Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #47 (February 25, 2019)

(Feb. 18, 2019  10:44 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  10:42 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Episode Review:

For the first Time, Wrong Thread Jinbee. You posted in episode 47

Ahhhhhh shoot, you're right, better fix that.
The preview is creeping me outt....so dark
Did you see that black smoke...
Shu fighting back.....
Hearts appearing
(Feb. 18, 2019  10:42 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  10:31 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: i think we should all brace ourselves lol
my theory (Click to View)

I'm already seeing a lot angry Shu fans in the comments section, who thought the picture was legit hahaha.
By seeing the preview i can easily make out that both shu and phi are battling to the threshold of their limits . Phi is crazy and to an extent i have never seen before. And he seems like .... brooklyn 2.0 but ...
Overall this battle is going to be epic and we will probably see the real phi power .

And yeah shu is stronger than free and it is confirmed ...
Why ??? Just see the phi in the preview and you will get the answer .
Okay to give my review on this preview:

(Feb. 18, 2019  10:52 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Okay to give my review on this preview:

the nyb building might be a flashback..
(Feb. 18, 2019  10:55 AM)_callumspicer Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  10:52 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Okay to give my review on this preview:

the nyb building might be a flashback..

Maybe, but I really don't remember that scene if it was a flashback. I believe this is the first time we see Kit meeting Shu in this season.
HEARTS AINT APPEARING NEXT EPISODE.....

if you see the preview clearly...you will see that they are in dead gran.....and phi is wearing his old outfit.....its just a flashback...
Everyone guess Spriggan is going to break.
Here is my prediction:
1st battle Phi win by over finish, Shu deliberately lose it to see Phi's tactics.
2nd battle Shu win by over finish
3rd battle double burst but Spriggan breaks and cannot continue battle hence forfeiting.
Episode 47 Summary:

The special battle between Shu and Phi finally starts! Seeing Shu's spirit exceed even the time he was called Red Eye makes Phi feel even happier as he announces Spriggan's destruction!! The first battle starts. Phi focuses on defense as he watches Shu's moves, while Shu shuts down Dead Armor and tries to end the battle! Where will this fierce battle between top Bladers go, with the whole world watching!?
(Feb. 19, 2019  12:33 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Episode 47 Summary:

The special battle between Shu and Phi finally starts! Seeing Shu's spirit exceed even the time he was called Red Eye makes Phi feel even happier as he announces Spriggan's destruction!! The first battle starts. Phi focuses on defense as he watches Shu's moves, while Shu shuts down Dead Armor and tries to end the battle! Where will this fierce battle between top Bladers go, with the whole world watching!?

Spriggan did shatter in pieces in the next episode. You will be asking how do I know this...I was searching for the ep 46 on yt and I found the thumbnail literally spriggan breaking in pieces against Phoenix was it Photoshop? Idk. I never viewed it, maybe they were handing spoilers, but I was insistly searching for it but now it's not appearing maybe the creator might have removed the video Uncertain

(Feb. 18, 2019  6:24 PM)hykli Wrote: Everyone guess Spriggan is going to break.
Here is my prediction:
1st battle Phi win by over finish, Shu deliberately lose it to see Phi's tactics.
3rd battle double burst but Spriggan breaks and cannot continue battle hence forfeiting.

no double burst isn't nearly possible. 
my edit to it 
1st battle: Phoenix/maybe Spriggan takes the lead with a ring out finish 
2nd battle: Spriggan goes all out with a ring out/Phoenix goes dark and breaks spriggan 
3rd (possible battle): If spriggan gets a ring out, Phoenix goes all out and ends it.
(Feb. 19, 2019  2:56 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  12:33 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Episode 47 Summary:

Spriggan did shatter in pieces in the next episode. You will be asking how do I know this...I was searching for the ep 46 on yt and I found the thumbnail literally spriggan breaking in pieces against Phoenix was it Photoshop? Idk. I never viewed it, maybe they were handing spoilers, but I was insistly searching for it but now it's not appearing maybe the creator might have removed the video :/

(Feb. 18, 2019  6:24 PM)hykli Wrote: Everyone guess Spriggan is going to break.
Here is my prediction:

my edit to it 
2nd battle: Spriggan goes all out with a ring out/Phoenix goes dark and breaks spriggan 
3rd (possible battle): If spriggan gets a ring out, Phoenix goes all out and ends it.

