Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #47 (February 25, 2019)

(Feb. 13, 2019  1:37 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  1:36 AM)g2_ Wrote: 2 points man, just like Free vs Phi.

? Sorry if I’m wrong I don’t understand Japanese

It's ok my man. You are a good man.
kit vs aiga was also 2 point match for another example.
And so was the third Aiga vs Hartz.
Man I can't wait FOR THE HOT EPISODE TO ARRIVE
I wonder how choz spriggan will break. Since it cannot burst the only way to burst it is by breaking it as shu is perfect in his launches and never fails to get his wings out. (Cho southern cross shoot)
My predictions :
1st battle: phi gets 1 point
2nd battle:shu gets 1 point (or 2 points but I think it's highly unlikely dP will burst
3rd battle:the trend is that in the last battle there always Is a burst involved (an exception is Aiga vs Kitt).
So phoenix will destroy spriggan or push his wings in(like in manga)
What do you mean "like in the manga"? Did Shu and Phi battle in the manga or is it somone else?
Wait, Shu and Phi battled in the manga? That's news to me. I don't remember that happening in the previous 4 issues.. In which issue did they battle?
(Feb. 15, 2019  10:37 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: What do you mean "like in the manga"? Did Shu and Phi battle in the manga or is it somone else?
I think he means that choz wings getting pushed in only has happened in the Manga right? (Valt vs aiga)(final battle)
So he is saying that phoenix might push spriggans wings in to burst it
(Feb. 15, 2019  2:55 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  10:37 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: What do you mean "like in the manga"? Did Shu and Phi battle in the manga or is it somone else?
I think he means that choz wings getting pushed in only has happened in the Manga right? (Valt vs aiga)(final battle)
So he is saying that phoenix might push spriggans wings in to burst it
Huh interesting, I wonder if he will forcibly crush spriggan with dead stinger press in order to push the wings in.
(Feb. 09, 2019  10:00 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2019  8:38 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I kind of hate Shu but he's breaking AGAIN??? Well.... Maybe Phi snapped

I really think you Shu fans should calm down... Why does he need to be relevant again?? Shouldn't we let other characters shine I'm pretty sure 3% of people are sick of shu

Plus I like how absolutely no one has talked about how Shu broke alot of those beyblades. But no one will care because it's Shu right?
I'm pretty sure lots of people hated him when he broke beys, I'm also pretty sure neither shu or free was that relevant this season the only each have 3 fights same with lui, plus all the super z characters were already shaft the story was already about Aiga , Valt and phi only . Hearts got a little shine same thing is going to happen for Kitt aside from that characters like Ranjiro , Laban , xhan , suoh , fubuki , kyle , Houi,  Evel never lives up to the hype. The just get introduce for 1 or 2 episode without really doing something that impactfull. Beyblade burst in general never focus on more than 5 characters which is my problem with this show.

Im pretty sure im one of the only ppl who thought shu was badass when he broke beys with spriggan requiem than when he has S2. I actually more of an antagonist guy, which if some ppl noticed my profile pics on wbo could tell (lui, then shu.) i mean look at the one i have right now! Dont tell me that doesnt look cool.(not literally speaking. That would be the opposite) the only antagonist i really havent liked that much is phi, because i just dont get that vibe from him. So kinda a shu-valt 50-50 situation, cause valt earned his place in my heart in bbg 51.
(Feb. 15, 2019  6:40 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2019  10:00 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'm pretty sure lots of people hated him when he broke beys, I'm also pretty sure neither shu or free was that relevant this season the only each have 3 fights same with lui, plus all the super z characters were already shaft the story was already about Aiga , Valt and phi only . Hearts got a little shine same thing is going to happen for Kitt aside from that characters like Ranjiro , Laban , xhan , suoh , fubuki , kyle , Houi,  Evel never lives up to the hype. The just get introduce for 1 or 2 episode without really doing something that impactfull. Beyblade burst in general never focus on more than 5 characters which is my problem with this show.

Im pretty sure im one of the only ppl who thought shu was badass when he broke beys with spriggan requiem than when he has S2. I actually more of an antagonist guy, which if some ppl noticed my profile pics on wbo could tell (lui, then shu.) i mean look at the one i have right now! Dont tell me that doesnt look cool.(not literally speaking. That would be the opposite) the only antagonist i really havent liked that much is phi, because i just dont get that vibe from him. So kinda a shu-valt 50-50 situation, cause valt earned his place in my heart in bbg 51.

