Beyblade Burst (Manga)

The chapter showing Wild Wyvern and a character using the first Minoboros Oval Quake Beyblade can be read online on CoroCoro's website: http://www.corocoro.tv/tachiyomi/5gatsugou/
Wow! They put up Chapter 11 from May 2016 issue. Nice!
(May. 15, 2016  3:53 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Here's Burst chapter 11: (CoroCoro Web-Rip)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/p5bayy61wyywdc5/

yes yesy yes!!!!!!!

thanks DranzerX13.
Beyblade Burst will be on Disney XD french and the other channel, "Canal J". [Image: 13249331_140264903045816_446568573_n.jpg...e=573A6DBA]
That's fake. Those logos were pasted on there. If it were real, you would've also gave a link as well. Plus, you posted this in the wrong section.
Just started reading this and I have to say, I'm enjoying it alot more than I thought. For everyone working on uploading/translating this, keep up the great work! Smile
The manga's tournament is down to the top eight Bladers, and I translated their names:

[Image: h629Gdm.jpg]

I think the bubble of text next to Zach's default silhouette says something about the game being all about love or spirit, or that being the end of the game... Probably the former.

Based on previous naming schemes, we can deduce that Zach/Zack will own Zillion Zeus.
Thank you very much for the translations Kai-V, we finally get to see more characters.

Gou/Goh looks pretty cool, he is very macho looking and has a very stern facial expression but like Hoji, I've never seen him in the Beyblade Burst poster/cover.
Ben looks pretty interesting. His design is very similar to Yugo (Yggdrasil owner) except he looks a lot smaller than him and IIRC, in that Beyblade Burst poster/cover (with all the characters shown), he was the guy with the pink mohawk.
Kuon looks okay here. I think he was the guy looking a little like Chris from that poster/cover. However, what confuses me is that his name begins with K and yet there is already a K Layer (Kerbeus, K2 which is owned by Kensuke). Maybe the names do not matter anymore?

As for the other two, I cannot wait.
Ah no, perhaps Kuon is spelt with a C, I suppose? I translated it as it sounded, ku-o-n and went with that since no name made sense for it, but of course you can just invent that it starts with a C and he might be the owner of the potential new Chaos Dual Layer.

Thank you.

As much as I highlighted how the character designs were so different from one another and all very colourful when we had the first poster, Goh and Cuon are certainly very forgettable designs...
(Jun. 16, 2016  3:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah no, perhaps Kuon is spelt with a C, I suppose? I translated it as it sounded, ku-o-n and went with that since no name made sense for it, but of course you can just invent that it starts with a C and he might be the owner of the potential new Chaos Dual Layer.

Thank you.

As much as I highlighted how the character designs were so different from one another and all very colourful when we had the first poster, Goh and Cuon are certainly very forgettable designs...

Ah that is true I suppose. I also found spelling it as 'Cuon' kind of wierd for some reason but that's just me.

We all have our opinions I suppose. I like Guon's design although I will agree Cuon/Kuon has a forgettable design.
I found a image of Kuon and he will be the owner of a B beyblade!B blader
I like Cuon's design, really, and some of my friends too ^^'

(Jun. 16, 2016  7:37 AM)Valt Aoi Wrote: I found a image of Kuon and he will be the owner of a B beyblade!B blader

From where have you this info? Following the naming schemes he would have Chaos...

Oh yes, I just saw the "B" on his jacket... But... Maybe is it "Buon" or something like that? I'm lost... ?.?

And, also, "Ben" would have a "b" beyblade following the naming schemes... Too much mystery haha ^^'
Perhaps it is just written "Bey" on his shirt...
When the new chapter in japanese, will be coming ?
Is it possible that his name is written "Quon"?
(Jun. 16, 2016  3:15 PM)Gingka7854 Wrote: When the new chapter in japanese, will be coming ?

It's published in CoroCoro, which is released on the 15th of every month. After it's release you need to give it a few days for Mana to receive and scan his copy. Be patient, he'll post it as soon as he's able.
(Jun. 16, 2016  10:51 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Is it possible that his name is written "Quon"?

That is also possible.
Siliva is now scanning the Burst manga. He'll have it up next week. Mana still needs to scan the 3 chapters he has that he hasn't scanned in yet.
(Jun. 16, 2016  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps it is just written "Bey" on his shirt...

No,it is written only "B" so Kuon's bey will be a B-beyblade.
(Jun. 18, 2016  2:31 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2016  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps it is just written "Bey" on his shirt...

No,it is written only "B" so Kuon's bey will be a B-beyblade.

Valt is the only character who has a letter on himself that represents the Beyblade he owns, no? If so, one occurence is really not enough to set a trend and you cannot just claim that his Beyblade will begin with the letter B.
Wakiya has a "w" on his belt. But we know that there is a character named "Ben", who will have a "B" beyblade ^^