Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #47 (February 25, 2019)

(Feb. 18, 2019  6:13 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
Agreed. I want to see Shu's fans crying xD
Dude how come people are so anticipated in this ep we have like 6 pgs of posts in this thread unlike any other eps. Y cuz it's Shu seriously? Why is Shu such a big deal I don't get it.
People have their own interests. It wouldn't be very wise of us if we criticize their interests just because we don't like it. Deal with it.
Ok, I will say this now because I don't think I will get time to say this later but...
RIP SPRIGGAN !!!
Don't worry Shu fans, I am sorry for you but Shu did a pretty good job as a recurring character. I am hoping Lui, Free and Shu return next season.
(Feb. 20, 2019  8:54 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Dude how come people are so anticipated in this ep we have like 6 pgs of posts in this thread unlike any other eps. Y cuz it's Shu seriously? Why is Shu such a big deal I don't get it.

Because Shu is a fangirl magnet, and happens to be far more popular than the main character
(Feb. 20, 2019  5:19 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  8:54 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Dude how come people are so anticipated in this ep we have like 6 pgs of posts in this thread unlike any other eps. Y cuz it's Shu seriously? Why is Shu such a big deal I don't get it.

Because Shu is a fangirl magnet, and happens to be far more popular than the main character

GIRLY!! But y is there always that 1 character in the anime that a fangirl fav. Jesus christ. Just end Shu next season. (Actually, don't cuz I was a big fan of RedEye last season and I'm starting to like Shu)

(Feb. 20, 2019  5:16 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ok, I will say this now because I don't think I will get time to say this later but...
RIP SPRIGGAN !!!
Don't worry Shu fans, I am sorry for you but Shu did a pretty good job as a recurring character. I am hoping Lui, Free and Shu return next season.

"Recurring Character" LMAO I doubt these 3 will come any soon. Like they barely made it in this season besides Lui, just to satisfy the fans that's it! Otherwise they were just strong bladers. And if they do return let's suppose what significance are they going to bring in Gachi anyways?
(Feb. 20, 2019  6:16 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  5:19 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Because Shu is a fangirl magnet, and happens to be far more popular than the main character

GIRLY!! But y is there always that 1 character in the anime that a fangirl fav. Jesus christ. Just end Shu next season. (Actually, don't cuz I was a big fan of RedEye last season and I'm starting to like Shu)

(Feb. 20, 2019  5:16 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ok, I will say this now because I don't think I will get time to say this later but...
RIP SPRIGGAN !!!

"Recurring Character" LMAO I doubt these 3 will come any soon. Like they barely made it in this season besides Lui, just to satisfy the fans that's it! Otherwise they were just strong bladers. And if they do return let's suppose what significance are they going to bring in Gachi anyways?

Why are you saying "GIRLY!" to me? Just cuz Im female, you assume I like him? Thats not how character analyzation works. Shu may be overrated, but I cant bash anyone who likes him
If you guys think shu is overrated then answer my question
Who is your favourite from main series
Tyson or kai
(Feb. 21, 2019  1:54 AM)Alain Ash Wrote: If you guys think shu is overrated then answer my question
Who is your favourite from main series
Tyson or kai

Tyson is pretty cool, but I like Ray and Kenny better. Now back on topic: I just noticed that this episode is getting attention just because of Shu. Thats both alarming and quite sad
I think people are giving this episode a lot of attention just because Shu might get his bey destroyed.

I'm gonna get flak for this but I'm not totally convinced that Shu will have his bey destroyed. Whilst yes, Phi is capable of doing so and yes, there is a lot of build up that Shu will suffer the same fate but Burst has always pulled twists and since Shu has a lot of character development involving him and his bey, he'll most likely forfeit so he can avoid the same fate and make Phi angry which would then lead to him combining rP and dP into Perfect Phoenix so he can be sure that his destruction against other beys are more instant and destructive (whether it would take time destroy a bey with just Dead Phoenix). That might not make a whole lot of sense but it's what I think.

Another thing to note is that even if Spriggan does end up breaking in the anime, so what?
That means there's another open door for another possible Spriggan, y'know incase fans of Shu want another evolution after Cho-Z Spriggan. Spriggan always comes back remember.

Just my random thoughts but it's what I think.
(Feb. 21, 2019  3:37 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think people are giving this episode a lot of attention just because Shu might get his bey destroyed.

I'm gonna get flak for this but I'm not totally convinced that Shu will have his bey destroyed. Whilst yes, Phi is capable of doing so and yes, there is a lot of build up that Shu will suffer the same fate but Burst has always pulled twists and since Shu has a lot of character development involving him and his bey, he'll most likely forfeit so he can avoid the same fate and make Phi angry which would then lead to him combining rP and dP into Perfect Phoenix so he can be sure that his destruction against other beys are more instant and destructive (whether it would take time destroy a bey with just Dead Phoenix). That might not make a whole lot of sense but it's what I think.

