Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

ANN confirmed today that CoroCoro has revealed a new anime and manga for Burst will start next year in 2020.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20...es/.153251
Hope they are 20 minutes again
Season 5??? That was unexpected, let's hope the series will not have a new main character.
(Nov. 14, 2019  5:05 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: ANN confirmed today that CoroCoro has revealed a new anime and manga for Burst will start next year in 2020.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20...es/.153251

I already have Corocoro Comic December issue but I couldn't find any article  about new series.
(Nov. 14, 2019  5:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Season 5??? That was unexpected, let's hope the series will not have a new main character.

Presuming so you can have more screentime for Valt, am I correct? Haha
YES! so burst is officially the longest beyblade series
(Nov. 14, 2019  5:17 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2019  5:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Season 5??? That was unexpected, let's hope the series will not have a new main character.

Presuming so you can have more screentime for Valt, am I correct? Haha
Valt is coming back anyway, new Valkyrie is already confirmed. But I'm just tired of changing main characters again.
Has TT truly decided to break the 4 season curse? 8D
SEASON 5! LET'S GOOOOOOO
Another Season. Another Year. And another smile on my face.
(Nov. 15, 2019  9:32 AM)marutti Wrote: https://www.beyblade.jp/campaign/5th/
Officially anounced
Of this doesn't confirm Valt is coming back with the new Valkyrie, I don't know what will.
(Nov. 15, 2019  9:40 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  9:32 AM)marutti Wrote: https://www.beyblade.jp/campaign/5th/
Officially anounced
Of this doesn't confirm Valt is coming back with the new Valkyrie, I don't know what will.

I mean it just officially anounced about new series
Hey what if they made origanals into burst series?
(Nov. 15, 2019  9:47 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  9:40 AM)g2_ Wrote: Of this doesn't confirm Valt is coming back with the new Valkyrie, I don't know what will.

I mean it just officially anounced about new series

I know but still.
(Nov. 14, 2019  8:08 PM)Yohangle666 Wrote: SEASON 5! LET'S GOOOOOOO
WE Can also learn more about myths too”, because the beys name is about myths. We now have 47 names in anime, wondering what we can learn from myths in the next season, hope it surprises us.
(Nov. 15, 2019  9:51 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: What does the site say?

nothing It's just say New series will start 2020 and new Valkyrie design will deside by contest
I really hope the Snake Pit comes back
I'm curious what would be the gimmick this time. I love the Gachi system, so what would it be this time?
(Nov. 17, 2019  5:10 AM)Triple-S! Wrote: I'm curious what would be the gimmick this time. I love the Gachi system, so what would it be this time?

I hope Season 5 is built around part enhancement, kind of like how God Valkyrie got the Strike God Chip to change the Layer's performance and how Xtend got 10 times better because of the Xtend+ Chip. They could have the Layers start off with no gimmicks and then pieces would be released in Random Boosters to enhance existing parts, although they would each be compatible with more than one specific Bey.
(Nov. 17, 2019  5:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  5:10 AM)Triple-S! Wrote: I'm curious what would be the gimmick this time. I love the Gachi system, so what would it be this time?

I hope Season 5 is built around part enhancement, kind of like how God Valkyrie got the Strike God Chip to change the Layer's performance and how Xtend got 10 times better because of the Xtend+ Chip. They could have the Layers start off with no gimmicks and then pieces would be released in Random Boosters to enhance existing parts, although they would each be compatible with more than one specific Bey.

Basically...
You want a whole bunch of DLC in the new series...

Yesh that would be great.. but it may become a marketing strategy for TakaraTomy...
I bought this beyblade that’s kinda mediocre...
And the only way I can make it err... not mediocre, 
Is to buy another product...

But I’ll admit... I actually want it to be that..
(Minus the mediocre beyblade part) 
I thought it was really cool that they had somewhat of a DLC for Xt, something that made it better..

It may be a bit pricey though...
But I has the sauce to git all de guuds if it happens!
(Nov. 17, 2019  6:42 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  5:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I hope Season 5 is built around part enhancement, kind of like how God Valkyrie got the Strike God Chip to change the Layer's performance and how Xtend got 10 times better because of the Xtend+ Chip. They could have the Layers start off with no gimmicks and then pieces would be released in Random Boosters to enhance existing parts, although they would each be compatible with more than one specific Bey.

Basically...
You want a whole bunch of DLC in the new series...

Yesh that would be great.. but it may become a marketing strategy for TakaraTomy...
I bought this beyblade that’s kinda mediocre...
And the only way I can make it err... not mediocre, 
Is to buy another product...

But I’ll admit... I actually want it to be that..
(Minus the mediocre beyblade part) 
I thought it was really cool that they had somewhat of a DLC for Xt, something that made it better..

It may be a bit pricey though...
But I has the sauce to git all de guuds if it happens!

If you think about it, we already have to buy extra things for extra launcher comfort or better combos, so slapping some enhancement pieces in some special Starters, sets, and Random Boosters wouldn't be that much worse than usual.
i wanna see some crazy new beys like with the names of Angel, an actual Gargoyle beyblade with an actual owner, a bey based of Thor or something similar, Nephthys(the Goddess of Death), Ares(God Of War) (lol i wont Trademark if TT actually makes an Ares beyblade)

(Nov. 17, 2019  5:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

that actually sounds pretty dang cool, but i wonder how that would work in the Anime tho