Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #49 (March 11, 2019)

(Feb. 28, 2019  10:31 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  8:31 AM)g2_ Wrote: Well after what he did to Winning Valkyrie, Valt is going to beat him. Aiga should beat Phi though.

That's not the thing. Aiga beats Valt, he surely has to. Anime Plot !!

Same way Valt defeated Lui? Aiga simply doesn't deserve to win.
(Feb. 28, 2019  1:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  10:31 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: That's not the thing. Aiga beats Valt, he surely has to. Anime Plot !!

Same way Valt defeated Lui? Aiga simply doesn't deserve to win.

When did Valt defeat Lui. Valt will never be that capable to beat Lui.
(Feb. 28, 2019  1:31 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  1:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Same way Valt defeated Lui? Aiga simply doesn't deserve to win.

When did Valt defeat Lui. Valt will never be that capable to beat Lui.

First of all, current Valt would demolish Lui. And I know Valt never defeated him, and he was the main character.
Imagine can a blader fall down so bad in 2 years. We all know it, Anime Plot. Think if Valt for stronger in 2 years even Lui would get stronger too but Anime didn't want it to be that way. Otherwise the equation would be
Valt (Turbo) =2 Valt (God)
Lui (Turbo, assuming, not the anime way) = 2 Lui (God)
Lui (God) = 2 Valt (God)
Hence Lui (Turbo) = 2 Valt (Turbo)
Yep, Had TT not gone the other way, Lui would still have been better. #LuiRocks
(Feb. 28, 2019  2:22 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Imagine can a blader fall down so bad in 2 years. We all know it, Anime Plot. Think if Valt for stronger in 2 years even Lui would get stronger too but Anime didn't want it to be that way. Otherwise the equation would be
Lui (God) = 2 Valt (God)

You are just in love with, Lui. I understand he is a great character.
well, the prob is that episode 50 is about aiga vs shu, funny becuz cho z spriggan broke yet he will be facing aiga in ep 50, and 51 is valt vs aiga, valt's evolution awakens during the middle of the battle, but cho z achilles also seems to get an awakening...
(Mar. 02, 2019  2:11 AM)Aiga Editz Wrote: well, the prob is that episode 50 is about aiga vs shu, funny becuz cho z spriggan broke yet he will be facing aiga in ep 50, and 51 is valt vs aiga, valt's evolution awakens during the middle of the battle, but cho z achilles also seems to get an awakening...
No offense, but how do you know this. I am sorry if that came out as rude but I just really do not want to bummer myself out if I knew it was speculation/untrue about 3 days later.
(Mar. 02, 2019  2:11 AM)Aiga Editz Wrote: well, the prob is that episode 50 is about aiga vs shu, funny becuz cho z spriggan broke yet he will be facing aiga in ep 50, and 51 is valt vs aiga, valt's evolution awakens during the middle of the battle, but cho z achilles also seems to get an awakening...

Until we get sources to confirm this, no, Shu is not going to be battling Aiga, or else Free could've fixed his bey to battle Aiga too.

Yeah don't get ahead of yourself. They fanmade those titles clearly. I fell for it too, but it would be DUMB if D-Rights would decide to fix Cho-Z just to battle Aiga. Some disagree cuz LEOPARD got fixed like wa la you kidding me? But yeah it's nearly the end of the season I doubt it if Shu and Free fixes their beys and practice. It would not make sense anyway,  it just shows beys breaking isn't a big deal and you can fix it. I mean Shu could give advice Aiga or be the ref in the upcoming training episode.
Shu can use spriggan requeim !!!! I expect he was shown lauching it when fubuki went to meet him .
(Feb. 28, 2019  6:51 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  2:22 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Imagine can a blader fall down so bad in 2 years. We all know it, Anime Plot. Think if Valt for stronger in 2 years even Lui would get stronger too but Anime didn't want it to be that way. Otherwise the equation would be
Lui (God) = 2 Valt (God)

You are just in love with, Lui. I understand he is a great character.
Remember season 1?
Lui was number 1 even in world standards.he beat red eye with ease and even burst spriggan requiem
The anime writers made it like that.if I was the writer I would have made free lose to Lui and Shu just burst longinus
(Mar. 02, 2019  4:08 PM)Dusklycanroc Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  6:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: You are just in love with, Lui. I understand he is a great character.
What's wrong with that.u are in love with Shu the same way??
I never said that there's anything wrong with that. But my favorite is Gabe from the first session.

(Mar. 02, 2019  4:14 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  4:08 PM)Dusklycanroc Wrote: What's wrong with that.u are in love with Shu the same way??
I never said that there's anything wrong with that. But my favorite is Gabe from the first session.
*Season.
You've got to acknowledge that valt and Lui are equals.the only difference is that d-rights were a bit harsh towards Lui and dumped him

If there was no anime logic
Lui would be relevant and be equal to free
(Mar. 02, 2019  10:49 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Shu can use spriggan requeim !!!! I expect he was shown lauching it when fubuki went to meet him .

