Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

Here is how I would rank them in the manga

S: Hikaru
A: Hyuga, Lane
B: Shu, Valt, Lui
C: Aiga, Drum, Free, Wakiya, Silas
E: Ranjiro
Press an F in respect to Hikaru's Blading career in the manga.
(Apr. 18, 2021  9:22 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Press an F in respect to Hikaru's Blading career in the manga.

He started back blading again.
(Apr. 18, 2021  9:23 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  9:22 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Press an F in respect to Hikaru's Blading career in the manga.

He started back blading again.

Really? Noice.

I do not Read the manga what happened to hikaru my main man?
(Apr. 18, 2021  9:53 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

As far as I can remember he stopped Blading for a while after his loss to Lane. Not rly sure tho, I only heard about it in discussions.
(Apr. 18, 2021  9:53 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

He stopped blading when he was humiliated by Lane after a really bad loss, but then Hyuga beat Lane for him because he was lonely and wanted Hikaru to play with him.
Ok thanks guys you rock
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:54 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Guess I’ll rank all the characters in that season too, not going to bother using tiers though. These are basically based entirely on the tag league ranking seeing as all the general battles were mostly legends vs Hyuga and Hikaru. The legends festival is there too but it doesn’t change much.

1: Lane
2: Valt
3: Shu
4: Hikaru
5: Hyuga
6: Lui
7: Wakiya
8: Drum
9: Ranjiro 
10: Rantaro 
11: Aiga
12: Silas
13: Free

IMO, if you have only eliminated/participated in the elimination of one person, you are already in a bad spot.
Free hater
Can you blame him tho? Free was really underutilized last season and could've been done way better.
(Apr. 19, 2021  7:25 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Can you blame him tho? Free was really underutilized last season and could've been done way better.

yeah and free got really trashed last season  Smith
(Apr. 19, 2021  7:27 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  7:25 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Can you blame him tho? Free was really underutilized last season and could've been done way better.

yeah and free got really trashed last season  Smith

I mean, come on, the entire season was building up his rematch with Lane, and when that rematch happened the two didn't even clash once.
Why must you treat our boi like that writers?
(Apr. 19, 2021  7:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  7:27 PM)Pixi Wrote: yeah and free got really trashed last season  :smith:

I mean, come on, the entire season was building up his rematch with Lane, and when that rematch happened the two didn't even clash once.

I don’t think it was doing that at all tbh, people just misinterpreted Free having some special importance. They wanted to audience to fear and understand Lane’s power, and that is why they involved Free in his backstory. Free couldn’t even but Shu while Silas was able to go head to head with Lane and last longer against Lane than Free did against Shu so I doubt he would even stand a chance against Lane.
Mhm so true.
The episode I loved was the free vs Lui one.
(Apr. 19, 2021  8:30 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Mhm so true.
The episode I loved was the free vs Lui one.

man
free and sisco only won that match
rip them Unhappy
(Apr. 19, 2021  8:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  7:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I mean, come on, the entire season was building up his rematch with Lane, and when that rematch happened the two didn't even clash once.

I don’t think it was doing that at all tbh, people just misinterpreted Free having some special importance. They wanted to audience to fear and understand Lane’s power, and that is why they involved Free in his backstory. Free couldn’t even but Shu while Silas was able to go head to head with Lane and last longer against Lane than Free did against Shu so I doubt he would even stand a chance against Lane.

Fair enough I guess, but it was still sad to see Free being fodder for a whole season.
(Apr. 19, 2021  8:35 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  8:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t think it was doing that at all tbh, people just misinterpreted Free having some special importance. They wanted to audience to fear and understand Lane’s power, and that is why they involved Free in his backstory. Free couldn’t even but Shu while Silas was able to go head to head with Lane and last longer against Lane than Free did against Shu so I doubt he would even stand a chance against Lane.

Fair enough I guess, but it was still sad to see Free being fodder for a whole season.

i hope that in db he wont get trashed that much
(Apr. 19, 2021  8:37 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  8:35 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Fair enough I guess, but it was still sad to see Free being fodder for a whole season.

i hope that in db he wont get trashed that much

Same 'ere. Tho he does look like he'll be there for commentary for a good while, I hope he at least gets a couple good battles in (like the one with Lui in the Super Tag League).
(Apr. 19, 2021  7:23 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:54 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Guess I’ll rank all the characters in that season too, not going to bother using tiers though. These are basically based entirely on the tag league ranking seeing as all the general battles were mostly legends vs Hyuga and Hikaru. The legends festival is there too but it doesn’t change much.

