Beyblade Collection

(Aug. 09, 2013  2:46 PM)chrisbey maniac Wrote: thanks man a lot

Your welcomeSmile didn't you say you have Dragoon MSUV??
yeah about that i forgot to mentioned but one box is still out of the pictures i will post it tomorrow and thanks.

thanks BeyderAndy
if one of you guys are intrested i sell some of them (in my collection)

for more details go here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-...pid1143735
my collection is in my sig but here's some pictures
Clear Wheels Metal wheels tracks tips bey's put together everything EDIT: I also have Guardian Levithian and Pirates Kraken (I got them after I took the picture but I have a picture of them in recent beyblade purchases Smile)
For the rose gold face, do they have to be BeyBLADES or could they be from the spin off series as well?
The spin-off series are not Beyblades.
(Aug. 14, 2013  10:08 PM)Lazer Wrote: my collection is in my sig but here's some pictures
Clear Wheels Metal wheels tracks tips bey's put together everything EDIT: I also have Guardian Levithian and Pirates Kraken (I got them after I took the picture but I have a picture of them in recent beyblade purchases Smile)
I took the pictures with my new camera and the light was on in the room and my camera was in flash mode so the pictures are really bright. So you might want to turn the brightness down on your device Smile
(Aug. 22, 2013  5:23 PM)Lazer Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2013  10:08 PM)Lazer Wrote: my collection is in my sig but here's some pictures
I took the pictures with my new camera and the light was on in the room and my camera was in flash mode so the pictures are really bright. So you might want to turn the brightness down on your device Smile

Why is your Fox CW broken?
well it had some cracks on it then one day I unscrewed the facebolt and those parts came off I took good care of it and I barely used it but fox cw`s seem to have breackage problems Unhappy it fits on the prongs and I can still launch it though Smile
You need to show us at least fifty of your Beyblades in order to get the Rose Gold Face though.
Nice to see a picture of your collection.
Looks good, and appears to be growing very rapidly.
I only have a few 0-G beys I got by themselves lol I got 2 of each dx synchrom set, but the rest of my collection is all pieced out and my brother has about a quarter of my other beys Uncertain I payed for them!! lol
I had 3 beyblades as of Feb. this year... I work hard for them, Thank you Smile
(Aug. 31, 2013  1:04 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: OK how about this?back row-

Awesome collection Team Leader!Grin
(May. 30, 2013  9:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: My HMS collection right now :

[Image: hmscollection.jpg]

Approximately a third of them are gifts from friends actually hah. Dranzer MF comes from Valentin, and I got Wyvern DJ, Advance Striker and Advance Eterner from Brad.

Also, to be fair to terraydee and his future customers, I did get a brand new Jiraiya MS with all the stickers, but I really dislike the blue ones so I left them on the sheet.

Hello, I saw that you have Dranzer MF and I was for a long time that I'm looking for, if you are interested in selling it let me know, Thank you. Sincerely.
Figured it was time for an update since I've sold a few things and gained a few significant others
[Image: null_zps2dfcc480.jpg]
MFB/Zero-G: I sold off a lot of my outclassed stuff

[Image: null_zps9d1b139a.jpg]
Picture 1 of Plastics

[Image: null_zps80f71fde.jpg]
Picture 2 of Plastics, a lot of my duplicates are gone

[Image: null_zpsbc19254b.jpg]
Some of my favorite stuff with my grips, notice the two wide defense and the wide survivor

[Image: null_zps896a8469.jpg]
HMS, topside

[Image: null_zps25c6175a.jpg]
HMS, Bottom side

[Image: null_zpse8384d2f.jpg]
A couple HMS I missed
What's the blue HMS bey in the second HMS picture?

Also, very nice collection time! Smile
I do believe its thunder dragon or spark dragon.

That is one amazing collection Time! I wish I had at least half of those plastic and HMS beys.
Tri, kyler is correct in it being thunder/spark dragon, thank you
Hello peeps, I haven't been active on her at all recently, mainly because it depresses me when I don't have money to buy new Drigers when I see them xD, well here's an update to the collection:

Firstly I've almost finished off the dark collection!! =D
I'm really tempted to print off more Dark Driger stickers and replace the others with them, then I can get away with calling them 'recolours' xD

And something a lil more controversal I've added to my collection, alternate stickers.
Yes I know most of them aren't as pretty as the origionals, but if I want to call myself a true collector I think it's important for me to try and get examples of everything.
(Unfortunatly it does make replacing these stickers if they get lost/damaged incredibly hard as most are metallic or holographic so I can't just print new ones off =[
I do have another alternate sticker sheet for Driger S, but don't have a spare blank Driger S to put them on yet, hoping to find a cheap one =P
My collection is in the spoiler in my sig and I ordered two more blades so it will be updated soon!
Hey guys, so there's a huge story to my Beyblade collection, here's a brief summary.

I used to have around 40?ish Beys in 2011, and then one day my collection was stolen from me at a Beyblade tournament hosted by Hasbro, and so now, I collected my way up to 56 Beys! Here they are!

*WARNING: Large pictures.

Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, bought from JesseObre (Who won it as a prize at Beyblade: REVOLUTION)

so I haven't updated my collection picture-wise since the post on the begining of the last page page so here's my entire collection (except for the ripcord launchers and tools)
just 17 more bey's till I get the Rose Gold Face Smile