Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

(Dec. 13, 2019  2:37 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: No, look to the left of Rantaro. There are 2 shadows. The one on the right is his fan.

It's not a character, it's the range of Rantaro.
I just want Ken & his derpface doggo puppets back...
Then I’ll be content, then I’ll give TT all the muneyz...
I'm just hoping Ranjiro and Rantaro get their justice.
Just a new series to series to sell they toys. No effort will be poured into this.
If this actually turns out to be good though I will toss all my blades to trash.
(I am actually a bit excited though. I just wish they brough the CHILDRENSSPINNINGTOYSDESTRUCTINGEARTH plot back. It was way simple then?)

Also do people genuienly like Valt???? He’s just your generic toyselling anime protagonist IMO. So happy to see Lui though! I hope Suou finally meets him, and not to be his dreams broken by Shu and Fubuki. Doubt they’ll show though.

But what’s the point of making the protagonists assemble? They did that before.
How are they going to bring back both rantaro and ranjiro? will rantaro have a different bey? will they share a bey i feel like all of those are just place holders tbh

also i just noticed we've never seen a pose of valt like that before so i assume hes getting a new outfit
(Dec. 13, 2019  8:37 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: Just a new series to series to sell they toys. No effort will be poured into this.
If this actually turns out to be good though I will toss all my blades to trash.
(I am actually a bit excited though. I just wish they brough the CHILDRENSSPINNINGTOYSDESTRUCTINGEARTH plot back. It was way simple then?)

Also do people genuienly like Valt???? He’s just your generic toyselling anime protagonist IMO. So happy to see Lui though! I hope Suou finally meets him, and not to be his dreams broken by Shu and Fubuki. Doubt they’ll show though.

• Not gonna lie, I do kinda miss the "CHILDRENSSPINNINGTOYSDESTRUCTINGEARTH" plots because whilst they were cheesy, corny and stupid, they were also fun and added a lot of needed tension that we've been missing. Don't get me wrong, I also don't mind Burst's lighthearted tone and down-to-Earth feel but it feels like there's only so much you could do before you have to resort to more unrealistic writing, which breaks any realism they try to pull. Also, I hope that Burst never pulls a modern Duel Masters tone in the next season because quite frankly, recent Duel Masters is garbage.
  • Valt is a run-of-the-mill toyselling anime protagonist, yes but he does have noticeable character growth and development which is why he still has fans. If anything, Drum is way more of a generic toy-selling protagonist since he has almost no development and only exists to squeal about Gold Turbo. I have nothing against Drum of course, but he's pretty much TT's advertising boy.
  • I hope we see Suoh back, because if there's one flaw that's almost consistent in Burst, it's throwing away characters (that aren't the main characters) and pretending they don't exist. Hopefully, the next season will change that.
(Dec. 13, 2019  8:37 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: Just a new series to series to sell they toys. No effort will be poured into this.

Valt is a really, really well-written character. Even in the first season he had an exemplary amount of development and often got very emotional, especially if it was about Shu. Then in the second one, he learned that beyblade isn't only about fun and he got much more serious, especially in the latter half. Drum lacks all of that imo. All he can really feel is some sort of excitement, which isn't that bad, but it gets boring fast. 

As for the "it's a trash anime just to sell toys" argument.. well call me stupid but I watch a lot of airing anime each season, and for the past 4 years, I've been looking forward to beyblade the most.
(Dec. 14, 2019  12:13 PM)Limetka Wrote:

Valt is a really, really well-written character. Even in the first season he had an exemplary amount of development and often got very emotional, especially if it was about Shu. Then in the second one, he learned that beyblade isn't only about fun and he got much more serious, especially in the latter half. Drum lacks all of that imo. All he can really feel is some sort of excitement, which isn't that bad, but it gets boring fast. 

As for the "it's a trash anime just to sell toys" argument.. well call me stupid but I watch a lot of airing anime each season, and for the past 4 years, I've been looking forward to beyblade the most.

Honestly the whole the certain anime is label as trash simply cause of its to promote toys is kind of stupid . Most anime promotes toys look at yu gi oh series , cardfight vanguard,  buddyfight ect, all promotes their cards toylines that's were the make most of their revenue so ofcourse their going to promoted it . Now we can complain that the anime may lack storytelling (like gt who's kind of 50/50) or maybe repetitive for some  but that's it .  complain for the toys part is stupid and let's not forget that from the their primary target is kids so yea the have to do it like that we who have grown up sees those issue but not kids  .
I don't expect this season to be off-the-earth the same way it has been written since the 1st Burst season, but if it did, I'll eat my Beys.

