Beyblade Burst (Manga)

(Jun. 18, 2016  5:01 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Zack has also a "Z" on his belt.

Yes, it is probably him ^^
(Jun. 17, 2016  12:45 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Siliva is now scanning the Burst manga. He'll have it up next week. Mana still needs to scan the 3 chapters he has that he hasn't scanned in yet.

Is this a permanent change? Will Mana no longer be scanning the raws?
Now that we have an announce, I think that Quon will have Quad Quetzalcatal Smile
Don't want to be pushy, but when are the scans going to be posted? If they can't or won't be for awhile, can someone at least refer me to somewhere I can find/read/perhaps buy them?
How can I see new chapter 12 and 13 of Beyblade Burst?
[Image: ClON7igUkAAUzhU.jpg:large]
[Image: CnY7l76UsAApp9S.jpg:large]
(Jun. 16, 2016  1:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The manga's tournament is down to the top eight Bladers, and I translated their names:

[Image: h629Gdm.jpg]

I think the bubble of text next to Zach's default silhouette says something about the game being all about love or spirit, or that being the end of the game... Probably the former.

Based on previous naming schemes, we can deduce that Zach/Zack will own Zillion Zeus.

Omg! There's going go be a charakter named Zack just like the main character in Beyblade Metal Heroes. O.0
I'm so exited. ^___^

But why is there another K-character? We already have Kenuke.

I hope Gou/Goh owns a Golem Bey. Maybe Giant/Great/Giga/Gravel Golem. lol

Oh. I didn't scroll further. Quon or Cuon would also be great. I really like his hair style. Grin
He just keeps saying 'nice' over and over in English...
(Jul. 16, 2016  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: He just keeps saying 'nice' over and over in English...

I just hope he won´t become as annoying as Enzo Garcia: AMAZING HUH. -.-
(Jul. 16, 2016  12:37 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: CnZn1i7UAAAiej-.jpg] Zack.

OH MY GOD IT'S METTATON
(Jul. 16, 2016  7:12 PM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2016  12:37 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: CnZn1i7UAAAiej-.jpg] Zack.

OH MY GOD IT'S METTATON

What chapter is it?Tongue_out_wink

He looks so sweet. ^^ I really like his design. I hope he's one of the good guys. Smile
Everyone in Beyblade Burst is a good guy, whether an old childhood friend or a friend-to-be...
(Jul. 20, 2016  4:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Everyone in Beyblade Burst is a good guy, whether an old childhood friend or a friend-to-be...

So there´s no evil gang? Why did they decided to do that?
(Jul. 20, 2016  4:16 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2016  4:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Everyone in Beyblade Burst is a good guy, whether an old childhood friend or a friend-to-be...

Rivalry brings more interesting plots than an evil guy outta nowhere. IMO. Smile
I'm really loving this choice in Beyblade Burst.
(Jul. 20, 2016  4:19 PM)BeyGa Wrote:

Rivalry brings more interesting plots than an evil guy outta nowhere. IMO. Smile
I'm really loving this choice in Beyblade Burst.

I like both variations. Smile
I don't get why a "rival character" counts as a personality because nearly everyone is technically a rival.

Arguably Wakiya has been the antagonist up until now. The yet-unnamed guy with the eyebrows and demonic grin? Who knows. The people bringing us Burst have made it pretty clear that this time around, they'd like to tell a story more grounded in real life. Some comedic fantasy is added by the fact that there's a guy toting a giant fan, a ventriloquist who hasn't been committed to the school shrink, a short goth who partakes in sports and after-school activities, a kid who looks like a purple Manfred von Richthofen, and an unlikely hero who thrives on a high carbohydrate diet… But as many have noted, no evil megalomania like we saw in the Metal saga.

I'm of the opinion that good villains make good stories, but I love many character-driven films that have little or no plot, which is what Burst reminds me of. An ex-boyfriend film student explained it to me once after we watched a very good movie called The Station Agent. Some films simply don't have a plot, they are a portrait of interesting people rather than the tale of an adventure.
I know that we will have a villain in Burst, just give it a little time. Bakuten Shoot took like 40 episodes till we got a dark plot and bad guys, and I know that Burst looks like it's following this route.
Eh, Bai Hu Zu was very intimidating from the start, around episode ten, not forty, and we saw a real personal conflict between Rei and them. We also saw Souichirou within the first ten episodes and we could tell that he was giving Kai a dark mission - stealing Holy Beasts, or at least studying them for him for a later dark purpose. Kai himself and the Shell Killers never became friends at all and what they were doing was no small activity - they were destroying and stealing Beyblades and breaking dreams.

Hell, even the one new Bakuten Shoot Beyblade chapter is more interesting on its own.
But Cat has already given the main point here. This plot line is character-driven. It focuses on the characters and their friendly rivalries with each other within school settings. The anime and manga are both true to this.

Even the statement released on licensing for the anime said the same thing; "The previous generations of the series were much more fantastical and a bit darker, but this iteration is about competition, real sports and how to maintain your friendships, all while set in an elementary school. It is a lot lighter than the previous series."

While I wouldn't mind a evil group showing up, I'm quite happy with how things are now. It's what differentiates Burst from its predecessors; more focus on characters and Beyblade as a fun sport for schoolchildren, less about world domination and "JI ENDO".

My only concern is that the formula will become stale if they don't mix things up from time to time. Yes, it works, but there are other shows that clearly show you need a sudden twist to keep viewers entertained using this formula.
I just want to say that I completely agree with @[Cat] here. Some films don't really have a plot and can still be successful as it focuses on the characters and their interactions. Boyhood doesn't really have a plot but that turned out very successfully as that focuses on a character who steadily grows up and develops more as it goes on which engages the audience as you go through the experience with the character.

Seriously, not everything needs a good vs evil plot guys... we could have a plot that focuses on the characters and their friendship/rivalry with other characters which could give a variety of relationships making it a little more interesting.

I also think that it doesn't need to be all dark or intense in order to be good. Some stories are light-hearted and can still be good as it helps us see the contrast between their original light-hearted tones to the more serious tone when any drama occurs helping us to differenciate it easily whilst still making it fun to watch.
Wow, surprised to see they explained it so clearly in the press release. Guess we shouldn't expect any big changes in this regard. I'm not interested at all at this point, but I hope it's a success all the same.