Beyblade Burst (Manga)

(Mar. 15, 2017  4:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: C67IQG9VAAAeNBC.jpg]

I think than the guy with the mask is Shu but later in the serie.
(Mar. 15, 2017  4:51 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I think than the guy with the mask is Shu but later in the serie.

Bam, obvious spoiler/plot twist discovered. 

The hair is indeed exactly the same, no?
Why would Shu be in the corner, next to Shaka then?
(Mar. 15, 2017  5:01 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Why would Shu be in the corner, next to Shaka then?

mayhaps it is Uhs, his long lost brother out for reveng!!!

(Joking aside, the resemblance is indeed uncanny. Maybe they will have it be a character related to Shu, maybe as part of the reason he's on the US team?)
(Mar. 15, 2017  4:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Bam, obvious spoiler/plot twist discovered. 

The hair is indeed exactly the same, no?

Haha ! Spoiler of the death xD ! Yes, it's the same hair... But, why Shu will be the "evil" of the serie ?... *crying*
(Mar. 15, 2017  6:09 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Haha ! Spoiler of the death xD ! Yes, it's the same hair... But, why Shu will be the "evil" of the serie ?... *crying*

It totally makes sense that he would do this and, in the end, reveal that he was doing all of this just to make Valt improve his skills even more, no?
(Mar. 15, 2017  6:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Il est tout à fait logique qu'il ferait cela et, à la fin, révèle qu'il faisait tout cela juste pour faire Valt améliorer ses compétences encore plus, non?

Yes ! I can't see "Beyblade Burst God" more "surreal" like the first season... Beyblade Burst is based on the friendly, not on the destruction of the World.
https://youtu.be/S33nTwP1fFw

The God Valkyrie Guide Book has a chapter like I thought, and it's 22 pages, and focuses on the BC Sol. Valt, Kit are in it.
(Mar. 19, 2017  12:51 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: https://youtu.be/S33nTwP1fFw

The God Valkyrie Guide Book has a chapter like I thought, and it's 22 pages, and focuses on the BC Sol. Valt, Kit are in it.

BC Sol?
(Mar. 19, 2017  2:06 PM)Ultra Wrote: BC Sol?

BeyClub Sol, I believe it was. It is the Spanish team that Valt somehow has the right to join...
(Mar. 19, 2017  2:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: BeyClub Sol, I believe it was. It is the Spanish team that Valt somehow has the right to join...

I thought it was Barcelona Sol
No clue at all, I was going by memory hah. Both make sense anyway hah.
Get this Kai-V. I understand the chapter pattern for Burst now. All the special chapters have been released in the Burst guide books, except the first two were released alongside the normal chapters in Coro Coro magazine  2017 October and November issues in mini booklets. All the chapters in Bessatsu Coro Coro are numbered like normal chapters.

Chapter 4, 11, 14, 18, 20, 24, 27 are all chapters from Bessatsu.
OK, but I do not care about the Beyblade Burst manga unfortunately.
Alternative poster for the first few chapters of the second leg of the manga:
[Image: C70zb7UVYAAmpTW.jpg]
There will be a special chapter or manga series for Taku-san and Shou-san, the red and blue Blader animators.

[Image: C9besFDVoAAnajt.jpg]

https://twitter.com/oh_fox/status/853114857129771009
(Apr. 15, 2017  4:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be a special chapter or manga series for Taku-san and Shou-san, the red and blue Blader animators.

[Image: C9besFDVoAAnajt.jpg]

https://twitter.com/oh_fox/status/853114857129771009

It's again more realist, no ? xD

Looks like Beyblade Burst is gonna be getting their answer to Daichi Sumeragi in the next issue of CoroCoro Comic SPECIAL...

BTW I bet you 20 Beypoints that he's the guy who owns the Beyblade that won the God-Bey Design Contest.
New Coro Coro Comic issue for Beyblade Burst is out in the next few days.
(Jul. 29, 2017  8:18 AM)Aoi Valt Wrote: See the image in a sequence.[Image: DF0lnaJUMAADPz-.jpg][Image: DF0loqwVYAAsP1h.jpg][Image: DF0mBrNUAAAJjfn.jpg][Image: DF0mDWCUAAEFRM4.jpg]

Aoi Valt/Sakyo X2!, thanks for sharing these original draws of Hiro Morita from Twitter :)
I really enjoy the sequence of Valkyrie's attack!
Apparently these are part of a group or category called "Big 5" in the manga, and they have nicknames:

1 - Golden Boy - Free de la Hoya
2 - White Tyrant - Shirasagi Lui
3 - Defense Star - Joshua Boon
4 - "Precision Machine" - Song Luwei (?)
5 - King of Destruction - Shakuentera Kaiser

Either I missed a lot of things in the last month, or a few of those characters were never heard of until now hah. Shakuentera literally means "burning temple", by the way. Song Luwei sounds like a Chinese or Korean name.
What. Is this the Japanese team or something? Guess not, but is this the new Justice 5 or something?