Burst has become quite more enjoyable and relate-able primarily because it has a sense of realism (to some degree, and gets chucked away by toy representations: carp you Killer Deathscyther and your Double Strike screw-up along with other gimmicky but useless in real life Beys). The only thing I don't enjoy is the lack of cheap/affordable LIFE SIZE Takara Tomy BeyStadiums (even the ones with the rails, double deckers, and the dual domes had to be made by Hasbro and it frankly doesn't give off the same vibes)

Characters coming back is good, cuz that means we get more rehash of say Salamander, Kerbeus, Wyvern, etc. Maybe Jormugand and even Anubis would get better too! It will be a massive parts-bonanza (despite only having limited designs that actually work and fight consistently in the meta) like it used to in the Single and Dual Layers System.
(Dec. 15, 2019  4:40 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I don't expect this season to be off-the-earth the same way it has been written since the 1st Burst season, but if it did, I'll eat my Beys.

Burst has become quite more enjoyable and relate-able primarily because it has a sense of realism (to some degree, and gets chucked away by toy representations: carp you Killer Deathscyther and your Double Strike screw-up along with other gimmicky but useless in real life Beys). The only thing I don't enjoy is the lack of cheap/affordable LIFE SIZE Takara Tomy BeyStadiums (even the ones with the rails, double deckers, and the dual domes had to be made by Hasbro and it frankly doesn't give off the same vibes)

Characters coming back is good, cuz that means we get more rehash of say Salamander, Kerbeus, Wyvern, etc. Maybe Jormugand and even Anubis would get better too! It will be a massive parts-bonanza (despite only having limited designs that actually work and fight consistently in the meta) like it used to in the Single and Dual Layers System.
i think only the characters we saw there will be returning the rest will be new ones with new beys i expect this to be the final season of burst
I’m just here waiting for metal contact points like in metal fight. For weight we’ve passed metal fight so it wouldn’t make as much of a difference.
(Dec. 14, 2019  12:13 PM)Limetka Wrote:

I agree with everything right here. I know the anime is basically a glorified ad, but of all the seasons so far, GT is the one that feels the most like an ad, and not a story I am trying to follow. Valt had his development done pretty well. Aiga might have had a faster start, but the development was still there, going from arrogant to being more accepting of losses. But Drum...he basically only squeals Gold Turbo and getting serious, beats the bad guy in 2-3 battles AT MOST, and that has gotten annoying to me. If I'm being honest, GT has lowered my opinion on the anime, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the new season will live up to my expectations.

I'm mean yeah... That's been the point of the anime since bakuten and lots of effort have been put into every series. 
Honestly I prefer the more down to earth time of burst rather than the ridiculous plots of the other series since it allows the show to focus more on characters. And even without the destruction of the world premise the show still manages to have a great plot. 
My opinion on Valt has been stated before, but I'll say it anyway. Valt is a bit generic, but he does the stereotype so well. Not only that, but he has a lot of development and if you look closer, you'll find lots of differences like how he sucks at the beginning of the show whereas characters like Takao and especially Ginka were really good.

(Dec. 15, 2019  5:10 AM)Orbit Wrote: I’m just here waiting for metal contact points like in metal fight. For weight we’ve passed metal fight so it wouldn’t make as much of a difference.

Yeah, sorry but that's not likely. All the beyblades are already made out of plastic and having even one beyblade with metal contacts would damage them severely.
Yeah, but at least it could happen after burst. And why has no one considered the infinite Locke system or something like it to be in the new season? In god we had excalibur with metal, which was a preview of super z, in super z we had dead hades which looked like it had the gt hexagons and some good Weight to it, and now we need to look for something that is different that maybe signaling a change in the burst system. I think it could be Regalia Genesis and Prime Apocalypse.
(Dec. 13, 2019  11:48 PM)Requim Wrote: How are they going to bring back both rantaro and ranjiro? will rantaro have a different bey? will they share a bey i feel like all of those are just place holders tbh

also i just noticed we've never seen a pose of valt like that before so i assume hes getting a new outfit

I doubt that this is relevant, but if you look into the 
Norse saga of ragnaruk, it’s basically that Odin has 2
Huge puppy’s that are trying to catch the sun and the moon, and Odin keeps moving the sun & moon so they can’t catch them, cuz when they do, 
Ragnaruk, or the Norse version of the Endtimes 
Will happen....

