Beyblade Burst WORLD Championships 2018 [11/03/18 - Paris, France]

(Aug. 02, 2018  10:56 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2018  10:18 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Confirmed, but only in India tough

He said in Paris as well...
I didn't exactly confirmed that though. I said if TT is there use these combos. I later gave you Hasbro combos too

But I said I feel they can allow Funskool beys. If not chances are they might give us beys to use or they will let us buy. Those are also possibilities. Because otherwise Indian people have huge disadvantage against switch strike beys. But Nothing's confirmed
All the beys for Paris are Hasbro no exceptions, for sure all the winners outside Hasbro tournaments will have a chance to practice with Hasbro beys.

By the way, not to speculate I know that Funskool got a Facebook page for the world championship, India is not confirmed at this time that they will be in France as per Hasbro Rep at the US Nationals last weekend in Minneapolis, take a note that Funskool is only a distributor of beyblades for India not an actual company who sells beyblades. Hasbro
In other hand confirmed that Brazil will have tournaments starting anytime soon during the month of August, qualifying for the world championship.
(Aug. 03, 2018  6:57 PM)originalzankye Wrote: All the beys for Paris are Hasbro no exceptions, for sure all the winners  outside Hasbro tournaments  will have a chance  to practice with Hasbro beys.

By the way, not to speculate  I know that Funskool got a Facebook page for the world championship,  India is not confirmed  at this time that they will be in France as per Hasbro  Rep at the US Nationals last weekend in Minneapolis, take a note that Funskool is only a distributor  of beyblades for India not an actual company who sells beyblades. Hasbro
In other hand  confirmed that Brazil  will have tournaments starting anytime soon during the month of August, qualifying for the world championship.

HAsbro IS a major Shareholder in Funskool.

Even if Hasbro Beyblades are no longer sold in India, other hasbro products are still being sold.

Funskool is organizing The championships in India with hasbro logo.  Funskool won't do a thing if Hasbro didn't asked, because this may result into Legal Issues
(Aug. 03, 2018  6:57 PM)originalzankye Wrote: All the beys for Paris are Hasbro no exceptions, for sure all the winners  outside Hasbro tournaments  will have a chance  to practice with Hasbro beys.

By the way, not to speculate  I know that Funskool got a Facebook page for the world championship,  India is not confirmed  at this time that they will be in France as per Hasbro  Rep at the US Nationals last weekend in Minneapolis, take a note that Funskool is only a distributor  of beyblades for India not an actual company who sells beyblades. Hasbro
In other hand  confirmed that Brazil  will have tournaments starting anytime soon during the month of August, qualifying for the world championship.

At tournament they were saying "winner of finales tomorrow will get a chance to compete in New Delhi (capital city of India) with winners of other cities and whoever becomes national champion will get a chance to compete in france for title of world champion" I'm not sure if these were exactly words but they mentioned winner will compete in france.
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:34 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

At tournament they were saying "winner of finales tomorrow will get a chance to compete in New Delhi (capital city of India) with winners of other cities and whoever becomes national champion will get a chance to compete in france for title of world champion" I'm not sure if these were exactly words but they mentioned winner will compete in france.
I will post that newspaper here-
[Image: 5d9uz6.png]
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:34 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: At tournament they were saying "winner of finales tomorrow will get a chance to compete in New Delhi (capital city of India) with winners of other cities and whoever becomes national champion will get a chance to compete in france for title of world champion" I'm not sure if these were exactly words but they mentioned winner will compete in france.
I will post that newspaper here-

I was at the event, and when I took out Sr and my other two friends took our wV and eF, they straight away told us that we can't use them here in India but save them for Paris, if you win that is...(Yeah, he actually said that but his evil tone didn't make no sense cuz my friend won the thing)...

So I guess we can use it? And he was not confused if it was Hasbro or TT cuz we told him that it was Japanese... So there was no mistake there... But still, @[originalzankye] said only Hasbeys so my friend will be at an extreme disadvantage... That's hard work gone down the drain... [I'm not sorry]
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:57 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I will post that newspaper here-

I was at the event, and when I took out Sr and my other two friends took our wV and eF, they straight away told us that we can't use them here in India but save them for Paris, if you win that is...(Yeah, he actually said that but his evil tone didn't make no sense cuz my friend won the thing)...

So I guess we can use it? And he was not confused if it was Hasbro or TT cuz we told him that it was Japanese... So there was no mistake there... But still, @[originalzankye] said only Hasbeys so my friend will be at an extreme disadvantage... That's hard work gone down the drain... [I'm not sorry]
Actually, Beys from other manufacturers are not allowed. That is TT.

So will they offer parts? Or do we have to buy them?

All the Asian bladers are now stuck in an Abyss... This is really ridiculous...

Yes, India is participating in World Championships! Its Confirmed From Funskool. @[originalzankye] The Finals Will be on August 19th in Delhi ( Capital Of India) and the Winner will be up for India In Kidexpo 2018 Paris. 

