Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #47 (February 25, 2019)

Chouzetsu Spriggan had one real battle against Aiga and won. Dead Phoenix had one real battle again free so far, and it won. Thinking in that sense this match could go both ways and I would like for Shu to win in all honesty but what I would like is different from what is Logical and Dead Phoenix is currently the latest booster So I highly doubt it is losing this battle but there is that slight chance since Shu only battled once (excluding training battles). Thinking about it now, Kyle lost his second battle when fighting Aiga but he was not nearly as important and Phi and I additionally think he lost by intention to collect data from Achilles.
(Feb. 22, 2019  3:53 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  3:52 AM)Fafnirfan Wrote: I mean u never know maybe light will prevail against darkness im on #team shu

This is Episode 47 out of 51. They need Phi to win so they can build up to the final battle.

Many of us here think that if phi loses vs shu then phi will not be able to battle in the finals or he may lose his popularity as an antagonist but hey just think of the kai vs brooklyn battle of the original series . Kai had defeated the toughest opponent of tyson before him . Kai was the 1st to beat brooklyn not tyson . But brooklyn became stronger after the battle . Even if he lost vs kai we still regard him as one of the strongest opponents tyson has ever faced . Brooklyn did not lose his popularity and if phi becomes stronger then he wont lose his popularity too . Zeus was also a new bey as dead phenix then . But it lost still . And that is why the original series was legendary . Burst also used to be unpredictable but in this season it has become a capital oriented series which degraded its class . Also remember here the writers always make the protagonist the strongest and all powerful which was not the case in the original series . There tyson did not win (probably) vs brooklyn in his final and only battle with him .
Wait Spriggan isn't breaking? HOLY SH** WILL SHU ACTUALLY DEFEAT PHI TOMORROW ? NO WAY, tho I'm not sure if someone made this junk up but I was looking up the list of episodes for Cho-Z and all the 3 are leaked ep 49,50,51 they all are. Don't know who made this up, could be true could be all made up who knows but here is the list

[Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Ep 49 "The Bull Fighter!! - Cho-Z Achilles!" March 11, 2019
[Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Ep 50 "An EX Battle?! Aiga vs. Shu!!" March 18, 2019
[Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Ep 51 "The Final Showdown!!" March 25, 2019

Here's the source where I found all this just scroll till the very bottom. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_...o_episodes

I personally think these titles are all made up judging a bull fighter how is Achilles a bull fighter? He's a warrior. Also, wdym by "EX"? and the 51 title is the same as ep 51 for god. Like whoever made these titles made them extremely made up. Not gonna lie what do you guys think? Could they really just make Shu win? I really thought Aiga vs Phi will happen and Aiga will defeat Phi for good and he'll turn to good. Then, the season finale is Valt vs Aiga.
(Feb. 25, 2019  6:08 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Wait Spriggan isn't breaking? HOLY SH** WILL SHU ACTUALLY DEFEAT PHI TOMORROW ? NO WAY, tho I'm not sure if someone made this junk up but I was looking up the list of episodes for Cho-Z and all the 3 are leaked ep 49,50,51 they all are. Don't know who made this up, could be true could be all made up who knows but here is the list

[Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Ep 49 "The Bull Fighter!! - Cho-Z Achilles!" March 11, 2019
[Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Ep 50 "An EX Battle?! Aiga vs. Shu!!" March 18, 2019
[Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Ep 51 "The Final Showdown!!" March 25, 2019

Here's the source where I found all this just scroll till the very bottom. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_...o_episodes

I personally think these titles are all made up judging a bull fighter how is Achilles a bull fighter? He's a warrior. Also, wdym by "EX"? and the 51 title is the same as ep 51 for god. Like whoever made these titles made them extremely made up. Not gonna lie what do you guys think? Could they really just make Shu win? I really thought Aiga vs Phi will happen and Aiga will defeat Phi for good and he'll turn to good. Then, the season finale is Valt vs Aiga.

Seems like only Fan Speculation 
@[Dranzerx13]

Confirmed fake, they don't have Japanese Transcripts
Who won !! Who won !! Please tell me ??? I am going nuts ??
(Feb. 25, 2019  9:20 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Who won !! Who won !! Please tell me ??? I am going nuts ??

no yet aired
(Feb. 25, 2019  9:20 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Who won !! Who won !! Please tell me ??? I am going nuts ??

The Episode isn't out...
Adarsh today please upload the ep as soon as possible .
(Feb. 25, 2019  10:02 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Is it here ??

Hope The ep will be uploaded here by Adarsh but i dont think he can upload it before 10:30 GMT . Well i hope at least he uploads the episode here .
Please Anybody Provide Spoilers Of Epiosde 47
(Feb. 25, 2019  10:11 AM)chroniclebey Wrote: Please Anybody Provide Spoilers Of Epiosde 47

I know who won.
(Feb. 25, 2019  10:17 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2019  10:11 AM)chroniclebey Wrote: Please Anybody Provide Spoilers Of Epiosde 47

I know who won.

Please provide spoilers of full epiosde
(Feb. 25, 2019  10:27 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
Beyblade Burst Super Z - Episode 47 (Review)
Enter at your own risk.
(Feb. 25, 2019  10:36 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst Super Z - Episode 47 (Review)
Hey Please Provide More Pictures Of This Battle
(Feb. 25, 2019  10:08 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2019  10:02 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Is it here ??

Hope The ep will be uploaded here by Adarsh but i dont think he can upload it before 10:30 GMT . Well i hope at least he uploads the episode here .

I don't think it's 10 GMT yet
Watch at your own risk
may cause depression or extreme triggers
Best episode ever
This episode confirmed that our wonder boys' bey isnt breaking. Yesss
Also the wonder boy's gonna be the final boss for aiga to defeat
(Feb. 25, 2019  11:41 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Best episode ever

Baruto Aoi?
Ranking all main beybladers in choz from best to worst
Aiga
Valt
Phi
Shu

A big gap in strength.... Shu>>>>>>free

Free
Kitt
Hearts
C night
Xhan
Fubuki
Suoh
Laban
Evel
Kyle
Toko
Houi
Lui

As a hardcore lui fan in season 1 and 2(until free beat him) kinda feel sad what happened to him

(Feb. 25, 2019  11:47 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2019  11:41 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Best episode ever

Baruto Aoi?

Yep