Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #49 (March 11, 2019)

The surprising rule should be about a singular point match. If one person shoots their bey in a way that the user doesn’t feel like that was their best, leading them to a point loss, the match immediately ends and that person’s gonna regret it.

This is a metal fight style match, where Gingka and his opponent is only allowed one rip unless they can’t even overpower the other, forcing a second match.

With this in mind, it will tense Aiga even more knowing that there’s no more room for one mistake, which might be easily Phi’s plan, to cause Aiga to struggle in his match.
(Mar. 05, 2019  1:52 AM)ITheDeadMeme Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  10:01 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 49) Aiga vs. Phi!!
アイガvsファイ!!
Aiga vs Phi!!
March 11, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/4aEuydj.jpg

Aiga has a nightmare where Phoenix once again destroys Achilles. While he's unable to hide his pre-game nerves, the confidence gained from passing Shu's training calms him down. Before his destined match begins, Aiga goes home to enjoy a battle against his father, Taiga. On the day of the match, Phi proposes a surprising rule?! Aiga VS Phi! The match begins!

I believe the "surprising rule" will be, "The match is not scored by point. The match only ends when one bey is broken. This will just be a plot hole so Aiga can break dP and beat Phi into irrelevancy
If that were to be the case I feel like Phoenix would burst and the dead armor goes flying towards the layer breaking Phoenix
(Mar. 02, 2019  4:26 PM)Dusklycanroc Wrote: You've got to acknowledge that valt  and Lui are equals.the only difference is that d-rights were a bit harsh towards Lui and dumped him

If there was no anime logic
Lui would be relevant and be equal to free
There is a fair amount of anime logic. Lui is just worn down and used up so it is time to face it. It was good having a strong Blader like him demolish others at one point, but left spin beys being overpowered and overrated was growing to be annoying so the onslaught of Bladers like Phi, Valt, Hearts was necessary. Lui also did not have much of a backstory either and his was pretty bland.
(Mar. 05, 2019  9:04 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: What if Taiga has one of the beys that were never shown in the anime like Oricalcum, or Baldur or even Amiterios.

I don't remember who's theory it was. But I remember Taiga was called "Legendary Blader". What bey is called Legendary in Burst? It's Amaterios. Shinning Amaterios is only Cho Z bey which doesn't have any user (all shadow beys were used in some manga by Count Knight atleast).

It's definitely possible :)
I don't think Taiga was a Blader at any point in is life unless i am being retarded and i missed something in the anime.
Plot Twist..... He owns Cho-Z Baldur
Baldur was a decent defensive layer in it's time but now its way outclassed and i don't think we will ever get a remake of it.
(Mar. 05, 2019  3:03 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2019  9:04 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: What if Taiga has one of the beys that were never shown in the anime like Oricalcum, or Baldur or even Amiterios.

I don't remember who's theory it was. But I remember Taiga was called "Legendary Blader". What bey is called Legendary in Burst? It's Amaterios. Shinning Amaterios is only Cho Z bey which doesn't have any user (all shadow beys were used in some manga by Count Knight atleast).

It's definitely possible Smile

Well current Legendary Bladers are Valt, Free, Lui and Shu.
(Mar. 05, 2019  5:21 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2019  3:03 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I don't remember who's theory it was. But I remember Taiga was called "Legendary Blader". What bey is called Legendary in Burst? It's Amaterios. Shinning Amaterios is only Cho Z bey which doesn't have any user (all shadow beys were used in some manga by Count Knight atleast).

It's definitely possible Smile

Well current Legendary Bladers are Valt, Free, Lui and Shu.