That was a fake thumbnail.
(Feb. 19, 2019  6:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  2:56 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Spriggan did shatter in pieces in the next episode. You will be asking how do I know this...I was searching for the ep 46 on yt and I found the thumbnail literally spriggan breaking in pieces against Phoenix was it Photoshop? Idk. I never viewed it, maybe they were handing spoilers, but I was insistly searching for it but now it's not appearing maybe the creator might have removed the video Uncertain

my edit to it 

That was a fake thumbnail.

makes sense...I'm praying spriggan not to break but it is obvious it will since phi did said he will destroy any beys in his path including spriggan
(Feb. 19, 2019  7:31 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  6:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote: That was a fake thumbnail.

makes sense...I'm praying spriggan not to break but it is obvious it will since phi did said he will destroy any beys in his path including spriggan
Maybe Spriggan will destroy Phoenix.
(Feb. 09, 2019  8:38 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
Plus I like how absolutely no one has talked about how Shu broke alot of those beyblades. But no one will care because it's Shu right?
Hi KnightPro! Sorry for quoting you so late, but I hate to defend Shu at this point. Before I start, please know that my Shu fan heart is set aside and I am thinking about this plot wise. 
So let's start.
Shu Had a reason for what he did, even if it was the worst reason there is a reason. He did all that you can say because of Spriggan taking over him or because of his poor choices because of what went between him and Lui or blame him itself. He went left instead of right.
On the other hand, Phi, has no reason what so ever to go and be the hakaishin since he is strong, revive phoenix is one bold reason and I guess he has crushed everyone in his way till now, so more power makes a little to no sense here. So your point that no one cares about what Shu did seems a little off to me personally here. Phi is the strongest and has never lost a battle, he was he one who destroyed Dead Hades like a piece of cake! We never got to know anything about him except the time they got their beyblades. And if he did all this because of Hearts taking Hades before him, then the destruction should have ended with Hades's end. But no, what I feel is the writers thought that story needed a villain and he just turned Phi into a beast, but this left behind a lot of plot holes in the series itself. In simple words, this season is rushed up.
Note: It is a different story if Phi is somewhat possessed by dP, which is highly unlikely.
Shu did what he did for a reason, but Phi just snapped and went, "Hey! I am the strongest, let's become even more stronger Phoenix!" He started with destroying his brother's beyblade to make him look more rotten to the core. 
Of course, if we get to know about his reason in the upcoming 4 episodes, all my points will become invalid. But till then, this is it. Looking forward to your thoughts! 

The trailer looks sick though, glad I can watch this episode live!
(Feb. 19, 2019  11:52 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2019  8:38 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
Plus I like how absolutely no one has talked about how Shu broke alot of those beyblades. But no one will care because it's Shu right?
Hi KnightPro! Sorry for quoting you so late, but I hate to defend Shu at this point. Before I start, please know that my Shu fan heart is set aside and I am thinking about this plot wise. 
So let's start.
Shu Had a reason for what he did, even if it was the worst reason there is a reason. He did all that you can say because of Spriggan taking over him or because of his poor choices because of what went between him and Lui or blame him itself. He went left instead of right.
On the other hand, Phi, has no reason what so ever to go and be the hakaishin since he is strong, revive phoenix is one bold reason and I guess he has crushed everyone in his way till now, so more power makes a little to no sense here. So your point that no one cares about what Shu did seems a little off to me personally here. Phi is the strongest and has never lost a battle, he was he one who destroyed Dead Hades like a piece of cake! We never got to know anything about him except the time they got their beyblades. And if he did all this because of Hearts taking Hades before him, then the destruction should have ended with Hades's end. But no, what I feel is the writers thought that story needed a villain and he just turned Phi into a beast, but this left behind a lot of plot holes in the series itself. In simple words, this season is rushed up.
Note: It is a different story if Phi is somewhat possessed by dP, which is highly unlikely.
Shu did what he did for a reason, but Phi just snapped and went, "Hey! I am the strongest, let's become even more stronger Phoenix!" He started with destroying his brother's beyblade to make him look more rotten to the core. 
Of course, if we get to know about his reason in the upcoming 4 episodes, all my points will become invalid. But till then, this is it. Looking forward to your thoughts! 

The trailer looks sick though, glad I can watch this episode live!

By the way, ummm, Phi lost a battle to Aiga and another one to Ranjiro but that was because he wanted Aiga to be in the match but he wasn't.
(Feb. 19, 2019  10:24 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  7:31 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: makes sense...I'm praying spriggan not to break but it is obvious it will since phi did said he will destroy any beys in his path including spriggan
Maybe Spriggan will destroy Phoenix.

Most likely not they wouldn't have Phi lose this early and I want to see Spriggan break, I feel like Shu is overrated
(Feb. 19, 2019  5:23 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  10:24 AM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe Spriggan will destroy Phoenix.

Most likely not they wouldn't have Phi lose this early and I want to see Spriggan break, I feel like Shu is overrated
I was just joking lol.
(Feb. 19, 2019  6:33 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  5:23 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Most likely not they wouldn't have Phi lose this early and I want to see Spriggan break, I feel like Shu is overrated
I was just joking lol
Yeah lets just say "joking"
(Feb. 19, 2019  6:51 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  6:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: I was just joking lol
Yeah lets just say "joking"

I'm not lying to you.
Im waiting for the ep it will be a great one am i right?

But i waiting for the shu fan to maybe be enraged (even though im kinda one) but it a close chance because all we have right now is the preview