1: Lane
2: Valt
3: Shu
4: Hikaru
5: Hyuga
6: Lui
7: Wakiya
8: Drum
9: Ranjiro 
10: Rantaro 
11: Aiga
12: Silas
13: Free

IMO, if you have only eliminated/participated in the elimination of one person, you are already in a bad spot.
Free hater

Loud and proud 😏, actually it’s more like Free not-fan-of-ater
(Apr. 19, 2021  8:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  7:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I mean, come on, the entire season was building up his rematch with Lane, and when that rematch happened the two didn't even clash once.

To be fair I don’t think anyone was afraid of Lane at all I mean it was definitely interpreted considering the fact Free said it himself that he had to make a new Fafnir to beat lean even after the tag match with Shu and lane Free said to Valt”I couldn’t get my revenge against Lane”so it was most definitely intended for Free to go against Lane what baffles me is that every Legend with a Sparking bey faced Lane but Free with a Sparking bey has not Silas already faced lane and got stomped but with Free they shoved him to the side completely
(Apr. 19, 2021  10:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  7:23 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Free hater

Loud and proud 😏, actually it’s more like Free not-fan-of-ater

Dont get it lol.
(Apr. 19, 2021  11:05 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  8:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t think it was doing that at all tbh, people just misinterpreted Free having some special importance. They wanted to audience to fear and understand Lane’s power, and that is why they involved Free in his backstory. Free couldn’t even but Shu while Silas was able to go head to head with Lane and last longer against Lane than Free did against Shu so I doubt he would even stand a chance against Lane.

To be fair I don’t think anyone was afraid of Lane at all I mean it was definitely interpreted considering the fact Free said it himself that he had to make a new Fafnir to beat lean even after the tag match with Shu and lane Free said to Valt”I couldn’t get my revenge against Lane”so it was most definitely intended for Free to go against Lane what baffles me is that every Legend with a Sparking bey faced Lane but Free with a Sparking bey has not Silas already faced lane and got stomped but with Free they shoved him to the side completely

Yeah nobody was actually afraid of Lane, the writers seem to forget that  it’s a kids show, nobody will fear their antagonist. Personally, I never saw Free fighting Lane as a valid expectation, at least not in some climactic fight. Free was ultimately just a recurring character amongst a cast of recurring characters of the same caliber, they weren’t giving him any special role. Honestly I doubt he would have stood an ounce of a chance anyway. Silas lasted longer against Lane than Free lasted again Shu, and Lane<Shu so it probably wouldn’t be an interesting battle.

(Apr. 19, 2021  11:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  10:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Loud and proud 😏, actually it’s more like Free not-fan-of-ater

Dont get it lol.

I was trying to be funny but came out dumb and cringe 😂. Basically I’m saying that I don’t really hate Free. More like not much of a fan. He’s still decently high on my tier.
(Apr. 19, 2021  11:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  11:05 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: To be fair I don’t think anyone was afraid of Lane at all I mean it was definitely interpreted considering the fact Free said it himself that he had to make a new Fafnir to beat lean even after the tag match with Shu and lane Free said to Valt”I couldn’t get my revenge against Lane”so it was most definitely intended for Free to go against Lane what baffles me is that every Legend with a Sparking bey faced Lane but Free with a Sparking bey has not Silas already faced lane and got stomped but with Free they shoved him to the side completely

Yeah nobody was actually afraid of Lane, the writers seem to forget that  it’s a kids show, nobody will fear their antagonist. Personally, I never saw Free fighting Lane as a valid expectation, at least not in some climactic fight. Free was ultimately just a recurring character amongst a cast of recurring characters of the same caliber, they weren’t giving him any special role. Honestly I doubt he would have stood an ounce of a chance anyway. Silas lasted longer against Lane than Free lasted again Shu, and Lane<Shu so it probably wouldn’t be an interesting battle.

(Apr. 19, 2021  11:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Dont get it lol.

I was trying to be funny but came out dumb and cringe 😂. Basically I’m saying that I don’t really hate Free. More like not much of a fan. He’s still decently high on my tier.

OHHh, it's fine if you don't like him, not everyone will.
(Apr. 19, 2021  11:05 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: To be fair I don’t think anyone was afraid of Lane at all I mean it was definitely interpreted considering the fact Free said it himself that he had to make a new Fafnir to beat lean even after the tag match with Shu and lane Free said to Valt”I couldn’t get my revenge against Lane”so it was most definitely intended for Free to go against Lane what baffles me is that every Legend with a Sparking bey faced Lane but Free with a Sparking bey has not Silas already faced lane and got stomped but with Free they shoved him to the side completely

Understandable just wish we got a fight between Lane and free again I also wanted to see if Silas can actually give Shu a run for his money let’s just hope the legends don’t get humiliated again and even if they do I hope it’s at least believe like Lui and Bell’s battle for now DB is going strong let’s see if they can keep it like that

Bro Shu isn’t better than Lean😭, also Silas’ goal is to BEAT FREE it’s literally what he’s been longing for, and it still hasn’t happened. Free>>Silas & Lean>Shu