Now I am not sure why Hasbro haven't confirmed it!!? It really seems weird at this moment because Funskool has confirmed officially and they have been using World Championships banner at least a month back from now and lot of tournaments have been going at various cities. Now I just confirmed with Funskool that they are totally aware of every situation and rules of World Championship 2018! Has Hasbro confirmed Japan or any other Asian country in World Championship ? If Yes then its really weird to be honest and if not maybe they are not required to give confirmation for Countries where Takara Tomy beys are being used ? 

But one thing seems really weird to me is that Only Hasbro Beys are being allowed? I hope they have some good arrangements for people who dont have experience with the Hasbro side of the Beyblade Burst Franchise or it would be really tough and it is going to be!
Weird that a WORLD championship is regulated to only hasbro builds on the big stage.
(Aug. 10, 2018  10:55 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

So will they offer parts? Or do we have to buy them?

the abyss?

no man.  

asain bladers are permanently chilling up in the clouds,
looking down on us peons grasping at hasbro crumbs,
laughing and eating bey-themed parfaits...

lol
(Aug. 10, 2018  3:23 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  10:55 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: So will they offer parts? Or do we have to buy them?

the abyss?

no man.  

asain bladers are chilling up in the clouds 
looking down on us peons grasping at hasbro crumbs

lol
Peons??? I am sure you meant pigeons!!
Else everything went UFO!!!

EDIT: those lines are daamn Epic, I understood them now, lol, thanks to Suhasini
(Aug. 10, 2018  10:55 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: So will they offer parts? Or do we have to buy them?

the abyss?

no man.  

asain bladers are permanently chilling up in the clouds 
looking down on us peons grasping at Hasbro crumbs

lol

Well I meant that when they win the regionals to go to Paris, they can't compete with as much power as back at home... This is really very bias... I'd rather not include countries that don't have Hasbeys... This is really unsettling for me...
(Aug. 10, 2018  3:58 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

the abyss?

no man.  

asain bladers are permanently chilling up in the clouds 
looking down on us peons grasping at Hasbro crumbs

lol

Well I meant that when they win the regionals to go to Paris, they can't compete with as much power as back at home... This is really very bias... I'd rather not include countries that don't have Hasbeys... This is really unsettling for me...

@[Burst] we need your help again, And hasbro partially owns Funskool, I mean hold major shares, So i guess, We need help from Burst !!
(Aug. 10, 2018  3:27 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

the abyss?

no man.  

asain bladers are chilling up in the clouds 
looking down on us peons grasping at hasbro crumbs

lol
Peons??? I am sure you meant pigeons!!
Else everything went UFO!!!
If I am correct.. He meant Asia is lucky for getting beyblades from TT, which is considered more superior or say Better. So we are chilling out with the best(Parfaits lol) and they are using Hasbro (crumbs) beyblades which are not that great as TT. So yeah, I think that's what RedPanda2 meant. 
But RedPanda2, reallly mate, you wrote that so well! XD. Lol, that was so good! But would like you to confirm the meaning once.
(Aug. 10, 2018  7:00 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: [Image: 20cTk43.jpg]

What has this to do with the world championship?
(Aug. 10, 2018  8:10 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:

What has this to do with the world championship?
The bey themed Parfaits LoL
A question for those that have entered a country specific tournament qualifier.

Did you receive a confirmation email straight after registering? Or does it come only just before the actual
tournament day?
I have registered my two sons and have heard nothing. I emailed Hasbro directly and was told to re-register.
So I did........Still nothing. Tournament is next weekend 18th&19th August.
Getting a little concerned.

Thanks.
Okay, this is just epic! Awesome! Japan is so creative in these things.
Has ANYBODY actually entered (or or knows somebody who has) this tournament??
I'd like to know their experience with the process. In Australia it has been far from good communication as to what happens after registration.
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:42 AM)malinoz01 Wrote: Has ANYBODY actually entered (or or knows somebody who has) this tournament??
I'd like to know their experience with the process. In Australia it has been far from good communication as to what happens after registration.
Umm. Don't know any Australian blader who entered 
But @[Destinyblader], your brother entered the tournament, did you get any code via e-mail?
@[Lakshya Mundri], do you have any idea on this?
Congratulations to the Canadian Champion going for the World Title on November 3rd in Paris - Noah Richards

[Image: cad_champ.jpg]
In Zankye’s video with footage from the Canadian Championship (https://youtu.be/Y7pp6k56rBk), there is one battle where a player began using Sr Bearing and a launcher vs Deep Chaos Survive. He lost the first round and then finished and won the battle hand spinning for the remaining rounds ... example at 8:18.

Pretty shocking to see something like that at an event of such magnitude. The official rules for the world tour state that players are responsible for providing their own launcher to use, which implies that a launcher must be used for battles.

Thankfully, this player didn’t end up winning the tournament, but who knows what could have happened if he used a launcher for the whole match as players seem to be expected to do.

You would think that something so obvious would have been caught by the judges ...
(Aug. 12, 2018  5:23 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:42 AM)malinoz01 Wrote: Has ANYBODY actually entered (or or knows somebody who has) this tournament??
Umm. Don't know any Australian blader who entered 
But @[Destinyblader], your brother entered the tournament, did you get any code via e-mail?
@[Lakshya Mundri], do you have any idea on this?

Nope, no email, nothing at all. I even re-entered with a different email address, and still got no reply.