Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

(Jan. 13, 2020  11:15 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  10:21 PM)Limetka Wrote: I've literally never saw this confirmed anywhere outside of random people saying it here.

Do you guys mean this?

https://twitter.com/enojunjunjun/status/...6789545984

I don't get the feeling it's over lol, I don't see why they couldn't hire him again.

No, that is the GT trailer, that was posted last year.

No it isn't. it's a tweet from Shu's voice actor saying he enjoyed playing the part for 3 years. Its written like a goodbye.
I wonder if their is going to be a gang up with all the main “good guys” and all the “bad guys” and a big bey battle or somethin.
-SS2 Blader Smile
Are we really just gonna act like the voice actor can’t come back?
(Jan. 14, 2020  2:53 AM)Requim Wrote: Are we really just gonna act like the voice actor can’t come back?

Exactly. They can also easily hire a new one.
(Jan. 14, 2020  4:49 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  2:53 AM)Requim Wrote: Are we really just gonna act like the voice actor can’t come back?

Exactly. They can also easily hire a new one.

That's exactly what I've been saying but BeybladeFaOff can't see to get that (not trying to be rude).
(Jan. 13, 2020  11:15 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  10:21 PM)Limetka Wrote: I've literally never saw this confirmed anywhere outside of random people saying it here.

Do you guys mean this?

https://twitter.com/enojunjunjun/status/...6789545984

I don't get the feeling it's over lol, I don't see why they couldn't hire him again.

No, that is the GT trailer, that was posted last year.

read the comments
I wouldn’t be surprised if they hire someone new...
I mean, the series time skips only add up to around 5 years...
A lot of changes can happen in 5 years... especially if your around... that age (puberty) so it would be possible if they got a deeper voiced actor for shu... it would make sense
I've been ranting this for a couple posts now. Yes, I know Japanese voice actors don't tend to be replaced but it's not like a case that "it will not happen" it can but it is not usual.
(Jan. 14, 2020  3:23 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I wouldn’t be surprised if they hire someone new...
I mean, the series time skips only add up to around 5 years...
A lot of changes can happen in 5 years... especially if your around... that age (puberty) so it would be possible if they got a deeper voiced actor for shu... it would make sense

Have you not heard Shu’s voice? He basically sounds like an adult.
Yes I have... and there’s still room for improvement...
He pretty much was a young adult in the cho Z season,
But a few years will have passed since then, prolly around 3-4 years, so he is still growing
Well, there are chances of Shu comin' back, but can't tell by VA because VA dont change usually, even the charecter grows into an adult,an example is Naruto. From the time back when he was a kid about 12-13 and now about 35. He still is played by same VA.
IMO just because VAs don’t change usually doesn’t mean it didn’t change.
(Jan. 15, 2020  7:00 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: IMO just because VAs don’t change usually doesn’t mean it didn’t change.

Some people just don't listen...I'm glad you understood my point and the others who support this.
(Jan. 17, 2020  10:23 AM)GabitzuDragon Wrote: Hope Season 5 will have 26 episodes !

I want more than 26 episodes i want like 51 or 52 again
(Jan. 17, 2020  10:23 AM)GabitzuDragon Wrote: Hope Season 5 will have 26 episodes !

May be 51 episode. Because we have Valt these nine main characters, and have people reuse beys, and even in GT there are seven characters using new beyblades. So i think it will back to 30 min anime because of the last season. Finally .... new generation bladers and old bladers meet and fight, because Shu never meet Sisco and Drum before; Lui and Free never meet Drum before; Sisco never meet Drum, Aiga and Ranjiro before; Rantaro never meet Aiga and Drum before, but Valt has meet them all before. Scince season two, Valt has not change back normal clothes, but in the new season he changes back his red hoodie, so he is the very main charactor.
(Jan. 17, 2020  10:47 AM)Dasmind Wrote:

May be 51 episode. Because we have Valt these nine main characters, and have people reuse beys, and even in GT there are seven characters using new beyblades. So i think it will back to 30 min anime because of the last season. Finally .... new generation bladers and old bladers meet and fight, because Shu never meet Sisco and Drum before; Lui and Free never meet Drum before; Sisco never meet Drum, Aiga and Ranjiro before; Rantaro never meet Aiga and Drum before, but Valt has meet them all before. Scince season two, Valt has not change back normal clothes, but in the new season he changes back his red hoodie, so he is the very main charactor.

Don't forget we usually have more than 9 characters.They just made a post of the characters we know are coming back so for sure we will see new faces yet again. What is pretty much confirmed is that we won't see Fubuki, Suoh, Delta, Amane after GT. F to show respect for them. 