That’s the story of ragnaruk in a nutshell... I think...
(Then again I really am just assuming that’s the story... Mimir From the God Of War videogame hasn’t been wrong yet...)

So if that’s the story, then maybe they can have the kiyama bruhs to relate to it... I guess...?
Jus speculation, since that’s pretty much all that we can do until they release the troof...
I was really happy like literally i was so freaked out when the poster came out

And i hev some predictions or theory.....

So....Shu,Free and Lui is bacc yes and everyone is happy

In the new poster we can see

Valt,Aiga,Drum,Free,Shu,Lui,Ranjiro,Rantaro and idk who is the spiky hair guy-
It's probably Sisco or someone idk tho

So i think this is gonna be the last season *sad noises*
Cuz everyone in all Burst generations is there so :")

In my mind or everyone's mind the season is gonna be like

All the bladers will fight an a evil bad guy villain so they need to work together to defeat the villain if that's really happen man it's gonna be awesome

But if that's the case.....it'll be movie not a season anymore so maybe in the new season there'll be a new protagonist a g a i n but i hope it's better AND THEY MAKE THE EPS 24 MINUTES AGAIN P LE Z I B E G YOU

O ye they held a competition where you design a new Valkyrie for Valt in season 5 idk when is gonna end but it's gonna be l i t

So..ye i think that's all i gonna say but i really want GT to end fast so

I CAN WATCH THE NEW SEASON-

I mean everyone does

Ok b y e

//Rusa out
I hope we get Shu back

(Dec. 13, 2019  4:43 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  2:37 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: No, look to the left of Rantaro. There are 2 shadows. The one on the right is his fan.

Rantaro and Ranjiro

(Dec. 13, 2019  4:43 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

Rantaro and Ranjiro
I'm gonna be honest, I was really hyped when I saw this poster. But I have got a feeling all these characters won't return. They will be treated as "legends" next season if you will.
It's already been confirmed they will be in the new season. A translation of the tweet reads:

"There's a lot of recognizable silhouettes in the new Beyblade Burst series that's airing in Spring 2020!! It's incredible!!"
It looks like valt Aoi silhouette is in centre. I think he will again become main character. If it happens I will be very happy.
(Dec. 22, 2019  2:22 PM)Darksoulz Wrote: It looks like valt Aoi silhouette is in centre. I think he will again become main character. If it happens I will be very happy.
Too popular to be a side character again. Due to how hated Aiga was (That's why he got replaced in Gachi) and Drum isn't that great too. They had no choice.
I want them to do something new with the Bladers,
Out of 4 seasons, we still haven’t had a
black/African American blader, or a female blader...
(Excluding Zach’s sister in GT) and I’m not talking about
A side piece character with no purpose that has some lame GT RBV Franken-Bey, but a character with meaning, and purpose, with an actual original beyblade, with original parts, and a original avatar...
I think it would be great if they expanded to include more ethnicity and variety in the show...

I also want a skunk-related Beyblade.... throughout the existence of beyblade, we had foxes, birds, goats
Turtles, horses, apes, canines, and even a shark (eF) and
A whale (grand cetus)... but no skunks... Unhappy too bad...
(Dec. 22, 2019  3:05 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I want them to do something new with the Bladers,
Out of 4 seasons, we still haven’t had a
black/African American blader, or a female blader...
(Excluding Zach’s sister in GT) and I’m not talking about
A side piece character with no purpose that has some lame GT RBV Franken-Bey, but a character with meaning, and purpose, with an actual original beyblade, with original parts, and a original avatar...
I think it would be great if they expanded to include more ethnicity and variety in the show...

I also want a skunk-related Beyblade.... throughout the existence of beyblade, we had foxes, birds, goats
Turtles, horses, apes, canines, and even a shark (eF) and
A whale (grand cetus)... but no skunks...  Unhappy  too bad...

This is a good idea I would love to see diversity in bladers like MFB had