Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

(Jan. 19, 2020  7:46 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Yeah but all the main protagonist beys were based on a beast, or figure of sorts

plastic Gen = Dragoon = beast

Hms = Dragoon =beast

MFB = Pegasus = beast

Zero-G = ifrit = beast... mythical figure... deity..? Idk

Burst season 1-2 Valkyrie = mythical figure.... riding a beast...

Burst season 3 Achilles = mythical dude guy

Burst season 4 Dragon = beast

Burst season 5... Some SunBeast...??  Idk...

maybe it’ll be Ra this time
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:46 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Yeah but all the main protagonist beys were based on a beast, or figure of sorts

Hms = Dragoon =beast

MFB = Pegasus = beast

MFB base on zodics and Burst season continue Zero-G. But not just only mythical beast

(Jan. 19, 2020  7:56 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

Hms = Dragoon =beast

MFB = Pegasus = beast

Egypt Sun God

Hms = Dragoon =beast

MFB = Pegasus = beast

ErrMerrGerb! That Sounds coo...
If it was... you’ll hafta make a name that’ll fit
(Jan. 19, 2020  8:26 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:56 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: maybe it’ll be Ra this time

ErrMerrGerb! That Sounds coo...

If have Seiryu,Genbu,Byakko,Suzaku,Dracula,Werewolves, Whitch will be more cool

Hms = Dragoon =beast

MFB = Pegasus = beast

the titan Helios could work too.
(Nov. 15, 2019  9:32 AM)marutti Wrote: https://www.beyblade.jp/campaign/5th/
Officially anounced

Look at drums hair XD 
He looks like Bob Ross
(Jan. 19, 2020  8:59 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  8:26 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: ErrMerrGerb! That Sounds coo...

If have Seiryu,Genbu,Byakko,Suzaku,Dracula,Werewolves, Whitch will be more cool

they already got dragon and Phoenix pretty much as the equivalent of both suzaku and seiryu already as the firebird and the azure dragon. Plus I think another dragon type bey is a bit to much with how many burst already have
We have enough dragons.... and vampires & werewolves
Have nuffin to do with the sun, but the moon in mythology...
something Sun-Related has to be it...
(Jan. 19, 2020  9:27 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: We have enough dragons.... and vampires & werewolves
Have nuffin to do with the sun, but the moon in mythology...
something Sun-Related has to be it...
There’s no Werewolves and Vampire in this series besides I just guessing the others new season bey might be ?????
What we know from the new leak is for many are speculating it's Diabolos. I very well doubt this point, if Delta was the main protagonist why wouldn't he be in the new poster? Also, Delta's character is already better of as it is by the end of GT and there is no point stretching it. What I think this means, it may belong to an entirely new character yet again..
It could be the Japanese sun Deity Amaterasu
(Jan. 19, 2020  5:24 PM)Requim Wrote: It could be the Japanese sun Deity Amaterasu

Amaterios already exists as a bey
(Jan. 19, 2020  5:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  5:24 PM)Requim Wrote: It could be the Japanese sun Deity Amaterasu

Amaterios already exists as a bey
There’s also Helios
Helios seems like a very good name for it. Some other alternatives are Ra and Sol.
(Jan. 19, 2020  6:21 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Helios seems like a very good name for it. Some other alternatives are Ra and Sol.

we can put surya in the list too, I personally would like Helios
No cap, I don’t think this is the main characters blade, as why wouldn’t they try to advertise the main character where all those characters are in that one poster. Honestly I think it may be a new bladder, but not a new main character, as usually in these promotional posters for a new beyblade season, they show the main character. It’s probably just a crazy beyblade to hype us up. Probably will be released at April or may
(Jan. 19, 2020  6:46 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: No cap, I don’t think this is the main characters blade, as why wouldn’t they try to advertise the main character where all those characters are in that one poster. Honestly I think it may be a new bladder, but not a new main character, as usually in these promotional posters for a new beyblade season, they show the main character. It’s probably just a crazy beyblade to hype us up. Probably will be released at April or may
That poster we most recently got was just a teaser i think there will be a different poster with the main character in it

(Jan. 19, 2020  6:46 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: No cap, I don’t think this is the main characters blade, as why wouldn’t they try to advertise the main character where all those characters are in that one poster. Honestly I think it may be a new bladder, but not a new main character, as usually in these promotional posters for a new beyblade season, they show the main character. It’s probably just a crazy beyblade to hype us up. Probably will be released at April or may
That poster we most recently got was just a teaser i think there will be a different poster with the main character in it
No cap, I don’t think this is the main characters blade, as why wouldn’t they try to advertise the main character where all those characters are in that one poster. Honestly I think it may be a new
hi i just wanna know how do you post a question instead of a reply?
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:04 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: No cap, I don’t think this is the main characters blade, as why wouldn’t they try to advertise the main character where all those characters are in that one poster. Honestly I think it may be a new