I'm just hoping we get the 20 min episodes and keeping the 51 episodes that will be the best outcome. I don't know why but I think they are gonna stick with the 10 min eps.
BuilderROB asked for it so...

Today at World Hobby Fair, Takara Tomy revealed this new Silhouette of a future release, probably from the next season, it is advertised as a "Sun Motif"
[Image: 0ncXAeb.jpg]

https://imgur.com/a/WDWXSbo
It looks cool! I bet it is the new protagonist’s bey.
(Jan. 19, 2020  6:26 AM)DrPedrão Wrote: BuilderROB asked for it so...

Today at World Hobby Fair, Takara Tomy revealed this new Silhouette of a future release, probably from the next season, it is advertised as a "Sun Motif"
[Image: 0ncXAeb.jpg]

https://imgur.com/a/WDWXSbo

yoo that's awesome.
(Jan. 17, 2020  5:51 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2020  10:47 AM)Dasmind Wrote: May be 51 episode. Because we have Valt these nine main characters, and have people reuse beys, and even in GT there are seven characters using new beyblades. So i think it will back to 30 min anime because of the last season. Finally .... new generation bladers and old bladers meet and fight, because Shu never meet Sisco and Drum before; Lui and Free never meet Drum before; Sisco never meet Drum, Aiga and Ranjiro before; Rantaro never meet Aiga and Drum before, but Valt has meet them all before. Scince season two, Valt has not change back normal clothes, but in the new season he changes back his red hoodie, so he is the very main charactor.

Don't forget we usually have more than 9 characters.They just made a post of the characters we know are coming back so for sure we will see new faces yet again. What is pretty much confirmed is that we won't see Fubuki, Suoh, Delta, Amane after GT. F to show respect for them. 

I'm just hoping we get the 20 min episodes and keeping the 51 episodes that will be the best outcome. I don't know why but I think they are gonna stick with the 10 min eps.

They most probably would stick to 14~ minute episodes primarily to minimize costs for airing in local TV (apparently airtime is quite expensive in any country, I assume), plus it'd be quicker to animate and voice over rather than having lengthy conversations before every single fight (most of which are unnecessary nor contribute greatly to plot progression). 

I still think it's good enough that it's just shown via YouTube (and unnamed sites for pirates yarr), but the dang region locks set up for it makes me swear out loud in protest every time I get a bell notif of each release. I can understand basic Japanese so watching without subs is fine, plus the newer episodes make it more realistic (since you rarely get more than 5 minutes to battle a whole race-to-2-point match right?) and keeps the people watching on tenterhooks. One possible change they could incorporate is releasing episodes back to back especially on hyped conflicts/matches.

Of course, they can revert to the longer times especially since they'll be pulling the S1-3 characters back into action, so there'll be a lot going on (hopefully not chaotic). It'd be a treat for all if most of the characters (especially the evil ones) did make a return, either as cameo (for the minor ones) or through team battles. The only impossible character to return is Red Eye (do I have to explain it tho?), but if they can make all characters return even for a bit, it'd be quite the Bey-Carnival for us viewers and Bladers.
....I haz nuffin to say....
I’m just overwhelmed with hype...
Also I realized something....
If this is the protagonists beyblade, then it’ll be the very first time in beyblade history that the main protagonist bey isn’t based on a creature or mythical figure of sort... then again, it may be some SunBeast...
Well i fell like we need a protagonists that looks appealing and have character development just like valt cuz we been stuck with a character that have so much to be desired like aiga he has loose ends cuz we still doesn't know clearly what happened in the battle cruise arc and that ss transformation yeah.. and Drum he lacks development because he already smart and strategic and thats why sometimes he becomes predictable cuz the strategy that he use is already used
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:18 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: ....I haz nuffin to say....
I’m just overwhelmed with hype...
Also I realized something....
If this is the protagonists beyblade, then it’ll be the very first time in beyblade history that the main protagonist bey isn’t based on a creature or mythical figure of sort... then again, it may be some SunBeast...
Just too little information, but it must be related in myth, because beyblade burst bey names is from the myth world
Yeah but all the main protagonist beys were based on a beast, or figure of sorts

plastic Gen = Dragoon = beast

Hms = Dragoon =beast

MFB = Pegasus = beast

Zero-G = ifrit = beast... mythical figure... deity..? Idk

Burst season 1-2 Valkyrie = mythical figure.... riding a beast...

Burst season 3 Achilles = mythical dude guy

Burst season 4 Dragon = beast

Burst season 5... Some SunBeast...?? Idk...