Beyblade Burst (Manga)

I do not know if it was common knowledge, but the official spelling for the character's name is Joshua Boone.
Well... In China, Regulus is also known as "Xuanyuan 14 (轩辕十四)". Xuanyuan is name of an great emperor in ancient China who is elevated as the ethnic ancestor and culture creater of China(he is also known as Huangdi or Yellow Emperor), and Regulus is always be regard as the star of emperor.
so,apparently,Xhaka and Ruwei/Luwei are part of the Brazillian team...

so my country is represented with my favorite spin emperor.
(Aug. 14, 2017  12:25 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: so,apparently,Xhaka and Ruwei/Luwei are part of the Brazillian team...

so my country is represented with my favorite spin emperor.

That's gonna be awesome!
I don't get why Red-Eye or She isn't in the Big 5.
They are both much better than Kaiza/Kaiser.
Recent news shows that Red Eye and Cisco are tied for 8th
Mentions something about "Barthes" but I don't know.
https://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12310207487.html
(Sep. 13, 2017  5:16 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Recent news shows that Red Eye and Cisco are tied for 8th
Mentions something about "Barthes" but I don't know.
https://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12310207487.html

"Barthes", I guess he'll have Bahamut, following the naming scheme ^^
(Aug. 12, 2017  4:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know if it was common knowledge, but the official spelling for the character's name is Joshua Boone.

it isn't though, at least not according to the official profile

[Image: DJoYVpYX0AAVW5O.jpg:large]
(Sep. 13, 2017  9:30 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2017  4:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know if it was common knowledge, but the official spelling for the character's name is Joshua Boone.

it isn't though, at least not according to the official profile

I think it was Hiro Morita himself who wrote it as "Boone"... Great that there are such discrepancies.
(Sep. 14, 2017  9:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2017  9:30 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: it isn't though, at least not according to the official profile

I think it was Hiro Morita himself who wrote it as "Boone"... Great that there are such discrepancies.
Ah right, yes I think he did! I mean in the manga Zac is also spelled Zak instead so... There's probably not much communication between staff in that regard.
what's the name of the Brazillian team? (the one where Xhaka/Xander is)
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:30 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently these are part of a group or category called "Big 5" in the manga, and they have nicknames:

1 - Golden Boy - Free de la Hoya
2 - White Tyrant - Shirasagi Lui
3 - Defense Star - Joshua Boon
4 - "Precision Machine" - Song Luwei (?)
5 - King of Destruction - Shakuentera Kaiser

Either I missed a lot of things in the last month, or a few of those characters were never heard of until now hah. Shakuentera literally means "burning temple", by the way. Song Luwei sounds like a Chinese or Korean name.

The last 2 confuse me. There is no other lS beyblade coming out for his name to match any, and is that a different Kaizer?

1. White Tyrant - Lui
2. Prodigy - Shu
3. The Sun rise - Zac
4. The lord of devastation - Xander
(Beyblade Burst season 1)

(Sep. 14, 2017  11:50 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: what's the name of the Brazillian team? (the one where Xhaka/Xander is)

The Sword Flames is for English
(Nov. 09, 2017  3:30 AM)Shirona Kureina Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:30 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: The last 2 confuse me. There is no other lS beyblade coming out for his name to match any, and is that a different Kaizer?

1. White Tyrant - Lui
2. Prodigy - Shu
3. The Sun rise - Zac
4. The lord of devastation - Xander
(Beyblade Burst season 1)

(Sep. 14, 2017  11:50 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: what's the name of the Brazillian team? (the one where Xhaka/Xander is)

The Sword Flames is for English

This is Beyblade Burst God, not season 1
Ok,now I know,the Brazillian team is called Rios
Spoiler tags please :3
(Dec. 14, 2017  2:37 PM)Xeogran Wrote:

Lui is like danm this is what it feels to get your bey broken into pieces
Again, please use spoiler tags >:3