Notice that only returning characters were in that poster. That doesn't necessarily mean that there will only be returning characters in this season. I do agree that the Bey seems like an odd choice for a protagonist, but for a completely different reason. Having another red protagonist Bey doesn't make sense to me. Maybe an orange, yellow, or grey Bey would make more sense than repeating a color.
You guys are right, but I am still hoping Valt gets one more season of fame, as in GT we barely see him, but I wouldn't mind a new character that is the main, but I don't want another Aiga power creep haha, but at the same way, I don't like how they are throwing around the main character, it's like we are getting somebody new each time, I was good with Aiga. Im, it should've been, he lost to Valt in Cho-Z end, symbolizing that he still has ways to go as a blader, like how valt did for lui, as fans would probably gain more respect for him after he refined himself from the evil beyblading spirit, and GT could've been about Aiga again, and Drum couldv'e been a side character, I don't hate drum but changing the role of main character each season as a habit since God as really been making me kinda confused and not mad but sorta irritated. Like if you are going to make somebody, stick with him, but eh that is just my take.

(Jan. 21, 2020  4:14 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: You guys are right, but I am still hoping Valt gets one more season of fame, as in GT we barely see him, but I wouldn't mind a new character that is the main, but I don't want another Aiga power creep haha, but at the same way, I don't like how they are throwing around the main character, it's like we are getting somebody new each time, I was good with Aiga. Im, it should've been, he lost to Valt in Cho-Z end, symbolizing that he still has ways to go as a blader, like how valt did against  lui, as fans would probably gain more respect for him after he refined himself from the evil beyblading spirit, and GT could've been about Aiga again, and Drum couldv'e been a side character, I don't hate drum but changing the role of main character each season as a habit since God as really been making me kinda confused and not mad but sorta irritated. Like if you are going to make somebody, stick with him, but eh that is just my take.

Little Error, a when i put' Valt did for Lui, I meant valt against lui. but I already accidentally quoted myself, so my bad guys.
Regarding the "Sun Motif" Bey (pic in the spoiler tag) I have a few things to point out. The large contact points look like a flipped version of Zwei's contact points combined with the "heads" on several Spriggan Layers. This looks a lot like an Attack Type, although the red color leads me to believe that it could be a Balance Type. A decent amount of Balance Types are based on elements, such as Spriggan for fire (although traditionally a representation of nature), Gaia for earth, and Neptune for water, so that might mean something for a sun Bey. A name I thought for the Layer is Corona Helios. Corona means crown and also the name of the outer ring of light seen on the sun. Helios was the original Greek Sun God, so the name works well with what we can see of the design.
(Jan. 23, 2020  8:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Regarding the "Sun Motif" Bey (pic in the spoiler tag) I have a few things to point out. The large contact points look like a flipped version of Zwei's contact points combined with the "heads" on several Spriggan Layers. This looks a lot like an Attack Type, although the red color leads me to believe that it could be a Balance Type. A decent amount of Balance Types are based on elements, such as Spriggan for fire (although traditionally a representation of nature), Gaia for earth, and Neptune for water, so that might mean something for a sun Bey. A name I thought for the Layer is Corona Helios. Corona means crown and also the name of the outer ring of light seen on the sun. Helios was the original Greek Sun God, so the name works well with what we can see of the design.

You actually make a good point and I would actually like the name to be Corona Helios as well (if it isn't based on Ra) it just sounds like something TT would do.
(Jan. 23, 2020  9:27 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  8:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Regarding the "Sun Motif" Bey (pic in the spoiler tag) I have a few things to point out. The large contact points look like a flipped version of Zwei's contact points combined with the "heads" on several Spriggan Layers. This looks a lot like an Attack Type, although the red color leads me to believe that it could be a Balance Type. A decent amount of Balance Types are based on elements, such as Spriggan for fire (although traditionally a representation of nature), Gaia for earth, and Neptune for water, so that might mean something for a sun Bey. A name I thought for the Layer is Corona Helios. Corona means crown and also the name of the outer ring of light seen on the sun. Helios was the original Greek Sun God, so the name works well with what we can see of the design.

You actually make a good point and I would actually like the name to be Corona Helios as well (if it isn't based on Ra) it just sounds like something TT would do.

Hoping to see the new trademarks of the beyblades and draw it, by the way when will we have it?

And I hope there will be nineteen bladers just in the first season with little reuse bey a more new names. Not just Valkyrie, Ragnarok, Spriggan, Fafnir, Satan, Longinus, Achilles and Dragon
(Jan. 24, 2020  1:53 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  9:27 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: You actually make a good point and I would actually like the name to be Corona Helios as well (if it isn't based on Ra) it just sounds like something TT would do.

Hoping to see the new trademarks of the beyblades and draw it, by the way when will we have it?

And I hope there will be nineteen bladers just in the first season with little reuse bey a more new names. Not just Valkyrie, Ragnarok, Spriggan, Fafnir, Satan, Longinus, Achilles and Dragon

Did you say the same thing a week or two ago?