on it ? Also can anyone tell me what face is that on the 3rd row last one?
if I am right, that is the Herculeo face sticker. man how did you even got that sticker sheet? awesome!
That , I got at a competition as a free gift , you jelly ? Haha
(Mar. 19, 2012  1:53 PM)BigMac Wrote: http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg703/scaled.php?server=703&filename=img5557fh.jpg&res=medium
Should I put the Aries sticker on it ? Also can anyone tell me what face is that on the 3rd row last one?

You should scan that sticker sheet, if you have a scanner.
(Feb. 11, 2012  9:54 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
Arupaeo's HMS Collection
(65 HMS beys)

I now have at least 1 of every HMS bey, and am not far off from a complete collection including recolors! Smile

Notes:
* All boxes and bags contain NIB beys.
* The (11) 5-Saints Booster boxes contain 2 complete sets (except for 1 Gaia Dragoon Proto-Grey that I sold) so there are 2x Proto-Grey Dragoon MSUVs in there! Smile

You do have only HMS beys isn't it?
(Mar. 19, 2012  5:29 PM)InReal Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2012  9:54 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
Arupaeo's HMS Collection
(65 HMS beys)

I now have at least 1 of every HMS bey, and am not far off from a complete collection including recolors! Smile

Notes:
* All boxes and bags contain NIB beys.
* The (11) 5-Saints Booster boxes contain 2 complete sets (except for 1 Gaia Dragoon Proto-Grey that I sold) so there are 2x Proto-Grey Dragoon MSUVs in there! Smile

You do have only HMS beys isn't it?

No, he has a large number of MFB as well, and IIRC he has a few plastics (though I may have him confused with someone else, I know it's the one system he hasn't let himself break into yet, haha).
Actually, one of those Thunder Dragons belongs to me now as of February 19th, haha.

Agh, quoting that photo specifically makes me boil with jealousy.
InReal: th!nk is correct

@th!nk: I'm so frightened of getting sucked into another collection that I haven't even cataloged the plastics that I have... Plus, with the Zero-G releases coming soon, I'm going to be totally wrapped up in trying to figure out the new competitive game! Smile
Hah, you'll yield soon enough, just like me and HMS.

If you want any help identifying stuff, just let me know Smile