Another thing to note is that even if Spriggan does end up breaking in the anime, so what?
That means there's another open door for another possible Spriggan, y'know incase fans of Shu want another evolution after Cho-Z Spriggan. Spriggan always comes back remember.

This is exactly what I'm expecting, as well as my feelings about it too. For what's happened in the passed, it'd make the most sense for Shu to forfeit in some way, regardless how it comes about, it'd do a great deal of showing how much he's grown.
(Feb. 21, 2019  3:47 AM)yukenta Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2019  3:37 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think people are giving this episode a lot of attention just because Shu might get his bey destroyed.

This is exactly what I'm expecting, as well as my feelings about it too. For what's happened in the passed, it'd make the most sense for Shu to forfeit in some way, regardless how it comes about, it'd do a great deal of showing how much he's grown.

that would be lame

(Feb. 20, 2019  9:55 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  6:16 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: GIRLY!! But y is there always that 1 character in the anime that a fangirl fav. Jesus christ. Just end Shu next season. (Actually, don't cuz I was a big fan of RedEye last season and I'm starting to like Shu)

Why are you saying "GIRLY!" to me? Just cuz Im female, you assume I like him? Thats not how character analyzation works. Shu may be overrated, but I cant bash anyone who likes him

WAIT HOL UP I wasn't intending to call you "GIRLY!" XD I didn't know you were a female. I was saying girly cuz Shu's fangirl overateness. Yeah, I didn't meant to call you a girly lmao. That would be weird. Hey it's 2019 you can't assume genders now.
(Feb. 21, 2019  6:50 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: [quote='yukenta' pid='1498551' dateline='1550717245']

that would be lame

I don't see how Shu being responsible and mature instead of reckless is lame at all, considering said recklessness is what caused Storm Spriggan to break in the past. The fact Valt literally told Free to run when he was fighting Phi, could be a bit of foreshadowing to this as well.
(Feb. 21, 2019  8:20 AM)yukenta Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2019  6:50 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2019  3:47 AM)yukenta Wrote: This is exactly what I'm expecting, as well as my feelings about it too. For what's happened in the passed, it'd make the most sense for Shu to forfeit in some way, regardless how it comes about, it'd do a great deal of showing how much he's grown.

that would be lame

I don't see how Shu being responsible and mature instead of reckless is lame at all, considering said recklessness is what caused Storm Spriggan to break in the past. The fact Valt literally told Free to run when he was fighting Phi, could be a bit of foreshadowing to this as well.
he might forfeit tbh I agree now.
No hate or anything, I love Shu but, I'm starting to get dragged away from his charcter because a lot of people{Not ALL} wherever they see Shu they just be like "OMG, SHu is best ever<3." Now not every shu fan but i'm just saying, why does Shu have such the biggest fanbase, IMO it's most ikely cuz he's badass, but IMO not more than Lui in S1.
(Feb. 21, 2019  3:11 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: No hate or anything, I love Shu but, I'm starting to get dragged away from his charcter because a lot of people{Not ALL} wherever they see Shu they just be like "OMG, SHu is best ever<3." Now not every shu fan but i'm just saying, why does Shu have such the biggest fanbase, IMO it's most ikely cuz he's badass, but IMO not more than Lui in S1.

I think that's how some of us are feeling about Shu right now haha.
(Feb. 21, 2019  3:37 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think people are giving this episode a lot of attention just because Shu might get his bey destroyed.

Guys we might be underestimating Shu. What if he did win? Phi stopped?
It would take a miracle for shu to beat the phi right now dont get me wrong his strong enough to beat phi but the plot Is on phi side in a normal plot it would go either way , it would be a twist for sure if it were to happened and it would a unpredictable end like the valt vs lui battle from season 1 which surprisingly was not a predictable end .
shu and sprigga will win I mean he straight up broke luis longinus l3
(Feb. 22, 2019  3:39 AM)Fafnirfan Wrote: shu and sprigga will win I mean he straight up broke luis longinus l3
Phi is obviously going to win.
I mean u never know maybe light will prevail against darkness im on #team shu
(Feb. 22, 2019  3:52 AM)Fafnirfan Wrote: I mean u never know maybe light will prevail against darkness im on #team shu

This is Episode 47 out of 51. They need Phi to win so they can build up to the final battle.
yeah but im still excited I know aiga will be in the final battle I just know it
Random speculative theory:

Having expended both of its Cho-Z Wings, Cho-Z Spriggan finally bursts Dead Phoenix for the last time, coming with a drastic price.
Just as Cho-Z Spriggan faints its spin, the battle scars created give way to its eventual destruction, leaving Shu devastated that his victory had cost his own Spriggan.
In the process, a shocked Phi feels forced to order a Perfect Phoenix combination to prevent further situations in the future.

I always wanted to see a beyblade destruct itself after winning against the other, it looked like a good situation at the time now that it’s a Cho-Z Kakusei bey battle.

You know, Phoenix keeps beating up Spriggan causing it to break, but the Cho-Z Wings keep holding the bey back in to prevent it from being destroyed, long enough to burst Phoenix and win before it breaks.