Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #47 (February 25, 2019)

(Feb. 11, 2019  12:26 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I think Phi will get 0 disc from Shu after breaking Spriggan and will get atomic's red ring from a piece of Zeta and the black part from wall frame. Maybe ??
Getting 0 disc is a very possible possibility and is a great speculation. But I don't think Phi will make an atomic driver like that. Sounds weird honestly. After all, Phi is the God of Destruction, won't kill him to break another beyblade in episode 49 or so for atomic. Just for that extra cruelty you know? To make him look more evil and insane.
(Feb. 11, 2019  10:28 AM)Fusion ranger Wrote: Hey guys i do not undestand why there is such a huge outcry among shu fans that spriggan will break or shu will lose . It does not matter weather shu wins or loses . Its all about weather he gives his best or not . Just think we have not seen the good shu battling with his real spirit after storm spriggan broke and that's a long time . Even if shu lost in that match i liked the way he battled . Many people complained when fafnir broke but in the battle free had given it all and you ought to respect that . I was not disappointed when fafnir broke and if shu battles phi in the same way then i wont be disappointed either . The message that beyblade has always been trying to convey is that it does not matter whether you win or lose but if you have fun battling and if you have given your best . Dont take me otherwise i personally am a big fan of shu . Just ask did you like the evil shu or the dark aiga even if they won ???
ITS TIME TO SEE THE REAL SHU BATTLING
                          THE SHU WHOM WE ALL LIKE .....

Yeah you have got an awesome point . Thanks for this support to we shu fans .
(Feb. 11, 2019  12:31 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  12:26 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I think Phi will get 0 disc from Shu after breaking Spriggan and will get atomic's red ring from a piece of Zeta and the black part from wall frame. Maybe ??
Getting 0 disc is a very possible possibility and is a great speculation. But I don't think Phi will make an atomic driver like that. Sounds weird honestly. After all, Phi is the God of Destruction, won't kill him to break another beyblade in episode 49 or so for atomic. Just for that extra cruelty you know? To make him look more evil and insane.

I believe 0 and Atomic are just there to spoil you for buying Dead Phoenix.
(Feb. 11, 2019  1:05 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  10:28 AM)Fusion ranger Wrote: Hey guys i do not undestand why there is such a huge outcry among shu fans that spriggan will break or shu will lose . It does not matter weather shu wins or loses . Its all about weather he gives his best or not . Just think we have not seen the good shu battling with his real spirit after storm spriggan broke and that's a long time . Even if shu lost in that match i liked the way he battled . Many people complained when fafnir broke but in the battle free had given it all and you ought to respect that . I was not disappointed when fafnir broke and if shu battles phi in the same way then i wont be disappointed either . The message that beyblade has always been trying to convey is that it does not matter whether you win or lose but if you have fun battling and if you have given your best . Dont take me otherwise i personally am a big fan of shu . Just ask did you like the evil shu or the dark aiga even if they won ???
ITS TIME TO SEE THE REAL SHU BATTLING
                          THE SHU WHOM WE ALL LIKE .....

Yeah you have got an awesome point . Thanks for this support to we shu fans .

?????
(Feb. 11, 2019  1:22 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: Lol, Sayonara Spriggan

Don’t count him out just yet it’s Shu we taking about
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:49 PM)Tommykats Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  1:22 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: Lol, Sayonara Spriggan