You think so? Requiem in choz? I don't know man, I have this get feeling Shu will be the mentor and the ref for the match.
Looking at shu's posture in the preview ( his LEFT arm being raised ) i think that either he is going to launch a bey or he is training aiga how to launch . So aiga might have a new lauch style or shu uses requeim . But most probably he is the ref .
(Mar. 02, 2019  5:57 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Looking at shu's posture in the preview ( his LEFT arm being raised )  i think that either he is going to launch a bey or he is training aiga how to launch . So aiga might have a new lauch style or shu uses requeim . But most probably he is the ref .

Yeah most likely he will just mentor Aiga by the launch stance he will be doing like he did earlier to enhance Fubuki.
Episode 49 Summary:
Aiga has a nightmare where Phoenix once again destroys Achilles. While he's unable to hide his pre-game nerves, the confidence gained from passing Shu's training calms him down. Before his destined match begins, Aiga goes home to enjoy a battle against his father, Taiga. On the day of the match, Phi proposes a surprising rule?! Aiga VS Phi! The match begins!
A BATTLE AGAINST TAIGA?! WHAT?!??!!?
What bey starts with T? No bey other than trident starts with T so a new bey?
(Mar. 02, 2019  7:14 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Yeah don't get ahead of yourself. They fanmade those titles clearly. I fell for it too, but it would be DUMB if D-Rights would decide to fix Cho-Z just to battle Aiga. Some disagree cuz LEOPARD got fixed like wa la you kidding me? But yeah it's nearly the end of the season I doubt it if Shu and Free fixes their beys and practice. It would not make sense anyway,  it just shows beys breaking isn't a big deal and you can fix it. I mean Shu could give advice Aiga or be the ref in the upcoming training episode.
UPDATE: I was wrong all along, please watch the ep 48 if you haven't already. But Shu manages the fix Spriggan and practices with Aiga, Fubuki, Ranjiro, and Suoh. To replicate Dead Stinger press. Which was interesting. In the preview it looks like Aiga is applying Cho-Z Defense but an Aerial attack so Cho-Z Dive and Cho-Z Defense are fused? Dang nice imagination.

(Mar. 04, 2019  6:41 PM)hykli Wrote:

How do you know this?? Just curious, if ya have evidence hmu.

(Mar. 04, 2019  8:14 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  7:14 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Yeah don't get ahead of yourself. They fanmade those titles clearly. I fell for it too, but it would be DUMB if D-Rights would decide to fix Cho-Z just to battle Aiga. Some disagree cuz LEOPARD got fixed like wa la you kidding me? But yeah it's nearly the end of the season I doubt it if Shu and Free fixes their beys and practice. It would not make sense anyway,  it just shows beys breaking isn't a big deal and you can fix it. I mean Shu could give advice Aiga or be the ref in the upcoming training episode.
UPDATE: I was wrong all along, please watch the ep 48 if you haven't already. But Shu manages the fix Spriggan and practices with Aiga, Fubuki, Ranjiro, and Suoh. To replicate Dead Stinger press. Which was interesting. In the preview it looks like Aiga is applying Cho-Z Defense but an Aerial attack so Cho-Z Dive and Cho-Z Defense are fused? Dang nice imagination.

(Mar. 04, 2019  6:41 PM)hykli Wrote:

How do you know this?? Just curious, if ya have evidence hmu.

NVM I saw the translation. I'm an absolute dumbhead. My bad.

(Mar. 04, 2019  2:40 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Episode 49 Summary:
Aiga has a nightmare where Phoenix once again destroys Achilles. While he's unable to hide his pre-game nerves, the confidence gained from passing Shu's training calms him down. Before his destined match begins, Aiga goes home to enjoy a battle against his father, Taiga. On the day of the match, Phi proposes a surprising rule?! Aiga VS Phi! The match begins!

I wonder what that rule be. I thought rules in ranking matches were illegal. Isn't this a ranking match? I mean if it's not than I believe it's OK to do so.

(Mar. 04, 2019  8:33 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: What bey starts with T? No bey other than trident starts with T so a new bey?

I doubt if it's a Cho-Z bey. It can be a random god layer bey you know. Like how all the noobs own.
The special rule could be that they keep going until one of their beys break. Highly unlikely, but that's all I could come up with.
(Feb. 26, 2019  10:01 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 49) Aiga vs. Phi!!
アイガvsファイ!!
Aiga vs Phi!!
March 11, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/4aEuydj.jpg

I believe the "surprising rule" will be, "The match is not scored by point. The match only ends when one bey is broken. This will just be a plot hole so Aiga can break dP and beat Phi into irrelevancy
What if Taiga has one of the beys that were never shown in the anime like Oricalcum, or Baldur or even Amiterios.