Actually I'm on the same boat as you I never really like from s1 don't get me wrong he was mad strong, but s2 to me defined his character showing you no matter how talented or good you are faults Is a given after s1 shu thought of himself not strong cause 1 he failed to beat lui again (one of my favorites character by the way ) 2. He blame himself for spriggan cause of the break. 3. The most important thing he failed valt by not keeping his promise which is having a battle in the finals. Now s2 shu obviously became stronger and was Making a name for himself since the world was talking about him until alexander/ashrum/theodore had that genius idea to manipulate free into leaving bc sol than making him beat shu badly which mad shu vulnerable again cause if he can't give the world #1 a fight (although it was just a casual match) than beating lui is out of questions  which means he won't be able to reach the finals , Alexander saw that he had a greater potential to be stronger than free and manipulate shu who no matter how it looks his a kid a good who always in to try not to be vicious in battle so it's easy to make him go into becoming stronger another way to be more vicious and more strategic,  cunning and made him red eye before being possessed by spriggan who had the same desired that. Now thats a great character development from being a goodie goodie to a complete fallen vicious badass . Which for me makes him a better character in s3 now he has a balance since he retained those aspects aside from being evil. In put it into battle. He now also tries to overpowered his openent to which he didn't really do in s1 he was more trying to be perfect. He still tries the perfect thing but it's mixed now with viciousness. Imo shu probably has the best character development in burst the only thing that's missing I'd how or when did he manage to buried his dark past and also how he got cho z spriggan also how he became the new York bull manager/owner which I thoughtthe would have explore a bit this season but since we had a group of new characters they didn't do it. His definitely top 5 in my list.
(Feb. 15, 2019  8:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  6:40 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Im pretty sure im one of the only ppl who thought shu was badass when he broke beys with spriggan requiem than when he has S2. I actually more of an antagonist guy, which if some ppl noticed my profile pics on wbo could tell (lui, then shu.) i mean look at the one i have right now! Dont tell me that doesnt look cool.(not literally speaking. That would be the opposite) the only antagonist i really havent liked that much is phi, because i just dont get that vibe from him. So kinda a shu-valt 50-50 situation, cause valt earned his place in my heart in bbg 51.

I feel like Free left to prove to Theodore that BC Sol can win without him. Also, I agree with you on some of the stuff you said. I found Shu boring in S1 but when Red Eye showed up I liked how Shu had lost everything he valued in S1, I think if Phi breaks Spriggan it would be a waste of Shu being in season 3. But Shu will most likely lose
yea I forgot to specify the free stuff the way I wanted to put is that Theodore manipulated free in the way , he knew how free would react to what he said and this free left bc sol to prove him wrong, so he took that opportunity got to admit the guy is smart. yea shu is losing that fight I only hope the make this battle epic.
Hey Adarsh today i dont care if you do not upload the ep 46 but kindly upload the preview of ep 47 as soon as possible . I am awfully hyped for the preview of the battle ....
(Feb. 18, 2019  7:18 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Hey Adarsh today i dont care if you do not upload the ep 46 but kindly upload the preview of ep 47 as soon as possible . I am awfully hyped for the preview of the battle ....

I cannot watch the episode today, due to Extra Traffic In My shop. But I will manage getting the preview from corocoro video. I will simply download the corocoro video, but that will be 10:30 GMT, but you will get what you want.
the preview to this has me dreading the worse, with aiga that angry and shu all fired up, not to mention that phi part where he is going crazy, this doesn't look good Unhappy
(Feb. 18, 2019  7:18 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Hey Adarsh today i dont care if you do not upload the ep 46 but kindly upload the preview of ep 47 as soon as possible . I am awfully hyped for the preview of the battle ....

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/beyblade/episodes/

It'll be here
(Feb. 18, 2019  10:27 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: the preview to this has me dreading the worse, with aiga that angry and shu all fired up, not to mention that phi part where he is going crazy, this doesn't look good Unhappy

We all knew this would come : (
(Feb. 18, 2019  10:31 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: i think we should all brace ourselves lol
my theory (Click to View)
I actually can't wait to see the fate of Shu and Spriggan, would be such a rush! I'm predicting that Shu may have a really close match with 3-2 or forfeit the match to prevent Spriggan breaking Grin

Who knows, he might actually win. Nothing bad will happen to him against Phi hehe Tongue_out_wink
Episode Review:

(Feb. 18, 2019  10:42 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Episode Review:

For the first Time, Wrong Thread Jinbee. You posted in episode 47