Don’t count him out just yet it’s Shu we taking about

Don't forget that this is Phi we're also talking about, and we know what happened on episode 43.
LOL another Spriggan breaking then? Wow that's just Shu thing having his Beys destroyed, poor guy. But it fits what I'm expecting actually. I hope Phi breaks all the main characters Beys, then we have a great opportunity for a new system to be released in March. Grin
I couldn't careless if spriggan break or any other beys that's the villain job to be hated and destroys everything or anything I'm after great battle with a conclusion that's not boring if it's not to predictable by all means, the problem with shu or free fans is that their to defences of him and we can't critize them, and the the problem with the anti shu and free fans who themselves aren't that different from them, the fact when someone talk about either one of them and give them credits are defend they'll call it makes you a fanboy of these , they don't realize the word called a neutral fan at all . it's so funny how their the same lol
I would love to see Phi crush Spriggan cuz I think Phi is awesome and guys we are talking about Phi who broke Geist Fafnir in episode 43, who broke Dead Hades, who broke Z Achilles, who broke Vise Leopard and 5th will be Cho Z Spriggan. Phi is much stronger than Shu. #DestructionContinues
Remember defeating shu is not just eating a piece of cake , on my opinion there should be some draw match something like this.... If phi broke spriggan then i got punched and then kill Phi by calling to Thanos to snap his finger ?? #RIPphi
What I think is gonna happen is that Phoenix ends up winning but doesn't break Spriggan.
Phi gets mad that Spriggan isn't broken and he breaks Spriggan illegally(outside of a match)
This series has killed burst overall, each season the breaking beys sort a thing expands by breaking other bladers beys to make the bey murderer look more bada**. This series is legitimately about getting a new bey, O no my bey broke!, reviving the bey, and winning the odds in the end...seriously? Animators not trying to hamper your efforts but you guys could have done much better plotting in Chouzetsu. Beyblade burst god, and season 1 are definitely better than Chouzetsu all because you guys keep repeating this utter nonsense ideology where beys keep breaking. At least season 1 had a purpose why the S2 broke. I honestly don't like how Lui, Shu, Valt, even Aiga broke beys (I'm including the Manga as well cuz I can) editors what is the point of breaking beys? Why is this sort of repetitive thing but with different victims and beys? Be more creative is something I'll say. Now thinking about it I prefer Metal Fury more than Chouzetsu. At least saving the world is better than having a loop season of beys breaking.
Hey guys and Legend Red Eye i have come up with a really creative and destructive idea that can be even more painful and villainous than bey breaking:
BEYBLADE FANS PAY ATTENTION
Has anyone noticed that a new bey is always made from the remains or using the metal of an old one ???
When this is done then the bey avatar remains unchanged along with the progress of the blader . Suppose when sisco damaged valt's bey then genesis valkyrie was even stronger than victory valkyrie .
The moves of valt changed but he did not become as weak as he was in ep 1 of S1 .
Or suppose aiga with his cho z aichelles . His old moves were wiped out but he was not as weak as he was in ep 1 .
So what will happen if someone such as phi takes all the remains after breaking the bey . Then the blader would be forced to have a new avatar bey and start from the beginning . Phi has shown it is legal by taking hades's piece and dp was a new bey with new traits !!!! Just think of shu being separated from spriggan and starting from the point when he was a newbie!!!!! ????
Btw sorry for the long post .
Phi’s Dead Phoenix:
Permanently dubbed with the 10.Fr bey parts, no expection.
https://www.beyblade.jp/character/phi/
It is all decided we all know Beyblade we all know D Rights we all know Takaratomy so in order to keep the villain damn strong, their way now is to make Phi break beys. All we are doing is trying to avoid the bitter truth and that is Shu is going to lose and this actually makes me hurt to say that Spriggan has to break
The best way to make Shu lose:

Shu wins first match.
Phi wins second match and cracks Spriggan.
Shu notices it and forfeits the match, showing he learned from the last time this happened.
(Feb. 12, 2019  3:05 PM)Limetka Wrote: The best way to make Shu lose:

Shu wins first match.
Phi wins second match and cracks Spriggan.
Shu notices it and forfeits the match, showing he learned from the last time this happened.
That would be lame.
I feel like phi will win due to a spin finish
1. Phi Bursting Sriggan
2. Shu tries harder and gets cheered on. Burst Finished Pheonix
3. They both go hard but phi out staminas.
(Feb. 12, 2019  5:35 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I feel like phi will win due to a spin finish
1. Phi Bursting Sriggan

It's not a title match so they will only go to 2 points.
holy, then carp in the undies. Shu better get a stadium out or something
(Feb. 12, 2019  7:45 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  5:35 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I feel like phi will win due to a spin finish
1. Phi Bursting Sriggan

It's not a title match so they will only go to 2 points.

Any official match is to 3 points
(Feb. 13, 2019  1:27 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  7:45 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: It's not a title match so they will only go to 2 points.

Any official match is to 3 points

2 points man, just like Free vs Phi.
(Feb. 13, 2019  1:36 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  1:27 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Any official match is to 3 points

2 points man, just like Free vs Phi.

? Sorry if I’m wrong I don’t understand Japanese