Beyblade Burst (Manga)

Hey,
The Cover of the Beyblade Burst Manga Second Volume is Out. Going to be Released on 28th March.

[Image: 71U2UzKAKeL_zpsr8wbeno4.jpg]

The Cover Looks Awesome to Me !!!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Burst Chapter 9 is now available for viewing on Beyblade Wiki and direct download.

Thanks for your patience! Smile

For those wondering as well; Neptune's owner is called "Naoki Minamo", as far as I can tell.
Thanks for the scans! I'm so excited for the anime!
Oh how cliché could they be having the Dad give the bey. The only way to surpass the 10 on the cliché meter is if he's the mysterious dad who turns out to be the villain or appears later.
(Mar. 24, 2016  9:35 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Oh how cliché could they be having the Dad give the bey. The only way to surpass the 10 on the cliché meter is if he's the mysterious dad who turns out to be the villain or appears later.

It's kind of a staple for shonen manga Tongue_out But keep in mind that children don't really see they're dads very much in Japan (usually), so of course if they give them something they might treasure it. That's why Ginga's dad gave him Pegasis, or why Lan's dad in Mega Man EXE gave him, well, MegaMan.EXE
(Mar. 24, 2016  9:39 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2016  9:35 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Oh how cliché could they be having the Dad give the bey. The only way to surpass the 10 on the cliché meter is if he's the mysterious dad who turns out to be the villain or appears later.

It's kind of a staple for shonen manga Tongue_out But keep in mind that children don't really see they're dads very much in Japan (usually), so of course if they give them something they might treasure it. That's why Ginga's dad gave him Pegasis, or why Lan's dad in Mega Man EXE gave him, well, MegaMan.EXE

Is it really a staple? I mean, it probably depends on the plot. I think Battle B-Daman and CFB es (arguably) don't have these cliches, but I don't know if Battle B-Daman counted as a shounen anime for some reason. I also had no idea that children usually didn't see their dads there.
Well, maybe not as staple, but it's pretty common to not see the father figure for basically this reasoning. Usually, but not always, the father will work extremely long hours and the mother will be a stay-at-home mom. There are exceptions, but this is pretty common for Japan. The guys will work like 12 hours and then have mandatory drinking parties. So yeah, that's why you always see the mom in anime but not the dad.

B-Daman is shounen.
Thank you so much! Grin The new chapter is amazing! ^^
Wow, so Valt has both his parents and two sisters, everything normal? Well that totally beats Ginga's killed father and missing mother, and Takao's dead mother, archeologist father and growing up with his grandfather who tried his best, or even Kai's megalomaniac grandfather and his father who abandoned him for Beyblades.

Boyhood was an extremely boring movie about a boy's very ordinary life and the only reason people talked about it and it got nominated for Oscars was due to the feat of using the same actors throughout twelve years or so.
(Mar. 25, 2016  8:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Kai's father who abandoned him for Beyblades.

Kai's father knew what's up.
(Mar. 25, 2016  8:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, so Valt has both his parents and two sisters, everything normal? Well that totally beats Ginga's killed father and missing mother, and Takao's dead mother, archeologist father and growing up with his grandfather who tried his best, or even Kai's megalomaniac grandfather and his father who abandoned him for Beyblades.

Boyhood was an extremely boring movie about a boy's very ordinary life and the only reason people talked about it and it got nominated for Oscars was due to the feat of using the same actors throughout twelve years or so.

Eh, I think it's fine TBH. It would be extremely predictable to have another mysterious father because I've seen that trope too many times and it gets extremely redundant. I mean things like Medabots (Medarots) didn't use that trope and that turned out okay.
Okay as cliché as the mysterious/dead dad is, it's at least slightly interesting albeit predictable at times and at least it's not that stupid STUPID cliché line beyblade, ESPECIALLY MFB likes to use over and over and over and over and OVER again! "The real battle starts now!" or any variation oh my lord...
OK, but I do not think you guys get it: sure, you might think you have seen it in too many shows already, but it will always remain a hundred times more interesting than a character with no internal issues whatsoever. I challenge you to watch Boyhood and be stuck to your television the whole time.
(Mar. 25, 2016  11:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, but I do not think you guys get it: sure, you might think you have seen it in too many shows already, but it will always remain a hundred times more interesting than a character with no internal issues whatsoever. I challenge you to watch Boyhood and be stuck to your television the whole time.

I didn't say that the main character should have no internal issues at all. I'm just saying that the mysterious father trope is getting very boring.

I've already seen the movie when it came out.
(Mar. 25, 2016  11:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I challenge you to watch Boyhood and be stuck to your television the whole time.

That sounds painful. I think I'd prefer to watch Kai suffer a lonely childhood while his dad is out smuggling bitbeasts trying to be a successful Bey-dealer. As you said, it makes for a better story.
(Mar. 25, 2016  11:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, but I do not think you guys get it: sure, you might think you have seen it in too many shows already, but it will always remain a hundred times more interesting than a character with no internal issues whatsoever. I challenge you to watch Boyhood and be stuck to your television the whole time.

I'll watch the film when I find the time to.

Even if things like Boyhood is more boring that what he said, it doesn't suddenly make anything else better 'good'.

EDIT: I too would like to see a character with internal issues, though I'd personally like to see something new.
Beyblade Burst chapters 1-6, 8-10 were released in CoroCoro, the 26 page chapter 7 (the one where Valt was cosplaying from Kaitou Joker) was released in Bessatsu CoroCoro on December 29, 2015. So we got 2 chapters in December. Chapter 7 was in the tankobon volume 2.
Don't you just love it when they release story-relevant chapters from the main storyline in a different comic without any publicity for it? I sure do...

*shakes fist angrily while moving articles*
Well this chapter was the last one before the anime starts. We do get some character background and honestly i like it. My first and only bey for MANY years was a dragoon storm. I remember all my friends had so many beys and i didnt have any. I still remember the day i went to go get my dragoon storm, my stepfather bought it for me and i still have him till this day. ( im actually visiting my stepfather now for vacation since he lives in the carabean). So i like the fact we see valt always wanting a specific bey and his dad ends up giving him it.also since the anime starts in a few days wich i cant wait, and we know verry early on valt will get victory valkyrie nyabe max ep 3 or 4. Im thinking the manga will change alot. I think they are doung something different with the anime and manga this generation. Maybe the manga up to this point is just like a prolog to the story unlike the manga will say one story while the anime tells a slitlly dofferent story like the past generations were. So maybe things will be alot more similar in the anime and manga now
I speculate the next volume release date:

Volume 3
Chapters 10-13
Release Date: 2016/07/28

Why only 4 chapters? Chapter 10 is 68 pages.
(Aug. 04, 2015  6:14 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: This guy looks cool!!! so excited to see the bey he has!

[Image: S2Lm1Ek.png]

It is Xcalibur!!!
Try to avoid quoting posts from a long time ago. That post was made last August, back when we didn't know anything about Kaizer or Xcalibur, haha.
Will we have the latest chapter nearly? ^^
Not until my copy of CoroCoro arrives. It'll be here this week, and I'll have it scanned ASAP. Please bear with me on that Tongue_out
Oh, okay, thanks! Grin Great job for all the scans ! Wink