Beyblade Collection

It is on the first page called WBO Face Discussion.
Akira2002 has a very sweet 'rares & limiteds' collection. I've seen them in person. Probably damn near all. Not sure why his display box has empty slots.

Not really the place for this, but Glad to you have here on WBO. It's about time!.. (Sorry, carry on with the 'on-topic' posts)
This is my current Beyblade collection, The last few things I was waiting for arrived today. (Still waiting for me Gold LDrago but it's been over a month so I don't think I'll be getting it somehow)

Anyway -

[Image: DSCF3552.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3553.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3554.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3555.jpg]
I can make 146 whole MFB's (and still have 38 spare tracks, 38 spare bottoms, 27 spare clear wheels and 29 spare faces)

EDIT: And no I won't be selling any of those HMS/Plastics/MFB's. (not for a while anyway)
What's the name of the Black HMS?
nooby question!Isn't it?
Is there any MFB you don'y have other than 4D.
You don't Have Storm Capricorne and none of the Legend Series.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:12 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: What's the name of the Black HMS?
nooby question!Isn't it?
Is there any MFB you don'y have other than 4D.

Driger MS?

I have both Big Bang Pegasis & Fang Leone, they are at the front on the top part.
Can't wait for on coming beyblade to fill up my bey bay

Uwik : thank you....
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:12 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: You don't Have Storm Capricorne and none of the Legend Series.

1. Torch Aries on the left of Tornado Herculeo
2. Night Virgo on the right of Tornado Herculeo
3. I think Cyber Pegasus above Ray Unicorno Aurora
4. Midnight Bull above Torch Aries.

So, I counted at least 4 Hasbro Legends there..

FYI, I blame Blitz and Roux for my addiction in collecting. And staring at Blitz' post just now certainly didn't help me a bit..Tongue_out
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:12 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: You don't Have Storm Capricorne and none of the Legend Series.

I have a purple Storm Capricorn 5th row from the right 4th Beyblade up. Like Uwik stated I also have 4 legend Beys, the others aren't out in the UK yet.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:08 PM)Blitz Wrote: EDIT: And no I won't be selling any of those HMS/Plastics/MFB's. (not for a while anyway)

How about that Quetz? Smug Haha. great collection, no doubt. (so many ciders..)
Soon, I can add some more beys and awesome parts in general to my collection (too lazy to post the list, just look in the Coming Soon spoiler under My current MFB parts.) I also found my broken Draciel G, Dragoon F, and my trusty Sea Dragon (without the plastic part of CWD Defense Ring, it's the crappy spinning piece. At least the metal piece is 17.6 g's!)
lol the cwd is the only useful part of the bey and a very useful part for hms.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:08 PM)Blitz Wrote: Blitz's collection

Wow nice collection man. Very jealous of the red Dragoon ms and Ultimate frostic dranzer. Those two are mega rare.
So far this is what I got(Yes, this is all MFB):
Meteo L DragoLW105LF
Galaxy PegasisW105R2F
Lightning L Drago100HF
Lightning L Drago100HF (Super Vortex)
Storm Pegasis 105RF (Super Vortex)
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Infinity LibraGB145S
Bull125SF
Midnight Bull125SF
Thermal PiscesT125ES
Dark LibraED145SD (2-pack)
Earth Eagle145WD x2
Earth VirgoGB145BS x2
Burn Fireblaze130MS
Rock GiraffeR145WB
Rock OrsoD125B
Flame AriesH145FS(2-pack)
Rock Leone145WB
Killer GemiosDF145FS
Flame SaggitarioC145S(Hasbro green vers.)
Storm CapricorneM145Q
(I still got a WHOLE more but let's just leave it that way)
Blitz you have a carp Collection with horrible beys..... o.O

So Close to 50 Beys..... :V
Bltz and RANCE, everytime I check your collection I feel so jelous
RANCE , you probably don t know,but I m crazy for HMS.I try to collect all the rarest HMS but what I have is really nothing compared with what you have(even if I think I have some recolor you re missing Grin)
Blitz you have every single MFB ever made(missing anubis brave version ,the 3 gold,silver and bronze galaxy pegasis and the corocoro big bang pegasis.I tought you had sold all of your hms,but you hold for your self all the hms from the main characters.They are really nice don t ever sell them
(Apr. 07, 2011  9:17 AM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Blitz you have every single MFB ever made(missing anubis brave version ,the 3 gold,silver and bronze galaxy pegasis and the corocoro big bang pegasis.

The 3 different versions of Gold/silver/bronze galaxy (9 beys altogether) + WBBA Thermal Lacerta + WBBA Ray Unicorno + full set of WBBA championship spareparts will set you back 800-1,000 usd. LOL... Go for it Blitz!!
I think 140 odd beys are enough. And that's without all the beys made from spare partsSmile Damn Blitz when MFB are worth a lot in a few years you're gonna be rich.
3 WBBA Gold Galaxy Pegasis (Click to View)
3 WBBA Silver Galaxy Pegasis (Click to View)
3 WBBA Bronze Galaxy Pegasis (Click to View)
WBBA Championship Collections + Green Pegasis Face (Click to View)
(Apr. 07, 2011  1:23 PM)akira2002 Wrote:
3 WBBA Gold Galaxy Pegasis (Click to View)
3 WBBA Silver Galaxy Pegasis (Click to View)
3 WBBA Bronze Galaxy Pegasis (Click to View)
WBBA Championship Collections + Green Pegasis Face (Click to View)
That's one incredible collection of championship beys you have.
Are you AkirasDaddy's son? Yes that is a small possibility?

Is that the whole collection of championship beys?
your question is hard to answer, it can be yes and it also can be no
I am akira's daddy son but I am not AkirasDaddy's son

for this time being, yes that's all I have, but i heard there also storm pegasis set, but until now can't find them
Here's my collection, with 50 beyblades. The Red Wheel is a dark wheel with the fangs removed, and it's CW is a pegasus that is modified to also work with Left Spin Launchers. If that's insufficient, then I can go grab a plastic beyblade, or wait for my tornado herculeo to arrive tomorrow or whatever. Uncertain
Anyway, yeah. http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/A...BLADES.jpg

So, Uhh, what do I do to get a Rose Face now?
Storm Pegasus 105RF x2
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Earth Wolf 105WD
Rock Aries ED145B
Rock Leone 145WB x2
Rock Scorpio T125JB
Rock Orso D125B
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF x3 (1 TT)
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Flame Bull 100F
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF (TT)
Legends:
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Torch Aries 125D
Night Virgo DF145BS
Midnight Bull 125SF

26 beys
(Apr. 07, 2011  8:29 PM)th!nk Wrote: Here's my collection, with 50 beyblades. The Red Wheel is a dark wheel with the fangs removed, and it's CW is a pegasus that is modified to also work with Left Spin Launchers. If that's insufficient, then I can go grab a plastic beyblade, or wait for my tornado herculeo to arrive tomorrow or whatever. Uncertain
Anyway, yeah. http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/A...BLADES.jpg

So, Uhh, what do I do to get a Rose Face now?

Nice collection
why bigger than my beyblade collection of 39 beys
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:33 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:08 PM)Blitz Wrote: Blitz's collection
Wow nice collection man. Very jealous of the red Dragoon ms and Ultimate frostic dranzer. Those two are mega rare.
I wonder, which version of DGMS is that? RBV1 or the Toys R Us version?