Well they all lose to Agia except Free, and I don't think those 4 have been called Legendary Bladers in Anime nor manga
That isn't confirmed Valt, Free, Lui, and Shu are legendary bladers. I don't know if you are spreading false information or misinformed.;0
Also I feel like if it was the rankings would be
1. Valt/Phi/Aiga (I can't really powerscale because we see no recent Valt battles and we don't know in the anime if Evolution is worn down yet. Phi is very broken and Aiga has 377463746566455435345345% Plot Armor through the whole 3rd season!)
2. Shu ( Lasted longer than Free against Phi, that's why he is above!)
3. Free(Nothing much to say except for rip former world champion.)
4. Wiggle My fingers and call me crazy but Xhan( He did great against Aiga and is a very good number 4!)
5. Laban( Also did extremely well against Aiga and gave Shu Some Gorilla Glue 9000.
It is the Turbo 4. Aiga, Phi, Hearts, Xhan, Laban. Many youtubers call Shu, Lui, Free and Valt Legendary Bladers and it is also on some pages of Fandom
Statistically, the actual Legendary Bladers would be
1. Valt Aoi. He won 85% of his battles.
2. Phi/Shu Kurenai. They won 83.3% of their battles.
4. Xhan Bogard. He’s won 61% of his battles.
5. Aiga Akaba. He won 55.2% of his battles.
Who needs Revive Armor when you have plot armor.
(Mar. 05, 2019  5:39 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: That isn't confirmed Valt, Free, Lui, and Shu are legendary bladers. I don't know if you are spreading false information or misinformed.;0
Also I feel like if it was the rankings would be
1. Valt/Phi/Aiga (I can't really powerscale because we see no recent Valt battles and we don't know in the anime if Evolution is worn down yet. Phi is very broken and Aiga has 377463746566455435345345% Plot Armor through the whole 3rd season!)
2. Shu ( Lasted longer than Free against Phi, that's why he is above!)
3. Free(Nothing much to say except for rip former world champion.)
4. Wiggle My fingers and call me crazy but Xhan( He did great against Aiga and is a very good number 4!)
5. Laban( Also did extremely well against Aiga and gave Shu Some Gorilla Glue 9000.
You forgot kit his performance is better than both Laban and xhan,  he has 1 win against Aiga and 1 lost but he had a close match against valt. The match with valt already put him above both xhan and Laban.
(Mar. 05, 2019  11:53 AM)This Tommykats Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2019  1:52 AM)ITheDeadMeme Wrote: I believe the "surprising rule" will be, "The match is not scored by point. The match only ends when one bey is broken. This will just be a plot hole so Aiga can break dP and beat Phi into irrelevancy
If that were to be the case I feel like Phoenix would burst and the dead armor goes flying towards the layer breaking Phoenix

I was actually thinking dP's outer layer would break, leaving dP irrelevant because of the outer layer being the heavy part. Because dH gimmick was in the outer ring, Hearts will also get the avatar of dH back as well. I also believe that in honor of Tyson, Taiga will use Dragoon. Taiga does look a bit like older Tyson and they both start with T. And because Taiga is older, it would make sense.
(Mar. 05, 2019  7:06 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Statistically, the actual Legendary Bladers would be

Lui should be there he got 70% of his battles right and Free who got 66.66% better.

In Turbo this is Turbo percentage only

Shu didn't win 83.3% that 4 battles against Aiga is counted as one. He won 40%
(Mar. 06, 2019  4:20 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2019  7:06 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Statistically, the actual Legendary Bladers would be

Lui should be there he got 70% of his battles right and Free who got 66.66% better.

In Turbo this is Turbo percentage only

Shu didn't win 83.3% that 4 battles against Aiga is counted as one. He won 40%

Lui did not win 70% of his battles, and Shu’s Matches against Aiga shouldn’t count as one
you can only count 2 match for shu his first match against aiga and his match against phi , the other battles against aiga can't be count cause it's training and its not a proper match like their first match . shu won multiple times before aiga even got a round that's not a proper fight. plus you can't count the 4 match in one , that's why it's 4 match even of you were to use these battles shu not only won most and you can see he held back it's a training to make aiga better to understand how to successfully find a tactic to beat phi and fully control ChA
Does percentage really matter getting a "legend" blader title?
looking forward to it
(Mar. 05, 2019  1:52 AM)TheDeadMeme Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  10:01 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 49) Aiga vs. Phi!!
アイガvsファイ!!
Aiga vs Phi!!
March 11, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/4aEuydj.jpg

Aiga has a nightmare where Phoenix once again destroys Achilles. While he's unable to hide his pre-game nerves, the confidence gained from passing Shu's training calms him down. Before his destined match begins, Aiga goes home to enjoy a battle against his father, Taiga. On the day of the match, Phi proposes a surprising rule?! Aiga VS Phi! The match begins!

I believe the "surprising rule" will be, "The match is not scored by point. The match only ends when one bey is broken. This will just be a plot hole so Aiga can break dP and beat Phi into irrelevancy

(Mar. 11, 2019  10:09 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Is is out yet

Is it out yet

Yeah it just ended.
mostly a filler, But Preview Will BURN YOU UP